Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Migration Info (updated)

Go down 
+24
Mana
HashiriyaR32
78th Disciple of Bob
KingKingyo0A0
dark_water
exoakutsu
manaka_junpei
Sakura1
Kuzuha
CxM
NeedCheeseCake
JingAqua
GasaiYunoº
rei_hunter
VietPho
UnrivaledSuperHottie
Silvershine
elmatalast
xTohka
Mia Ageha
Frizz
Ice-x
ZedEX-FedEX~
MrCake
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Silvershine
Misty Hollow
Misty Hollow

Male Posts : 428

Migration Info (updated) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Migration Info (updated)   Migration Info (updated) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2019 5:09 pm

Just GMX which is primarily a german mail thing. It used to work, until, well, one day it stopped working and no longer receiving automated cyberstep mails. Only those written by real their real employees, those I still can receive x-x.

Also just tested with alt accounts as well. I dont receive the reset mail there.

However, I did receive the confirmation mails on both alts but not on my main... and then again, there are people here writting that they are able to log in without having received the login confirmation mail... so odd.
Back to top Go down
http://nightforest.deviantart.com
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Migration Info (updated)   Migration Info (updated) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2019 6:06 pm

Silvershine wrote:
Just GMX which is primarily a german mail thing. It used to work, until, well, one day it stopped working and no longer receiving automated cyberstep mails. Only those written by real  their real employees, those I still can receive x-x.

Also just tested with alt accounts as well. I dont receive the reset mail there.

However, I did receive the confirmation mails on both alts but not on my main... and then again, there are people here writting that they are able to log in without having received the login confirmation mail... so odd.

Uh. If you remember your main's userid/password

Try logging in with those. And your alts too. Ingame.

So i can add you to the New Knights of Bladine. .-.-ish.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Silvershine
Misty Hollow
Misty Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Migration Info (updated)   Migration Info (updated) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2019 1:37 am

One of my alts is WIZ and has been invited in a clan already but I think you are there as well if I am not mistaken? o.o. Well Ether is for example xD.

But eh my second alt has Baph so I barely use that account. But it is BRD so I could try to log in with it today sometime owo.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Migration Info (updated)   Migration Info (updated) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2019 2:30 am

Silvershine wrote:
One of my alts is WIZ and has been invited in a clan already but I think you are there as well if I am not mistaken? o.o. Well Ether is for example xD.

But eh my second alt has Baph so I barely use that account. But it is BRD so I could try to log in with it today sometime owo.

Oh that was you? Exodia and KBTKaiser are in there.

That's Etherlight's very old CB-JP account.
Back to top Go down
Silvershine
Misty Hollow
Misty Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Migration Info (updated)   Migration Info (updated) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2019 12:43 pm

Now I have a different issue XD.

But it is just minor... (in emergency I will be patient)

I saved my cb on an external harddrive. Now Im away from home, but took lappi with me and forgot the external hd. So I wanted to download cb again. Patching. It gets to 66%, or, specifially when it attempts to download cb.kar1.520.0 , the launcher gets an error message. I tried deleting the update folder completely, but still gets stuck after downloading cb.kar1.519.0 and doesnt download the 20. Deleted some files from 500 to 519. It redownloads 500 to 519 but gets stuck then with an error message again. What to do? 'w'
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Migration Info (updated)   Migration Info (updated) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2019 1:05 pm

Silvershine wrote:
Now I have a different issue XD.

But it is just minor... (in emergency I will be patient)

I saved my cb on an external harddrive. Now Im away from home, but took lappi with me and forgot the external hd. So I wanted to download cb again. Patching. It gets to 66%, or, specifially when it attempts to download cb.kar1.520.0 , the launcher gets an error message. I tried deleting the update folder completely, but still gets stuck after downloading cb.kar1.519.0 and doesnt download the 20. Deleted some files from 500 to 519. It redownloads 500 to 519 but gets stuck then with an error message again. What to do? 'w'

Looks like connection error. Hum. Just keep trying. delete the file(s) until it actualyl manages to download.
Back to top Go down
Silvershine
Misty Hollow
Misty Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Migration Info (updated)   Migration Info (updated) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2019 4:48 pm

Thanks :3 just uninstalled a few times and now it works lol. How odd owo.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Migration Info (updated)   Migration Info (updated) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2019 5:33 pm

Silvershine wrote:
Thanks :3 just uninstalled a few times and now it works lol. How odd owo.

I'll wait in channel 3 to invite you.
Back to top Go down
RavFromYetti
RavFromYetti

Male Posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: Migration Info (updated)   Migration Info (updated) - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2019 10:33 pm

they didn't migrate for me sadly :/ well I guess this is the end of cb life for me.
Back to top Go down
http://ravthehedgehog.deviantart.com/
elmatalast
Molcars Party Hard
Molcars Party Hard

Male Posts : 1457

PostSubject: Re: Migration Info (updated)   Migration Info (updated) - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2019 2:04 am

RavFromYetti wrote:
they didn't migrate for me sadly :/ well I guess this is the end of cb life for me.
what exactly happened? Did you contact the jp management?
Back to top Go down
manaka_junpei
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
manaka_junpei

Male Posts : 151

PostSubject: Re: Migration Info (updated)   Migration Info (updated) - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2019 2:29 am

elmatalast wrote:
RavFromYetti wrote:
what exactly happened? Did you contact the jp management?
lemme guest, you didn't fill-up the migration form from CBEN website before it happens, if you don't migrate, all of your stuffs from CBEN will be lost & you have to start from scratch in CBJP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Migration Info (updated)   Migration Info (updated) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Migration Info (updated)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6