Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

About Feuille Vert

Go down 
AuthorMessage

About Feuille Vert Empty
PostSubject: About Feuille Vert   About Feuille Vert EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 11:16 am

Recently I obtained this super cute sweetie ART with her Sticky Bombs. Normally I wouldn't approve of an ART using Melee, but this one it is only her Wonder Bit, so it still works. I need to know some things for a build I am doing for her.

-Is Feuille Vert better with WLK or FLY? I mean she has a Wonder Bit-only Melee Weapon so it made me think WLK, but I am not sure.
-Does reducing her Wonder Bit to Zero affect her negatively too much? Because I don't want her Scythe to suffer too much, yet she's one of those ones with default low STR.

I need to know this about her, please help.
Back to top Go down
Frizz
Master Poster
Master Poster
Frizz

Male Posts : 2029

About Feuille Vert Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Feuille Vert   About Feuille Vert EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 11:58 am

WB time is fixed so you can go with negative str.
Go with FLY.
Back to top Go down

About Feuille Vert Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Feuille Vert   About Feuille Vert EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 2:24 pm

@Frizz wrote:
WB time is fixed so you can go with negative str.
Go with FLY.

Okay about the Wonder Bit, but why FLY? Won't that not work well with the scythe?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

About Feuille Vert Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Feuille Vert   About Feuille Vert Empty

Back to top Go down

About Feuille Vert
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Gameplay Questions/Discussions-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com