Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One'a those 'you had to see it for yourself' moments :D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

One'a those 'you had to see it for yourself' moments  :D Empty
PostSubject: One'a those 'you had to see it for yourself' moments :D   One'a those 'you had to see it for yourself' moments  :D EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 1:28 am

Was in an Epoch battle earlier today, and had a hillarious moment....

Was scampering around on Defense with my Stealth-system equipped Support bot, looking for lots of items, and during one run as I skidded to a stop in the corner of a 4-way intersection, I saw a flier, just barely off the ground, cruise by, completly oblivious to the fact I was barely 4 or 5 bot lengths away...'course, I coulda shot at him, but one Electro-gun equipped support bot against what appeared to be a Seraph Crim woulda been a VERY short 1 on 1 battle...so I collected a few anti-radar items and went on my way! tongue

Oh, and if you're wondering about the outcome??

One'a those 'you had to see it for yourself' moments  :D Epochg11

Somehow, WIZ survived a massive late-game charge, and I actually managed Best Support, yay! Very Happy

....sometimes, I -do- get it right....
Back to top Go down
Etherlight
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Etherlight

Male Posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: One'a those 'you had to see it for yourself' moments :D   One'a those 'you had to see it for yourself' moments  :D EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 1:32 am

Nice job, congratulations on the awards.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: One'a those 'you had to see it for yourself' moments :D   One'a those 'you had to see it for yourself' moments  :D EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 2:04 am

QQ sadly all the epoch war's clash with my school hours
Back to top Go down
Shance
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Shance

PostSubject: Re: One'a those 'you had to see it for yourself' moments :D   One'a those 'you had to see it for yourself' moments  :D EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 2:43 am

Lol radar-jamming Winn. So classy.

Nice win on the epoch buddy. Nobody gets to do clustercraps without actually dying. You just proved the theory wrong.
Back to top Go down
http://rainbowsphere.oniichannoecchi.com
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: One'a those 'you had to see it for yourself' moments :D   One'a those 'you had to see it for yourself' moments  :D EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 4:12 am

Shance wrote:
Lol radar-jamming Winn. So classy.

Nice win on the epoch buddy. Nobody gets to do clustercraps without actually dying. You just proved the theory wrong.

Actually, I died -once-; my heavily tweaked Priestol(Boost Run and Stealth, among other things) finally succumbed during the big rush that brought down our 1st PS, but not before I managed quite a bit of healing in between item runs!

I brought in the 'berll in an attempt to pin down any unit I could, but the unexpected lag spikes began, limiting what I could do...franky, I'm amazed I made it to the end of the battle without any more deaths! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One'a those 'you had to see it for yourself' moments :D   One'a those 'you had to see it for yourself' moments  :D Empty

Back to top Go down

One'a those 'you had to see it for yourself' moments :D
Page 1 of 1