Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lord Lily chan?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
zeil
Newcomer
Newcomer
zeil

Male Posts : 5

Lord Lily chan? Empty
PostSubject: Lord Lily chan?   Lord Lily chan? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:02 pm

I was playing this one game and there was this awesome bot. It looked a lot like a lilly but with out all the armor and she had this insane cape on her*note also looked like a chibi*. When the game was over i asked the guy who had her Zumara What kind of bot is she. I got no response, so i opened his profile and I was shocked. In the commandos list I saw the words Lord Lily Chan. At first I thought "AWESOME I WANT ONE!!!" However I then realized I have never seen nor heard of a lord lily chan.

What I want to know is was that some GM testing out a new bot or is she fairly new? If so where or how can I get her?
P.S. Also I know that it wasn't a chibi with the RT reward cape.
Back to top Go down
FullThrottle
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
FullThrottle

Male Posts : 799

Lord Lily chan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord Lily chan?   Lord Lily chan? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:09 pm

lily-chan = chibi lily
Back to top Go down
zeil
Newcomer
Newcomer
zeil

Lord Lily chan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord Lily chan?   Lord Lily chan? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:14 pm

I thought it was a chibi, but I dont believe you can change the name of the bots yet, so why the LORD lily chan?
Back to top Go down
FullThrottle
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
FullThrottle

Lord Lily chan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord Lily chan?   Lord Lily chan? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:19 pm

you can change bot names lol
Back to top Go down
zeil
Newcomer
Newcomer
zeil

Lord Lily chan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord Lily chan?   Lord Lily chan? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:24 pm

...... I didnt know that at all and for days I've been trying to change my beloved Crimson Rose's name.... I feel utterly stupid now. How do you change the names?*off topic I know srry*

* CRIMSON ROSE RULES THE AIR *
Back to top Go down
FullThrottle
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
FullThrottle

Lord Lily chan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord Lily chan?   Lord Lily chan? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:29 pm

garage > customize > change name
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

Lord Lily chan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord Lily chan?   Lord Lily chan? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:49 pm

Oh god. I can barely contain my laughter <.<
Back to top Go down
zeil
Newcomer
Newcomer
zeil

Lord Lily chan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord Lily chan?   Lord Lily chan? EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 12:44 am

well at least some one got joy from this thread. And HAPPY you found this funny Smile.
Thanks Full throttle
Back to top Go down
Zumara
Newcomer
Newcomer
Zumara

Lord Lily chan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord Lily chan?   Lord Lily chan? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 10:24 pm

lol I was forwarded this topic from a friend on FB. You found my Lord Lily-chan bot. Yeah its just a chibi lily with the RT campaign cape, as others said, I just change her name to Lord Lily-chan and gave her an axe to fit the role of an old style Lord.
Back to top Go down
FullThrottle
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
FullThrottle

Lord Lily chan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord Lily chan?   Lord Lily chan? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 10:26 pm

Lord Lily chan? 14982d1245688120-goalkeeper-vs-phalanx-necropost-kitten
Back to top Go down
zeil
Newcomer
Newcomer
zeil

Lord Lily chan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord Lily chan?   Lord Lily chan? EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 11:28 pm

AHHH!! So that is who had it. Yeah i saw it and was stumped for a bit on how you made it, and the way it looks. Also at the time it looked like it was doing some serious damage. At least more then my Rose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lord Lily chan? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord Lily chan?   Lord Lily chan? Empty

Back to top Go down

Lord Lily chan?
Page 1 of 1