Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Shance's CB Artworks

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

Shance's CB Artworks Empty
PostSubject: Shance's CB Artworks   Shance's CB Artworks EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 3:41 am

When I'm not really busy playing CB, or just have nothing to do on my free time, I draw. Like, yeah. SO I doodled this Seraph Crimrose oekaki on SAI while my net connection is fixing itself:

Shance's CB Artworks Sercri10

I hope I can draw something else though. Also don't hurt me I'm still learning how to draw in oekaki style.

Last edited by Shance on Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://rainbowsphere.oniichannoecchi.com
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: Shance's CB Artworks   Shance's CB Artworks EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 3:59 am

For a doodle, it is a lot better than some "finished" art works that i have seen.
Maybe color her in later?
Back to top Go down
MightyPeanut
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
MightyPeanut

Male Posts : 289

PostSubject: Re: Shance's CB Artworks   Shance's CB Artworks EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 4:35 am

Why are the boobs cut off Sad
Back to top Go down
DanmakuKnight
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
DanmakuKnight

PostSubject: Re: Shance's CB Artworks   Shance's CB Artworks EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 5:20 am

I like it, the brush is a bit too big but I can tell the parts you really tried at. Nice work~
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: Shance's CB Artworks   Shance's CB Artworks EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 5:39 am

Oekaki colors is good, I can do that, but I'm bad at backgrounds.

I mean, I should really.

Also, the oekaki style was inspired by a certain pixiv artist, Danmaku. It's kind of obvious that the lines are thick, but it also makes you able to edit the thickness based on what you want thinned, line-wise.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Weak Veteran
Wolf Hikari

Male Posts : 2980

PostSubject: Re: Shance's CB Artworks   Shance's CB Artworks EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 1:23 pm

You know.. This one already look good. I know you may have trouble on coloring it but it's fine. I've ever past the way too. Anyway, keep on the good work on arts like this if you want. I'll be expecting the good works from you! ^w^
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: Shance's CB Artworks   Shance's CB Artworks EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 3:17 pm

My artwork entry for the CB fanart contest. Lineart is done. Will color and do the backgrounds soon:

Spoiler:

Oh yeah, gonna fix a lot of the lineart for the coloring too. Them layers are too many, though.
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Shance's CB Artworks   Shance's CB Artworks EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 6:56 pm

@Shance wrote:
My artwork entry for the CB fanart contest. Lineart is done. Will color and do the backgrounds soon:

Spoiler:

Oh yeah, gonna fix a lot of the lineart for the coloring too. Them layers are too many, though.
Ooh, very clean and crisp, I like the style... What software do you use? Just out of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
ironpen27
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
ironpen27

Male Posts : 291

PostSubject: Re: Shance's CB Artworks   Shance's CB Artworks EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 9:11 pm

@Shance wrote:

Spoiler:

Very nice!

very clean and...CUTE! i wish you luck on your entry Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: Shance's CB Artworks   Shance's CB Artworks EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 12:26 am

I also messed up with the mole, it's supposed to be on Ouka's left cheek.

I'll do the colors and the backgrounds later tonight as scheduled. Hopefully I can pass it earlier so I can do another artwork entry.

For those who asked, I use SAI 3.0. Do you guys also need the brush settings I used for reference?

Oh, and one more thing, since DK alerted us artists about people stealing artworks. I watermarked the image and plan to put it on both my DA and Pixiv accounts for safekeeping. That way, when someone tries to steal, people will really know where it came from.

Anyways, thanks for the good lucks. I need it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

PostSubject: Re: Shance's CB Artworks   Shance's CB Artworks EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 12:39 am

SAI 3.0? i use SAI 1.0 EN -_-"
got problem against PNG file sometime.
i didn't check SAI site for long time, did it have 3.0 version available for download?

btw, nice draw and line. seem i have a lot to learn TwT
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: Shance's CB Artworks   Shance's CB Artworks EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 12:44 am

Actually, no, I just got my copy from a friend.
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

PostSubject: Re: Shance's CB Artworks   Shance's CB Artworks EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 12:47 am

oh no TwT

btw, where did you get that pic in your avatar? it look similar to Touhou 12.3 but seem more detail.
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: Shance's CB Artworks   Shance's CB Artworks EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 12:55 am

It's from an April's Fool joke game which should've been an epic crossover between Valkyrie Profile and Touhou.

Search Happy April Fools on Youtube and you'll see what it is.
Back to top Go down
DanmakuKnight
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
DanmakuKnight

PostSubject: Re: Shance's CB Artworks   Shance's CB Artworks EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 1:55 am

@Shance wrote:

Spoiler:

I will steal this and claim it as my own, because I'm a non-artistic moron who thinks I have a chance at winning RT by stealing someone's art.
/sarcasm.

This is cute~~ can't wait to see it in colours!
Best of luck to you Shance!
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: Shance's CB Artworks   Shance's CB Artworks EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 2:03 pm

WIP no.2 for the fanart loading screen contest.

Spoiler:

STATEMENT WATERMARKS FOR THE WIN

Rescaled and resized the image to meet the resolution standards (800 x 600). Done mostly on the base colors, did the kimono design and some shadows. I have ideas for the background already just in case you are to ask why Ouka Kamuro is so small here. The rest should be finished by the weekend.
Back to top Go down
DanmakuKnight
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
DanmakuKnight

PostSubject: Re: Shance's CB Artworks   Shance's CB Artworks EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 2:14 pm

BR BR BR BR

Lookin Good Shance!
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: Shance's CB Artworks   Shance's CB Artworks EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 2:16 pm

iknorite?

BTW, it's 2:13 AM in my place, and me continuing further would have to be overkill.

But hey, sleep is for the wicked, right?
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: Shance's CB Artworks   Shance's CB Artworks EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 3:54 pm

WIP no.3:

Spoiler:

Almost done! Did a little magic with eraser and brush for the shadows. Also did the overlay lightwork. Added a little more detail here and there. Background still needs some work though. That's a lot of blank red space there.

Hopefully, I'd be done before Sunday ends. That way I can start on another chibi entry.
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: Shance's CB Artworks   Shance's CB Artworks EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:38 am

Final output for my Ouka Kamuro fanart entry:

Spoiler:

Added a few cherry blossoms branches for design. Also made a cherry blossom leaf star while using Photoshop to put the text labels. Also used stroke on the labels for that white background (in case you want to know how that happened). Oh, and I transformed them all into layers so SAI won't get confused once I open it there.

You might ask why I didn't put any watermark or signature. That's because, if you're really curious enough, you can just go to my Pixiv or DA page (Google it, trust me, you'll find it). And if I trust you well enough, I could even privately give you a copy of the .PSD or .SAI file if you want to know how the layer effects happened.

That's it for now. Off for some Haku runs and some Arena battles till I get the motivation to do another Chibi fanart entry!

Also, inb4someonerequestsmetodrawcosmicbreakecchi
Back to top Go down
MightyPeanut
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
MightyPeanut

Male Posts : 289

PostSubject: Re: Shance's CB Artworks   Shance's CB Artworks EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 9:04 am

Dawww, cute <3. Also, what font did you use on the text? Looks really neat.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: Shance's CB Artworks   Shance's CB Artworks EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 9:12 am

I used Gang of Three for the TrueType Font used.

And lol, I knew you were gonna say that. Wait till the fanart contest finishes, then we'll start talking.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Weak Veteran
Wolf Hikari

Male Posts : 2980

PostSubject: Re: Shance's CB Artworks   Shance's CB Artworks EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:22 am

I guess...

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: Shance's CB Artworks   Shance's CB Artworks EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:31 am

Forgot to color the mouth part of the face, fixed that:

Spoiler:

Also, connection's currently a bitch (HAKU BLINKING EVERYWHERE), so I guess that means more chibi fanart contest entries for me.
Back to top Go down
ironpen27
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
ironpen27

Male Posts : 291

PostSubject: Re: Shance's CB Artworks   Shance's CB Artworks EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 12:12 pm

@Shance wrote:
Final output for my Ouka Kamuro fanart entry:

Spoiler:

Added a few cherry blossoms branches for design. Also made a cherry blossom leaf star while using Photoshop to put the text labels. Also used stroke on the labels for that white background (in case you want to know how that happened). Oh, and I transformed them all into layers so SAI won't get confused once I open it there.

You might ask why I didn't put any watermark or signature. That's because, if you're really curious enough, you can just go to my Pixiv or DA page (Google it, trust me, you'll find it). And if I trust you well enough, I could even privately give you a copy of the .PSD or .SAI file if you want to know how the layer effects happened.

That's it for now. Off for some Haku runs and some Arena battles till I get the motivation to do another Chibi fanart entry!

Also, inb4someonerequestsmetodrawcosmicbreakecchi

OMG! your so gewd! LOL!

I really suck at CGing XD anyway great piece and good luck to you on the contest Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shance's CB Artworks   Shance's CB Artworks Empty

Back to top Go down

Shance's CB Artworks
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Player Content :: Artwork-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum hosting | Video games | Roleplay Games (MMORPG, WOW...) | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com