Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HOW do I get these Evil Wings?

Go down 
+2
Mimolette
WHI7EW0LF
6 posters
AuthorMessage
WHI7EW0LF

HOW do I get these Evil Wings? Empty
PostSubject: HOW do I get these Evil Wings?   HOW do I get these Evil Wings? EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 3:11 am

I have seen air types with them, I can't find them anywhere, if you buy them in the shop what section are they under?
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Mimolette
Mimolette

PostSubject: Re: HOW do I get these Evil Wings?   HOW do I get these Evil Wings? EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 3:15 am

You charge 100$ worth of RT and get it as a bonus o.oa
Back to top Go down
utok
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
utok

Male Posts : 300

PostSubject: Re: HOW do I get these Evil Wings?   HOW do I get these Evil Wings? EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 3:16 am

Please check the site before asking

http://www.cosmicbreak.com/info/topic/news/3434
Back to top Go down
WHI7EW0LF

PostSubject: Re: HOW do I get these Evil Wings?   HOW do I get these Evil Wings? EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 3:43 am

utok wrote:

Thanks guys, checked the link out, HOLY CRAP, I thought the evil wings were cool and was like "damn, 100 for a digital items that I dont know what they do, but the REAL surprise was 200 *PER WING* and of course other stuff. I really like this game but it seems like in order to get the cool items in the game

A) You are rich
B) You live at home with your parents working a minimum paying job and dont pay for anything other than gas to get to work, basically spending 2 weeks pay on digital items.

I understand that the money made of these items funds for maintenance and other things but damn, I'd rather pay the $15 a month to play online like WoW and just earn everything. What would be cool is if they had some kind of installment plan starting at like $10, which would give you access to just the wings,scarf for like 2 days everytime you payed $10 however the bonus item/materials you wouldnt get until you pay if off in full which in turn would also give you the wings/scarf/etc indefinatly. All in all just wish they had flexiable plans but it's wishful thinking I fear.
Back to top Go down
Ropalx

Male Posts : 96

PostSubject: Re: HOW do I get these Evil Wings?   HOW do I get these Evil Wings? EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 4:12 am

WHI7EW0LF wrote:
utok wrote:

Thanks guys, checked the link out, HOLY CRAP, I thought the evil wings were cool and was like "damn, 100 for a digital items that I dont know what they do, but the REAL surprise was 200 *PER WING* and of course other stuff. I really like this game but it seems like in order to get the cool items in the game

A) You are rich
B) You live at home with your parents working a minimum paying job and dont pay for anything other than gas to get to work, basically spending 2 weeks pay on digital items.

I understand that the money made of these items funds for maintenance and other things but damn, I'd rather pay the $15 a month to play online like WoW and just earn everything. What would be cool is if they had some kind of installment plan starting at like $10, which would give you access to just the wings,scarf for like 2 days everytime you payed $10 however the bonus item/materials you wouldnt get until you pay if off in full which in turn would also give you the wings/scarf/etc indefinatly. All in all just wish they had flexiable plans but it's wishful thinking I fear.

Its made under the idea that you are planning on playing for quite a while, and would spend that quantity in the process of your gaming, however, instead of making small pays every week or so, you pay a huge amount of cash, that way you get more bang for your buck, hell you get 30% extra RT + x amount of limit time/rt only items with the purchase.

Although, i do agree, if you really have 200$ lying around to spend in here you must really like the game alot.

Also the items don't cost 200$, the items are a gift for buying the 2000RT, meaning, you get them just because you payed, you then get the 2000RT to waste on whatever crap you want (+30% do to the promotion, meaning 2600RT which is 60$ worth of rt)

Edit: checking spelling, and other stuff.
Back to top Go down
Puddin'
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Puddin'

Female Posts : 345

PostSubject: Re: HOW do I get these Evil Wings?   HOW do I get these Evil Wings? EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 6:36 am

WHI7EW0LF wrote:
A) You are rich
B) You live at home with your parents working a high paying job and don't pay for anything other than gas to get to work, basically spending 2 days pay on digital items.

I fixed it for you to fit my situation.
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

Male Posts : 2015

PostSubject: Re: HOW do I get these Evil Wings?   HOW do I get these Evil Wings? EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 10:57 am

Spoiler:
Basically what you're doing is donating to Cosmic break.
Its a smart profitable way to do it too.
You donate 20 dollars and you recieve X amount of cash which can be used to enhance your experience.
You donate 50 dollars and you recieve X amount of cash, a scarf, some tune ups, and 10% extra cash used to enhance your game play.

It will continue on and on and on.

I'd donate the full out 400 dollars,
But unfortunately,
I don't have the resources to help them that much at a single transaction.

Back to top Go down
http://www.tinychat.com/asianchinks
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOW do I get these Evil Wings?   HOW do I get these Evil Wings? Empty

Back to top Go down

HOW do I get these Evil Wings?
Page 1 of 1