Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trying out this game again.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chalkzone908
Jikun Long
Jikun Long

Male Posts : 54

Trying out this game again. Empty
PostSubject: Trying out this game again.   Trying out this game again. EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 2:21 pm

Hi!

It's been several years since I last played this game. (Not that I was any good at this game back then anyway).

Just wondering if melee LND bots are still viable? And I don't mean those garapon moes with a bunch of OP Sub on their kits.

Another question: What is the best way to grind EXP if I ran out of EXP tickets? So it seems like being a random war fodder is good enough for leveling.

EDIT:

Another question:

What's the bare minimum for WLK/FLY nowadays? I remember back then, 35-40 WLK was extreme. Now it feels like everyone's moving at 40 WLK/FLY.
Back to top Go down
OG_Agnusdei
Newcomer
Newcomer
OG_Agnusdei

PostSubject: Re: Trying out this game again.   Trying out this game again. EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 6:45 pm

ART units are hella dangerous if left unchecked,the barrage spam are pretty good,but you gotta get the right weapons and parts though.
didnt see much lnd units besides the weird jp builds and the usual full tuned mighty byne.
natasha is pretty good, and lots of heal slaves.
from what i can remember,35-40 WLK was never extreme but the norm.too slow and you can get close enough unless you had that nuke sword robot,god how i miss that bot.
Back to top Go down
chalkzone908
Jikun Long
Jikun Long

PostSubject: Re: Trying out this game again.   Trying out this game again. EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 1:18 am

How about Air Melee? Is it viable? I noticed some Air mech bots have high STR
Back to top Go down
Poppet
Abbey Cry
Abbey Cry

Female Posts : 284

PostSubject: Re: Trying out this game again.   Trying out this game again. EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 1:39 am

Yes actually. Isolating an ART and then swording it to death actually does work. Probably the best current way to deal with Natascha. They tend to play rather high out of reach of LNDs.

In my opinion you can just use a slayer bit on an AIR though without worrying so much about the cost of a melee weapon or hybrid statting.
Back to top Go down
chalkzone908
Jikun Long
Jikun Long

PostSubject: Re: Trying out this game again.   Trying out this game again. EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 8:11 am

Poppet wrote:
Yes actually. Isolating an ART and then swording it to death actually does work. Probably the best current way to deal with Natascha. They tend to play rather high out of reach of LNDs.

In my opinion you can just use a slayer bit on an AIR though without worrying so much about the cost of a melee weapon or hybrid statting.

I tried building a Suzeku (no tunes yet) with RAM Soljeter AM and I felt useless whenever the Wonder Bit is down.

I also feel like I messed it up by getting Float Dash. Also, why does every AIR-only melee weapon makes you go dive-and-rise automatically when chaining? It's so hard to control.

EDIT: Question on tuning: Do you usually use the +30 Cost Great Tuning? Or do you use the Alpha/Beta/Gamma versions?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying out this game again.   Trying out this game again. Empty

Back to top Go down

Trying out this game again.
Page 1 of 1