Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Migration Info (updated)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
elmatalast
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
elmatalast

Male Posts : 1427

Migration Info (updated) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Migration Info (updated)   Migration Info (updated) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 1:17 am

@JingAqua wrote:
So can you log in after you receive the Email?

Quote :
The Account Migration process will be carried out over a 2 week period spanning from March 14th to the end of the month. Users will receive an email once their account data has been migrated and successfully activated on the destination server.
Your account data transfer will begin after 14th March. For now you're just submitting a form to ask for account migration. This should also answer to the question that, whether logging into your cben account will affect your migration process or not.

Quote :
●All of your inventory, as well as all the currencies (Rt/UC) you own in your account will be migrated. Content irrelevant in the japanese server might be deleted.
I'll try to figure out which contents are irrelevant to cbjp but for now I can assume these items won't be transferred

- Anniversary UC cubes (6th, 7th etc.)
- Victory order(Has been removed from the game on 28/2/2019 cbjp update). So use em up.
- Extreme Coin
- Super Starbelt LGJ
- Stardust Muffler

Last edited by elmatalast on Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silvershine
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 424

PostSubject: Re: Migration Info (updated)   Migration Info (updated) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 1:18 am

It asked me for a new id on my main account.
But for my 2 other accounts it did not let me change my id owo. Odd.
Back to top Go down
http://nightforest.deviantart.com
JingAqua
JingAqua

Male Posts : 91

PostSubject: Re: Migration Info (updated)   Migration Info (updated) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 1:26 am

It only asks if there's already an ID on the JP server.
Otherwise, it won't do so...
Back to top Go down
elmatalast
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
elmatalast

PostSubject: Re: Migration Info (updated)   Migration Info (updated) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 1:26 am

@Silvershine wrote:
Might be the case that someone has already used that name as login id/ign.

Do note that, the id name you filled in won't be your in game name(ign). In JP server the id will be used to log in to the game(similar to our email id). So don't forget it.
When the transfer will be completed(after 14th March) you will need the log in id(the one wrote in the migration form)
to log into the game. And on your first log in, you'll be able to set your in game name(ign). You can use the cben one if not already taken or just choose a new one
Back to top Go down
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
NeedCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Migration Info (updated)   Migration Info (updated) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 3:58 am

welp there goes my froglander AM2
Back to top Go down
MrCake
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
MrCake

PostSubject: Re: Migration Info (updated)   Migration Info (updated) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 6:47 am

pretty much the guranteed content that wont get transfered over to jp
Migration Info (updated) - Page 2 F4523e35db
Back to top Go down
Frizz
Master Poster
Master Poster
Frizz

Male Posts : 2029

PostSubject: Re: Migration Info (updated)   Migration Info (updated) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 8:50 am

>extreme coin
The npc is gone right? Oh well what a waste.
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

Male Posts : 2101

PostSubject: Re: Migration Info (updated)   Migration Info (updated) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 11:47 pm

@MrCake wrote:
pretty much the guranteed content that wont get transfered over to jp
Migration Info (updated) - Page 2 F4523e35db

How come they don't have this guy on CBJP?
Back to top Go down
http://vietpho.net
Mia Ageha
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Mia Ageha

Female Posts : 226

PostSubject: Re: Migration Info (updated)   Migration Info (updated) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2019 2:24 am

@elmatalast wrote:
@Silvershine wrote:
Might be the case that someone has already used that name as login id/ign.  

Do note that, the id name you filled in won't be your in game name(ign). In JP server the id will be used to log in to the game(similar to our email id). So don't forget it.
When the transfer will be completed(after 14th March) you will need the log in id(the one wrote in the migration form)
to log into the game. And on your first log in, you'll be able to set your in game name(ign). You can use the cben one if not already taken or just choose a new one

btw @elmatalast all or some of my robot in CB EN (full tune) it will be transfered to CB JP with full tune drive or just the robot lvl 0 and without drive?? help help >_<
Back to top Go down
elmatalast
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
elmatalast

PostSubject: Re: Migration Info (updated)   Migration Info (updated) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2019 3:06 am

@Mia Ageha, according to them everything(tuned, untuned bot everything) will be transferred except those that doesn’t exist in cbjp server. So you can expect that all of your robot will be ported to jp
Back to top Go down
ZedEX-FedEX~
God making a post
God making a post

Male Posts : 595

PostSubject: Re: Migration Info (updated)   Migration Info (updated) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2019 9:16 am

Oh I got a question, is +30% ticket LAMBDA on JP? cause it's only on SUCG
Back to top Go down
elmatalast
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
elmatalast

PostSubject: Re: Migration Info (updated)   Migration Info (updated) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2019 10:09 am

@ZedEX-FedEX~ wrote:
Oh I got a question, is +30% ticket LAMBDA on JP? cause it's only on SUCG
yes
Back to top Go down
ZedEX-FedEX~
God making a post
God making a post

PostSubject: Re: Migration Info (updated)   Migration Info (updated) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 12:32 am

Might be a bit irrelevant, but what's the timers for JP's daily legion (in JST)?
Back to top Go down
elmatalast
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
elmatalast

PostSubject: Re: Migration Info (updated)   Migration Info (updated) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 12:57 am

@ZedEX-FedEX~ wrote:
Might be a bit irrelevant, but what's the timers for JP's daily legion (in JST)?
9:00 - 11:00 JST
13:00 - 15:00 JST
17:00 - 19:00 JST
21:00 - 23:00 JST
Back to top Go down
Mia Ageha
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Mia Ageha

PostSubject: Re: Migration Info (updated)   Migration Info (updated) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 1:01 am

@elmatalast wrote:
@Mia Ageha, according to them everything(tuned, untuned bot everything) will be transferred except those that doesn’t exist in cbjp server. So you can expect that all of your robot will be ported to jp

i see thanks you i dont want lost my full tune my Kal Valentine and my full tune divine thoarla >.<
and my lovely Sasha Tereshkov ^.^
Back to top Go down
CxM
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
CxM

Location : if i'm lagging i'm home, if not i'm at the library.

PostSubject: Re: Migration Info (updated)   Migration Info (updated) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 3:42 pm

those name drops, the bot i was most concerned about was mighty byne girl A since i don't think getting another will ever happen
Back to top Go down
Mia Ageha
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Mia Ageha

PostSubject: Re: Migration Info (updated)   Migration Info (updated) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2019 9:45 am

@elmatalast wrote:
@ZedEX-FedEX~ wrote:
9:00 - 11:00 JST
13:00 - 15:00 JST
17:00 - 19:00 JST
21:00 - 23:00 JST

after 13th March , can im login in CB JP with account migration from CB EN???
Back to top Go down
elmatalast
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
elmatalast

PostSubject: Re: Migration Info (updated)   Migration Info (updated) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2019 10:07 am

@Mia Ageha wrote:

That depends. From 14th March they'll start transferring accounts to cbjp one by one for next one month, lucky people will get their account transferred as soon as 14th March, and some might need to wait till the last day(6th April likely). You'll get an confirmation email when your account will be ready to use in cbjp. So check the email that you provided in the migration form for that account
Back to top Go down
Mia Ageha
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Mia Ageha

PostSubject: Re: Migration Info (updated)   Migration Info (updated) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2019 10:18 am

@elmatalast wrote:
@Mia Ageha wrote:

That depends. From 14th March they'll start transferring accounts to cbjp one by one for next one month, lucky people will get their account transferred as soon as 14th March, and some might need to wait till the last day(6th April likely). You'll get an confirmation email when your account will be ready to use in cbjp. So check the email that you provided in the migration form for that account

i see,i hope my account can be used in CB JP Very Happy thanks you for the reply Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ZedEX-FedEX~
God making a post
God making a post

PostSubject: Re: Migration Info (updated)   Migration Info (updated) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2019 11:10 am

What's worse is that you can't contact the official team anymore after March 29th, so if even after 6th April and still nothing then you're out of luck (very unlikely to get help on delayed migration).
Back to top Go down
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
NeedCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Migration Info (updated)   Migration Info (updated) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2019 5:01 pm

dunno why they need a month to transfer like 10 accounts
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster
Kuzuha

Male Posts : 2430

PostSubject: Re: Migration Info (updated)   Migration Info (updated) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2019 7:45 pm

coz they only have one lazy person doing it? XD
Back to top Go down
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
NeedCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Migration Info (updated)   Migration Info (updated) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2019 8:43 pm

I mean you're not wrong lol
Back to top Go down
elmatalast
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
elmatalast

PostSubject: Re: Migration Info (updated)   Migration Info (updated) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 12:00 am

I am certain it's jp management who're taking care of the migration process. And don't think the number of account is low. CB players are like this, we shitpost about the game but then log in more often than anyone. Also who knows how many alt. account is requested for migration
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
rei_hunter

Female Posts : 4642

PostSubject: Re: Migration Info (updated)   Migration Info (updated) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 12:55 am

iirc, there should be at least 300 accounts that moved. Alts included lmao. >_>
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Migration Info (updated)   Migration Info (updated) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Migration Info (updated)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Events and Updates :: Cosmic Break English-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com