Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Received Email confirmation of account transfer but its still not letting me log in

Go down 
+7
VietPho
xBeowolfx
elmatalast
rei_hunter
NeedCheeseCake
Frizz
Zane Hitsurugi
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Zane Hitsurugi
Zane Hitsurugi

Male Posts : 22

Received Email confirmation of account transfer but its still not letting me log in Empty
PostSubject: Received Email confirmation of account transfer but its still not letting me log in   Received Email confirmation of account transfer but its still not letting me log in EmptySat Mar 09, 2019 3:56 pm

I've received email confirmation of my account being created on JP but I get an error message whenever I try to log in. Anyone else running into this?
Back to top Go down
Frizz
Busted
Busted

Male Posts : 2029

Received Email confirmation of account transfer but its still not letting me log in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Received Email confirmation of account transfer but its still not letting me log in   Received Email confirmation of account transfer but its still not letting me log in EmptySat Mar 09, 2019 4:01 pm

"The Account Migration process will be carried out over a 1 month period spanning from March 14th. Users will receive an email once their account data has been migrated and successfully activated on the destination server."
Back to top Go down
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
NeedCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Received Email confirmation of account transfer but its still not letting me log in   Received Email confirmation of account transfer but its still not letting me log in EmptySat Mar 09, 2019 4:18 pm

Anybody knows how the info works? Like I remember my email for the account but it was so fucking old that I can't remember the password for it. Will they just sen a confirmation with a temp password or will it use your oldone? I guess I'm screwed if I can't relogin lol
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Received Email confirmation of account transfer but its still not letting me log in   Received Email confirmation of account transfer but its still not letting me log in EmptySat Mar 09, 2019 5:57 pm

NeedCheeseCake wrote:
Anybody knows how the info works? Like I remember my email for the account but it was so fucking old that I can't remember the password for it. Will they just sen a confirmation with a temp password or will it use your oldone? I guess I'm screwed if I can't relogin lol
UH!

If you manage to get through the 1st page of the migration form (Its basically logging into your account but using your email instead)

and get to the 2nd page where you can change the Email Address or Username/ID (NOT In-game name) and even password for CB-JP, you should be set.

Otherwise if you just clicked Login, and Yes.

It should automatically be using the same email, password and username as your Cosmic Break EN account.

But yeah, unless you saw a "Migration Form Submitted", it hasn't been migrated yet.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
NeedCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Received Email confirmation of account transfer but its still not letting me log in   Received Email confirmation of account transfer but its still not letting me log in EmptySat Mar 09, 2019 7:01 pm

rei_hunter wrote:
NeedCheeseCake wrote:
UH!

If you manage to get through the 1st page of the migration form (Its basically logging into your account but using your email instead)

and get to the 2nd page where you can change the Email Address or Username/ID (NOT In-game name) and even password for CB-JP, you should be set.

It should automatically be using the same email, password and username as your Cosmic Break EN account.

But yeah, unless you saw a "Migration Form Submitted", it hasn't been migrated yet.

I can't tell if this answered my question, like, at all. I'm asking if I need my email to login to JP after transferring or if I need the user ID it told me to submit or do I use my old one. Cuz I have an ID on JP to login with that I may have submitted for my EN account like the dumb fuck that I am.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Received Email confirmation of account transfer but its still not letting me log in   Received Email confirmation of account transfer but its still not letting me log in EmptySat Mar 09, 2019 8:49 pm

NeedCheeseCake wrote:
rei_hunter wrote:
NeedCheeseCake wrote:
UH!

I can't tell if this answered my question, like, at all. I'm asking if I need my email to login to JP after transferring or if I need the user ID it told me to submit or do I use my old one. Cuz I have an ID on JP to login with that I may have submitted for my EN account like the dumb fuck that I am.

If for some reason you submitted your CB-EN account with a login id that's the same as an old CB-JP account you have, you should've been thrown an error saying "Username is taken." Email should also get flagged.

Just pick a different username/userid.

Logging into CB-JP only requires userID/password. Email is used for recovery purposes. But can easily be changed if your email that you sent your CB-EN account to Cb-JP, as dead.

Back to top Go down
elmatalast
Molcars Party Hard
Molcars Party Hard

Male Posts : 1457

PostSubject: Re: Received Email confirmation of account transfer but its still not letting me log in   Received Email confirmation of account transfer but its still not letting me log in EmptySun Mar 10, 2019 5:51 am

Zane Hitsurugi wrote:
I've received email confirmation of my account being created on JP but I get an error message whenever I try to log in. Anyone else running into this?
can you post a screenshot of it?

NeedCheeseCake wrote:
What rei said. You possibly can't use same email/loginID for jp which you had for cben. If you already had an jp account that used same email id or had same loginID(Only beta cben account) then you must've gotten a page like this one
Received Email confirmation of account transfer but its still not letting me log in A10

Now for login to cbjp, I don't think they'll ask any email verification. But as they said they'll send mail(to the new email if you had an jp account with same email/loginID(Beta account) used in en otherwise to your old cben email id) to you when your account is ready. Now if you can't access the email id then all you have to do is to try logging in manually after March 14th.
Back to top Go down
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
NeedCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Received Email confirmation of account transfer but its still not letting me log in   Received Email confirmation of account transfer but its still not letting me log in EmptySun Mar 10, 2019 12:27 pm

Gotcha, so there's no way I coulda fucked this up, thanks.

Received Email confirmation of account transfer but its still not letting me log in 4f6cea357bae31bd519905090000373d279408e2r1-515-877_00
Back to top Go down
xBeowolfx

Male Posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: Received Email confirmation of account transfer but its still not letting me log in   Received Email confirmation of account transfer but its still not letting me log in EmptyThu Mar 21, 2019 2:08 am

I can log on cb jap homepage but when I try to log in the game this windows open

Received Email confirmation of account transfer but its still not letting me log in Log-in10

no idea what it says.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Received Email confirmation of account transfer but its still not letting me log in   Received Email confirmation of account transfer but its still not letting me log in EmptyThu Mar 21, 2019 2:13 am

xBeowolfx wrote:
I can log on cb jap homepage but when I try to log in the game this windows open

Received Email confirmation of account transfer but its still not letting me log in Log-in10

no idea what it says.

EDIT: Your pic is basically saying "Hi, you can register for a new account by filling out the 3 spaces here." Don't do it unless you really wanna play Very Happy

you can login the homepage so you can change your email, change your password, Charge RT (yes.) and download the client basically.

Wait another 1-2 weeks.
Back to top Go down
elmatalast
Molcars Party Hard
Molcars Party Hard

PostSubject: Re: Received Email confirmation of account transfer but its still not letting me log in   Received Email confirmation of account transfer but its still not letting me log in EmptyThu Mar 21, 2019 3:04 am

He basically pressed the "create new account" button, even though the LOGIN button at the bottom right is that massive
Back to top Go down
Frizz
Busted
Busted

Male Posts : 2029

PostSubject: Re: Received Email confirmation of account transfer but its still not letting me log in   Received Email confirmation of account transfer but its still not letting me log in EmptyThu Mar 21, 2019 7:38 am

IIRC this window pops-up without pressing anything when you do a clean install/first run.
Back to top Go down
xBeowolfx

Male Posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: Received Email confirmation of account transfer but its still not letting me log in   Received Email confirmation of account transfer but its still not letting me log in EmptyThu Mar 21, 2019 9:32 am

anyway I pressed cancel in it and tryed to log-in the normal way, also tryed the other button to recover id and it give me an email with the id that I put, maybe the game account is still transfering But I can log in the jp homepage with mi account.
Back to top Go down
elmatalast
Molcars Party Hard
Molcars Party Hard

PostSubject: Re: Received Email confirmation of account transfer but its still not letting me log in   Received Email confirmation of account transfer but its still not letting me log in EmptyThu Mar 21, 2019 11:01 am

xBeowolfx wrote:
aBut I can log in the jp homepage with mi account.
Yeah everyone can now login to the jp official site.
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

Male Posts : 2202

PostSubject: Re: Received Email confirmation of account transfer but its still not letting me log in   Received Email confirmation of account transfer but its still not letting me log in EmptyThu Mar 21, 2019 10:20 pm

I got a confirmation E-Mail for the transfer but I can't login the game client. What do I do?
Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://vietpho.net
manaka_junpei
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
manaka_junpei

Male Posts : 151

PostSubject: Re: Received Email confirmation of account transfer but its still not letting me log in   Received Email confirmation of account transfer but its still not letting me log in EmptyThu Mar 21, 2019 11:14 pm

3/24/2019
Back to top Go down
manaka_junpei
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
manaka_junpei

Male Posts : 151

PostSubject: Re: Received Email confirmation of account transfer but its still not letting me log in   Received Email confirmation of account transfer but its still not letting me log in EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 8:21 am

oh wait till the end of the month
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: Received Email confirmation of account transfer but its still not letting me log in   Received Email confirmation of account transfer but its still not letting me log in EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 9:23 am

Ok, so I'm able to log in now but it took some time to do so. Take note that just because you got the confirmation email that your account has been successfully migrated doesn't mean that you can log into the game. Give it a couple of days.
Back to top Go down
Skulkraken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Skulkraken

Male Posts : 386

PostSubject: Re: Received Email confirmation of account transfer but its still not letting me log in   Received Email confirmation of account transfer but its still not letting me log in EmptyMon Mar 25, 2019 1:34 pm

I waited a while after getting the email confirmation and was able to log in today just fine. Have pretty much all my stuff, too.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: Received Email confirmation of account transfer but its still not letting me log in   Received Email confirmation of account transfer but its still not letting me log in EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 2:58 am

Good to hear man
Back to top Go down
reykatan
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Received Email confirmation of account transfer but its still not letting me log in   Received Email confirmation of account transfer but its still not letting me log in EmptyThu Sep 12, 2019 2:34 pm

It is too late to migrate the accounts?
Back to top Go down
elmatalast
Molcars Party Hard
Molcars Party Hard

PostSubject: Re: Received Email confirmation of account transfer but its still not letting me log in   Received Email confirmation of account transfer but its still not letting me log in EmptyThu Sep 12, 2019 11:12 pm

reykatan wrote:
Yeah. way too late
Back to top Go down
reykatan
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Received Email confirmation of account transfer but its still not letting me log in   Received Email confirmation of account transfer but its still not letting me log in EmptySat Sep 14, 2019 11:18 am

elmatalast wrote:
reykatan wrote:
Yeah. way too late

See this is why the EN server went down, they never hook up up with the updates through their pages like in Facebook or whatever and alot of players lost good account without them realizing that thew server dead. It wounldn't happen though if they keep the updates and addition bots minimal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Received Email confirmation of account transfer but its still not letting me log in   Received Email confirmation of account transfer but its still not letting me log in Empty

Back to top Go down

Received Email confirmation of account transfer but its still not letting me log in
Page 1 of 1