Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Well, what's this here?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doomulus
Newcomer
Newcomer

Well, what's this here? Empty
PostSubject: Well, what's this here?   Well, what's this here? EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 12:35 am

Doomulus of DOS here. It's very likely we've probably met offhandedly in a game or something. Anyway, if not, I'm the guy that attempts to nibble away at your knees using some mighty weak ordinance and just generally being all talk; along with an excessive lack of walk. It's great to show up on these forums, and I can't wait to be having a terrific talky technology time with this troupe.
Back to top Go down
FullThrottle
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
FullThrottle

Male Posts : 799

PostSubject: Re: Well, what's this here?   Well, what's this here? EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 12:39 am

o.o/ hey

you were at epoch, I was watching. welcome
Back to top Go down
Ropalx

Male Posts : 96

PostSubject: Re: Well, what's this here?   Well, what's this here? EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 3:46 am

@Doomulus wrote:
Doomulus of DOS here. It's very likely we've probably met offhandedly in a game or something. Anyway, if not, I'm the guy that attempts to nibble away at your knees using some mighty weak ordinance and just generally being all talk; along with an excessive lack of walk. It's great to show up on these forums, and I can't wait to be having a terrific talky technology time with this troupe.

Welcome, if you wish for others to know you're DOS and change your name from black to an awesome red, go to the group section and choose to join the DOS group. Ofc you can always not choose anything and stay with the black name.

See you on the battle field =3.
Back to top Go down
Doomulus
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Well, what's this here?   Well, what's this here? EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 5:29 pm

@Ropalx wrote:
@Doomulus wrote:

Welcome, if you wish for others to know you're DOS and change your name from black to an awesome red, go to the group section and choose to join the DOS group. Ofc you can always not choose anything and stay with the black name.

See you on the battle field =3.

Thanks, but I'd rather keep my team anonymous.

Well, that doesn't help when I've already blatantly announced it to everyone here on the forums as well as in-game, but to those who DIDN'T read this thread..
Back to top Go down
FullThrottle
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
FullThrottle

Male Posts : 799

PostSubject: Re: Well, what's this here?   Well, what's this here? EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 6:25 pm

if you don't have a guild, you can join mine.
Back to top Go down
Chaosskull
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Chaosskull

Male Posts : 123

PostSubject: Re: Well, what's this here?   Well, what's this here? EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 8:12 pm

Hello there Doomulus.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

PostSubject: Re: Well, what's this here?   Well, what's this here? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 12:26 am

Hello there Romulus! ops... I mean... Ummm.... (checking...)
...........................................................................................................................................................................
ah, Ahem... Doomulus! "Wolf" is my name, and i am the manager of the new members! I would like to welcome you here in the CB fan forum. Here we provide you the latest news from cosmicbreak EN, however. You need to be active and check it here more often. How about you check our legends at the home page and see if there is any of it you interested. ^w^

Anyway, enjoy your stay here in the forum! ^w^
And I hope to run into you in the actual game! ^w^

And yeah.. my nickname in CBEN is LunaFaya. ^w^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well, what's this here?   Well, what's this here? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 8:27 am

yay more a dos comrade in the frontline,now get your weapons and go to the bullet rain,agnus dei is my name(lamb of god)i am the one that take care of the new dos members,so if you want to know more about the game just ask me,don't let wolf of brd confuse you,as i said,he is a brd,but our enemies is wiz,so stay sharp comrade and welcome in the fanforum of CB,where you will find frineds and rivals here,where you will find interesting things and boring things.

have a good day
ps:hey wolf this welçcome post...you post this always in a topic of introduction,changing this is not bad you know,the ppl will think you are a robot.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

PostSubject: Re: Well, what's this here?   Well, what's this here? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 9:37 am

My posts is telling me the way I am. And... I've ever told you to be polite right in your introduction before right? But it seems like you ignore my request. I am not hesitate to report you if you keep on doing that. Remember, I an NOT you. One more, the union is not enemies. They just battling each other to train themselves. We're not enemies, so snap out of your dream and get use to it!

Please... Caution on your posts to the others. You might not know it, but probably the other that you gave them might hurt inside.
Back to top Go down
Doomulus
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Well, what's this here?   Well, what's this here? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 4:29 pm

Everyone wrote:
Things

Thanks, all of you.
FullThrottle, I respect the offer, but I enjoy being my one-man clan self. That's the way it's meant to be for me.

Nice to see you, Chaosskull.

Wolf, I appreciate your welcome as well, and I can't promise that I'll be checking around for the longest of times, but I'll certainly promise to be active during my stay.

Aaaaand.. Agnus, you are a silly and funny man. I too enjoy my fierce rivalries of backstabbery and convoluted shenanigans, but I think I'll just pursue open borders with with fellows on all three sides. Er-herm.

At any rate, I hope to see you all in-game. You'll be seeing me poking around Shuffle for the most part, basking in the bullets and blasts. Under heavy enemy fire. ..Realizing that my cost very highly consumes the amount of damage I do. Hehe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, what's this here?   Well, what's this here? Empty

Back to top Go down

Well, what's this here?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Forum Announcements :: Introductions-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Forum create on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com