Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Windberrl's Arm Gun

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mep
Newcomer
Newcomer

Windberrl's Arm Gun Empty
PostSubject: Windberrl's Arm Gun   Windberrl's Arm Gun EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 11:23 pm

It does low damage and it supposed to pull them towards the user which i'm guessing is you. I used this many times in different situations but it has never pulled or moved who I was hitting. I don't understand it, am I using it wrong?

Also, its always being my default weapon and I have to switch to my gun, anyway to put my gun back to the default so I start there are the beginning of fights?
Back to top Go down
KBTKaiser
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
KBTKaiser

PostSubject: Re: Windberrl's Arm Gun   Windberrl's Arm Gun EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 12:02 am

you're not hitting, I think. Getting hit with that typically stuns the enemy when you drag them. Also, if you're deploying Winberrl first, use shift to change to the weapon you want prior to joining the fight.
Back to top Go down
mep
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Windberrl's Arm Gun   Windberrl's Arm Gun EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 12:21 am

Im certain i'm hitting them, the numbers are popping up, even tried it on an afk guy and he didn't move =]. Must be bugged? Razz
Back to top Go down
mep
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Windberrl's Arm Gun   Windberrl's Arm Gun EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 1:46 am

I found out how to use the gun, earlier it the servers were lagging so bad it wasn't pulling. If you shoot 1 gun then it barely pulls them with the server lag and they can pretty much walk in a straight line but if you shoot them both at the same time it pulls them towards you pretty nicely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Windberrl's Arm Gun   Windberrl's Arm Gun Empty

Back to top Go down

Windberrl's Arm Gun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: Tech Support-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com