Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

COSMIC BREAK IS DEAD

Go down 
+17
Stickboy
NecroWing
HeyMario
hunlin
zerocl
HashiriyaR32
Samui
VeryMelon
VietPho
Frizz
CxM
That_Wiesel_Guy
NeedCheeseCake
Tuskin
ZedEX-FedEX~
Fuwakomoriya
Kobrakai
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
moleculez
Denied Abbey
Denied Abbey

COSMIC BREAK IS DEAD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COSMIC BREAK IS DEAD   COSMIC BREAK IS DEAD - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2019 8:33 am

rei_hunter wrote:
moleculez wrote:
someone called me late to the party Sad

TRANSFER NOW! You've got 24h-48hours to go!

oh i was able to get the account transferred. clanmates made a post on fb to migrate accounts to cbjp. but i wasn't in time to login on last day of the cben server Sad
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: COSMIC BREAK IS DEAD   COSMIC BREAK IS DEAD - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2019 10:03 am

moleculez wrote:
rei_hunter wrote:
moleculez wrote:
someone called me late to the party Sad

TRANSFER NOW! You've got 24h-48hours to go!

oh i was able to get the account transferred. clanmates made a post on fb to migrate accounts to cbjp. but i wasn't in time to login on last day of the cben server Sad
Oh yeah. Well at least we're all gonna say hello in CB-JP.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
MegaManZX
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
MegaManZX

Male Posts : 142

PostSubject: Re: COSMIC BREAK IS DEAD   COSMIC BREAK IS DEAD - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 12:01 pm

Seems I missed the migration. I mean, I haven't played the game in so very long, but it still hurts losing my account.
Back to top Go down
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
NeedCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: COSMIC BREAK IS DEAD   COSMIC BREAK IS DEAD - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 12:54 pm

I'd suggest downloading stuff like the fansite kit, wallpapers etc off of EN's site before it shuts down.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: COSMIC BREAK IS DEAD   COSMIC BREAK IS DEAD - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 3:02 pm

MegaManZX wrote:
Seems I missed the migration. I mean, I haven't played the game in so very long, but it still hurts losing my account.
Did you have good stuff? D: Balthy is pretty top tier nowadays.

(He got buffed, anytime you De-shield yourself and you're moving towards a direction, you zip there)

It also doesnt take too much to start on CB-JP.

Just farm Red Crafting Stones, change them into either Cubes (Good Chance of UC related item drops, tickets and other weapons) or X Weapons from Veluka in ground area, then equip them. Fight for those DX Coins during arena events.

DX Coin Targets will usually be any moebot your choose that's available, and Digaius. Digaius is great for pounding shit to the ground. And Arcantus.
Back to top Go down
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
NeedCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: COSMIC BREAK IS DEAD   COSMIC BREAK IS DEAD - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 6:55 pm

"Just farm"

That takes effort son.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: COSMIC BREAK IS DEAD   COSMIC BREAK IS DEAD - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2019 1:07 am

NeedCheeseCake wrote:
"Just farm"

That takes effort son.

Its a lot better than 10 years ago, when you didn't have access to free good shit. like Aquilla Girl, Berz Girl, and others.
Back to top Go down
Alpherior
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Alpherior

Male Posts : 459

PostSubject: Re: COSMIC BREAK IS DEAD   COSMIC BREAK IS DEAD - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2019 1:32 am

Out of curiousity, checked the site only to see this migration stuff too late.

Well, I'm glad I took a day to screencap all my bots and some other things -- in preparation for this inevitable day. Been 2 years since I've even logged in to just check on things, but even still... Man, this is a weird feeling. This was the center of my universe for a long time, also a long time ago... Certainly got my fill at least. I can accept the reality I can't play again.

If Cake doesn't see that PM, someone invite Alpherior #6715 to that Discord, if there's people really there.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: COSMIC BREAK IS DEAD   COSMIC BREAK IS DEAD - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2019 1:35 am

Alpherior wrote:
Out of curiousity, checked the site only to see this migration stuff too late.

Well, I'm glad I took a day to screencap all my bots and some other things -- in preparation for this inevitable day. Been 2 years since I've even logged in to just check on things, but even still... Man, this is a weird feeling. This was the center of my universe for a long time, also a long time ago... Certainly got my fill at least. I can accept the reality I can't play again.

If Cake doesn't see that PM, someone invite Alpherior #6715 to that Discord, if there's people really there.

Goddamn. sorry to hear you didn't make the cut ;(

Also, added you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COSMIC BREAK IS DEAD   COSMIC BREAK IS DEAD - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

COSMIC BREAK IS DEAD
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2