Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

FunThing's tips to successful gameplay

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ropalx

Male Posts : 96

FunThing's tips to successful gameplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FunThing's tips to successful gameplay   FunThing's tips to successful gameplay - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 1:02 pm

@necrio wrote:
Once when I was playing with my buddies, we got blown by an idiot teammate right into the enemy pile of ARTs. Of course, since we were all using jikuns and ivises, the ART pile went boom in a matter of seconds

so, hurricaning your friends towards the enemies could actually work

Lol nice never thought of that.

On the same hand, for flier looking for a way of getting the half second invincibility of hoppers, whenever you see a rocket about to hit you, pop wonder bit, afterwards, if another one is comming, disable wonderbit. Repeat as many times as you can afford to. The less wonder requirement that bit has, the easier it will be to accomplish.
Back to top Go down
CybermanX

Male Posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: FunThing's tips to successful gameplay   FunThing's tips to successful gameplay - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 6:18 pm

As an older player new to this forum I have to say this helped.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Weak Veteran
Wolf Hikari

Male Posts : 2980

PostSubject: Re: FunThing's tips to successful gameplay   FunThing's tips to successful gameplay - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 1:38 am

FunThingAreFun is really fun. ^w^
Nice one! ^w^

Let me give you some applause! ^w^

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
saihamaru
saihamaru

Male Posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: FunThing's tips to successful gameplay   FunThing's tips to successful gameplay - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 12:58 am

very nice advice indeed XD
and it's fun to read it too, you really live up to your name Smile

oh and using hurricane enemies toward you team is conditional too
what if you hurricane those PS camper toward you team, with their buffs still on?

fire pillar is still my best option for PS campers, i usually dash in with jikun's W tackle, harass the healer with fire pillar, and quickly leave with more W tackles (don't try this with low-TGH bots)
sometime 1 or 2 bots with low health and burn effect are chasing me, and that's my main source of frags (well, not if they're actually pro players lol)
Back to top Go down
http://saihamaru.deviantart.com/
Shaftronics
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Shaftronics

Male Posts : 649

PostSubject: Re: FunThing's tips to successful gameplay   FunThing's tips to successful gameplay - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 1:25 am

@necrio wrote:
Once when I was playing with my buddies, we got blown by an idiot teammate right into the enemy pile of ARTs. Of course, since we were all using jikuns and ivises, the ART pile went boom in a matter of seconds

so, hurricaning your friends towards the enemies could actually work

Excuse me while I fantasize about 4 Mighty Bynes being blown into a pile of Saggitary Maxis'...

Oh my god,lol.
Back to top Go down
Dune
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Dune

Male Posts : 1071

PostSubject: Re: FunThing's tips to successful gameplay   FunThing's tips to successful gameplay - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:05 am

Nice one Fun, I honestly didn't know about the whole BD internal thing (where you have to click not hover over the BD then check the bottom corner for correct stats)
Back to top Go down
FullThrottle
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
FullThrottle

Male Posts : 799

PostSubject: Re: FunThing's tips to successful gameplay   FunThing's tips to successful gameplay - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 2:40 pm

lol, I knew about this since JP.

good times. Cool
Back to top Go down
-ACHTUNG-
-ACHTUNG-

Male Posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: FunThing's tips to successful gameplay   FunThing's tips to successful gameplay - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:08 am

Hurricaning the enemy towards your Allies is not the best idea really.

Example:

Was on a Ledge with my Saggi 2 Full HP and with 2 Hypershot Items and 2 +100 Kits and its midgame (Just Spawned).
Some Random (Pro Player) air goes about and Sends me to their PS with their Team healing.

HYPERSHOT and 4 of them Dies in a few seconds. I was loling so hard after that.

BYNEs on my SAGGI is a NONO unless that byne has its shields stripped Im usually minced (I should know since I play both)
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: FunThing's tips to successful gameplay   FunThing's tips to successful gameplay - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:15 am

Thread Necro'd

Bynes are relatively easy to avoid,just stay away from them (duh) but they tear ANYTHING (except other bynes) apart at melee range.

That aside,Nice multi kill :3
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/nisae/
-ACHTUNG-
-ACHTUNG-

PostSubject: Re: FunThing's tips to successful gameplay   FunThing's tips to successful gameplay - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 8:56 am

Yah Bynes Kill things near them.... But they are As slow (or even Slower) as ART units.

That map BTW was Damp Underground.

I could only imagine what went through their head....

Medic: repairing
(low hp ppl gather)
PPL: Thanks
(all of a sudden a MAD disorientated HYPERSHOTTED Railgunner pops in out of nowhere and begins mass genocide)
PPL: WTF
(PPL begin to scatter)
Railgunner's Team: ?!?!?
Back to top Go down
-ACHTUNG-
-ACHTUNG-

PostSubject: Re: FunThing's tips to successful gameplay   FunThing's tips to successful gameplay - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 5:34 pm

OK sometimes its better not to share your items with ppl If you know you will use them better,

For Example I use the Wonder Drugs I find when the game is nearly over.

Wonder Drug + Hypershot and things get iffy for the enemy especially when the BP's are less than 5000

Ide also keep Repair kits to keep myself in the fight longer, sometimes its worth to use it immediately than to find a medic.

then theres AMMO, give it to the one who makes use of it the most, Thats either an ART or an AIR since LND usually go melee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FunThing's tips to successful gameplay   FunThing's tips to successful gameplay - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 5:47 pm

i think i follow some tips here in the gameplay,except the kill steall,i played much combat arms and counter strike that this is fucking anoying to me lose a kill.

offtopic
hei achtung what anime is this 'rail gun'?
if you noticed we had much animes that had strange weapons like,this coin that fire a railgun(shoot at me if this exist)
or the finger of the guy in yo yo hakoshu,he shot a laser by his finger.
i will make a weapon,i make a jump pirate with my fingers and put some efects,i just need to appear on the back on the enemy and atack him,see?simple and pervert.yet powerfull
Back to top Go down
zamo
Forum Lurker
zamo

Other / Decline to state Posts : 216

PostSubject: Re: FunThing's tips to successful gameplay   FunThing's tips to successful gameplay - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 10:32 pm

I have been enlightened, thank you
Back to top Go down
Strill

PostSubject: Re: FunThing's tips to successful gameplay   FunThing's tips to successful gameplay - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 11:15 pm

Quote :
-Laggy Jikuns

If you see 10 teammates attempting to shoot a single Jikun, consider this:
will I truly contribute by also shooting at him? Will attempting to do so give me a good score? Will I be wasting ammo? Will attempting to shoot him give other enemies a golden opportunity to attack us because our guard is down? Should I do something productive and attack something else?
NO, NO, YES, YES and of freaking course.
Yes, Heck Yes, No, Dunno, No.

Dual Beam Guns + Power Spot and a laggy Jikun is an easy +100~200 damage. Same with Beam Rifles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FunThing's tips to successful gameplay   FunThing's tips to successful gameplay - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

FunThing's tips to successful gameplay
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: Guides-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com