Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Beta] Test new Cosmicbreak JP game client

Go down 
+5
Fairlion
VietPho
manaka_junpei
Frizz
elmatalast
9 posters
AuthorMessage
elmatalast
Molcars Party Hard
Molcars Party Hard

Male Posts : 1457

[Beta] Test new Cosmicbreak JP game client Empty
PostSubject: [Beta] Test new Cosmicbreak JP game client   [Beta] Test new Cosmicbreak JP game client EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 5:08 am

So C$ is planning to launch new cbjp game client for 64bit OS.

Downloadable [Beta] version of the client is available here >> Link

Minimum Requirements
CPU:        Intel Pentium Core 2 Duo processor 6300 or higher/ Intel Core i7 processor 920 or higher
RAM:        2GB or more
Graphics:  VRAM 1GB or more/ NVIDIA GeForce GT220 series or more/ ATI Radeon HD 5750 series or more
OpenGL: OpenGL v1.2 compatible
DirectX: DirectX9.0c or higher
Sound card: Compatible with DirectX9.0c
HDD Space: 1.9GB or more
Internet connection: 128kbps or more

Recommended
CPU:         Intel Core i3 or higher
RAM:        4GB or more
Graphics:  VRAM 2GB or more/ NVIDIA GeForce GTX660 series or more/ ATI Radeon R7 250X series or more
OpenGL: OpenGL v1.2 compatible
DirectX: DirectX9.0c or higher
Sound card: Compatible with DirectX9.0c
HDD Space: 1.9GB or more
Internet connection: 1Mbps or more

* Don't delete your current game client obviously.
Back to top Go down
Frizz
Busted
Busted

Male Posts : 2029

PostSubject: Re: [Beta] Test new Cosmicbreak JP game client   [Beta] Test new Cosmicbreak JP game client EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 7:10 am

Let's see if this will fix the garage loading problem.
Back to top Go down
elmatalast
Molcars Party Hard
Molcars Party Hard

PostSubject: Re: [Beta] Test new Cosmicbreak JP game client   [Beta] Test new Cosmicbreak JP game client EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 1:08 pm

Frizz wrote:
Let's see if this will fix the garage loading problem.
if your garage loading problem is the one where the garage starts to load every time you enter garage then it was fixed before.
Back to top Go down
Frizz
Busted
Busted

PostSubject: Re: [Beta] Test new Cosmicbreak JP game client   [Beta] Test new Cosmicbreak JP game client EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 9:20 pm

Ah yes this one is horrible.
But I'm talking about the sub garages that sometimes crashes the game trying to load the bots.
Back to top Go down
manaka_junpei
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
manaka_junpei

Male Posts : 151

PostSubject: Re: [Beta] Test new Cosmicbreak JP game client   [Beta] Test new Cosmicbreak JP game client EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 12:09 am

unless if you still have a copy of the 32-bit version of this game, you're still safe to play & good to go.

the 64-bit beta version has language problems, so installing JP language on Windows might fix some of the problems, especially when reading jp language.

Back to top Go down
elmatalast
Molcars Party Hard
Molcars Party Hard

PostSubject: Re: [Beta] Test new Cosmicbreak JP game client   [Beta] Test new Cosmicbreak JP game client EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 3:51 am

^ They've warned not to delete the current copy. The 64 bit version is in beta and they made it available just for feedback. The language issue isn't anything new. I think you can fix it by changing your pc region and language as much as I know. Had to do the same for c21 before
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

Male Posts : 2202

PostSubject: Re: [Beta] Test new Cosmicbreak JP game client   [Beta] Test new Cosmicbreak JP game client EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 9:50 pm

I need an English Translation version
Back to top Go down
http://vietpho.net
elmatalast
Molcars Party Hard
Molcars Party Hard

PostSubject: Re: [Beta] Test new Cosmicbreak JP game client   [Beta] Test new Cosmicbreak JP game client EmptyThu Feb 06, 2020 12:44 am

So, The beta test of x64 bit client has ended.

With today's(6/2/2020) CBJP update the old client will automatically upgrade into x64 bit client.
It's advised to close the regular client and then restart after today's update, to take the client upgrade take effect.
Also users can delete the x64 beta client

Last edited by elmatalast on Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
manaka_junpei
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
manaka_junpei

PostSubject: Re: [Beta] Test new Cosmicbreak JP game client   [Beta] Test new Cosmicbreak JP game client EmptyThu Feb 06, 2020 1:02 am

crap, the 64-bit version is not running
Back to top Go down
Fairlion
Persenachia
Persenachia

PostSubject: Re: [Beta] Test new Cosmicbreak JP game client   [Beta] Test new Cosmicbreak JP game client EmptyThu Feb 06, 2020 3:47 am

64-bit breaks my Japanese font.
Everything moon rune is ? text.
Back to top Go down
manaka_junpei
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
manaka_junpei

PostSubject: Re: [Beta] Test new Cosmicbreak JP game client   [Beta] Test new Cosmicbreak JP game client EmptyThu Feb 06, 2020 4:02 am

64-bit version was a mistake
Back to top Go down
Frizz
Busted
Busted

PostSubject: Re: [Beta] Test new Cosmicbreak JP game client   [Beta] Test new Cosmicbreak JP game client EmptyThu Feb 06, 2020 7:53 am

I thought the broken font is only in the beta client.
As expected...
Back to top Go down
elmatalast
Molcars Party Hard
Molcars Party Hard

PostSubject: Re: [Beta] Test new Cosmicbreak JP game client   [Beta] Test new Cosmicbreak JP game client EmptyThu Feb 06, 2020 11:18 pm

For now, install japanese language pack in your os. And before launching the client change from whatever language you're using to jap.
I also thought they'd fix it after beta ending. Have to mail them I guess

manaka_junpei wrote:
what kind of issue you're facing?
Back to top Go down
manaka_junpei
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
manaka_junpei

PostSubject: Re: [Beta] Test new Cosmicbreak JP game client   [Beta] Test new Cosmicbreak JP game client EmptyFri Feb 07, 2020 12:52 am

elmatalast wrote:
For now, install japanese language pack in your os. And before launching the client change from whatever language you're using to jap.
I also thought they'd fix it after beta ending. Have to mail them I guess

manaka_junpei wrote:
what kind of issue you're facing?
after updating this game, & start the game, i've checked the task manager, the 64-bit version of CBJP is not showed up, & crashed.
Back to top Go down
OccultRose
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: [Beta] Test new Cosmicbreak JP game client   [Beta] Test new Cosmicbreak JP game client EmptyFri Feb 07, 2020 10:09 am

So I updated the game and whenever I try to launch it nothing happens. I click start on the launcher and no window for the game ever appears and there is nothing for in in my task manager. I tried to re-install the game but same issue. If anybody has a fix for this tell me pls bc I am missing out of time for this card campaign. Also when I start the launcher it does show up in my task manager, but it states it's 32 bit still. Tried to download the 64 bit client from the site and when I try to launch it I get a message that reads Please execute CosmicBreak.exe ErrorCode.1
Back to top Go down
elmatalast
Molcars Party Hard
Molcars Party Hard

PostSubject: Re: [Beta] Test new Cosmicbreak JP game client   [Beta] Test new Cosmicbreak JP game client EmptyFri Feb 07, 2020 10:26 am

OccultRose wrote:
So I updated the game and whenever I try to launch it nothing happens. I click start on the launcher and no window for the game ever appears and there is nothing for in in my task manager. I tried to re-install the game but same issue. If anybody has a fix for this tell me pls bc I am missing out of time for this card campaign. Also when I start the launcher it does show up in my task manager, but it states it's 32 bit still.

I have the same issue. It's just a temporary fix. What you need to do is put this file in the "programs" folder.
For some reason this file gets deleted by my pc whenever I restart. You can find this file in that beta x64 client's programs folder.
Back to top Go down
OccultRose
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: [Beta] Test new Cosmicbreak JP game client   [Beta] Test new Cosmicbreak JP game client EmptyFri Feb 07, 2020 1:26 pm

elmatalast wrote:
OccultRose wrote:
So I updated the game and whenever I try to launch it nothing happens. I click start on the launcher and no window for the game ever appears and there is nothing for in in my task manager. I tried to re-install the game but same issue. If anybody has a fix for this tell me pls bc I am missing out of time for this card campaign. Also when I start the launcher it does show up in my task manager, but it states it's 32 bit still.

I have the same issue. It's just a temporary fix. What you need to do is put this file in the "programs" folder.
For some reason this file gets deleted by my pc whenever I restart. You can find this file in that beta x64 client's programs folder.

The file was already in my programs folder. I tried to download the one you provided anyway but I am getting the same issue. It just won't open after I click on the start button from the launcher. I have also tried to run the game in safe mode from the launcher and running the program as an administrator but no luck.
Back to top Go down
manaka_junpei
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
manaka_junpei

PostSubject: Re: [Beta] Test new Cosmicbreak JP game client   [Beta] Test new Cosmicbreak JP game client EmptySat Feb 08, 2020 3:13 am

in the end, the 64-bit version was a failure to comply, unless your windows version is in 32-bit

even the 64-bit version is not working on a 64-bit version of windows
Back to top Go down
elmatalast
Molcars Party Hard
Molcars Party Hard

PostSubject: Re: [Beta] Test new Cosmicbreak JP game client   [Beta] Test new Cosmicbreak JP game client EmptySat Feb 08, 2020 7:22 am

I didn't notice it but C$ is aware of the issue. And they've suggested the same solution. They've posted a notice in their site from where you can find the x64 launcher.
Same drill as I mentioned above
Back to top Go down
OccultRose
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: [Beta] Test new Cosmicbreak JP game client   [Beta] Test new Cosmicbreak JP game client EmptySun Feb 09, 2020 8:41 am

elmatalast wrote:
I didn't notice it but C$ is aware of the issue. And they've suggested the same solution. They've posted a notice in their site from where you can find the x64 launcher.

I hope they manage to fix it because as of now I have tried every way to fix it and I still can't play the game. *sigh*
Back to top Go down
elmatalast
Molcars Party Hard
Molcars Party Hard

PostSubject: Re: [Beta] Test new Cosmicbreak JP game client   [Beta] Test new Cosmicbreak JP game client EmptyMon Feb 10, 2020 5:31 am

OccultRose wrote:
elmatalast wrote:

I hope they manage to fix it because as of now I have tried every way to fix it and I still can't play the game. *sigh*
tried client bypass method?
Back to top Go down
manaka_junpei
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
manaka_junpei

PostSubject: Re: [Beta] Test new Cosmicbreak JP game client   [Beta] Test new Cosmicbreak JP game client EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 12:22 am

what if COSMIC.EXE was deleted & was replaced by COSMIC_X64.EXE
Back to top Go down
Tanker4000
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: [Beta] Test new Cosmicbreak JP game client   [Beta] Test new Cosmicbreak JP game client EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 4:06 am

So, i managed to make the game recognize japanese text by going to 'Control Panel' then click 'Clock and Region' then click 'Region' go to 'Administrative' if u see the "Language for non-Unicode programs" click the 'Change system locale' choose the japanese....works for me on windows 10 64 bit version........
Back to top Go down
Riotshield
Thoarla Nimbus
Thoarla Nimbus

Male Posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: [Beta] Test new Cosmicbreak JP game client   [Beta] Test new Cosmicbreak JP game client EmptySun Mar 01, 2020 5:30 pm

CS must have fixed something in one of their recent updates because my computer has stopped getting ??? for Japanese font.
Back to top Go down
Raniko
Megane breaking a cane
Megane breaking a cane

Male Posts : 119
Location : In some private land in Arcantus(sometimes in Wapiti's dimension)

PostSubject: Re: [Beta] Test new Cosmicbreak JP game client   [Beta] Test new Cosmicbreak JP game client EmptyFri Mar 13, 2020 1:28 am

Riotshield wrote:
CS must have fixed something in one of their recent updates because my computer has stopped getting ??? for Japanese font.

They fixed that issue also.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Rakorakoe1/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Beta] Test new Cosmicbreak JP game client   [Beta] Test new Cosmicbreak JP game client Empty

Back to top Go down

[Beta] Test new Cosmicbreak JP game client
Page 1 of 1