Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

zero ivis

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
uzermane
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
uzermane

zero ivis Empty
PostSubject: zero ivis   zero ivis EmptyWed Dec 26, 2018 12:58 am

thinking of getting the gunner path
Which weapon(main or sub) do i tune?
Which of the mialy and rouche modules will be preferred?
Do i skip the life taker cartridges? Which other cartridges are recommended to be taken?
Back to top Go down
Fuwakomoriya
Police Is Watching You
Police Is Watching You

Male Posts : 991

zero ivis Empty
PostSubject: Re: zero ivis   zero ivis EmptyWed Dec 26, 2018 3:29 am

shes not even out on EN yet lmao
Back to top Go down
uzermane
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
uzermane

zero ivis Empty
PostSubject: Re: zero ivis   zero ivis EmptyWed Dec 26, 2018 4:54 am

ill get a 3rd 1 by the time its out on EN
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
hunlin
Newcomer
Newcomer

zero ivis Empty
PostSubject: Re: zero ivis   zero ivis EmptyWed Jan 08, 2020 5:08 am

umm... kinda very few ppl discuss about CBJP bot builds... I kinda curious which stat she use for gunner path. still str? and, for melee path, what should I tune for her subweapon? and, what is "sword attack" cart about? @.@ the auto-translation said "increase damage from enemy's melee attack by 15%".....
Back to top Go down
elmatalast
Molcars Party Hard
Molcars Party Hard

Male Posts : 1457

zero ivis Empty
PostSubject: Re: zero ivis   zero ivis EmptyWed Jan 08, 2020 7:14 am

hunlin wrote:
umm... kinda very few ppl discuss about CBJP bot builds... I kinda curious which stat she use for gunner path. still str? and, for melee path, what should I tune for her subweapon? and, what is "sword attack" cart about? @.@ the auto-translation said "increase damage from enemy's melee attack by 15%".....
STR based. C$ has moved out from those different stat dependents attacks in same robot. It's either STR or TEC. Newly released robots have fixed stat dependent attacks and older robots are getting fixed by monthly balance adjustment frequently.
Sword attack enhances damage dealt on enemies by 15% if you use some melee attack or attack with melee attribute.
Back to top Go down
hunlin
Newcomer
Newcomer

zero ivis Empty
PostSubject: Re: zero ivis   zero ivis EmptyThu Jan 09, 2020 4:44 am

elmatalast wrote:

STR based. C$ has moved out from those different stat dependents attacks in same robot. It's either STR or TEC. Newly released robots have fixed stat dependent attacks and older robots are getting fixed by monthly balance adjustment frequently.
Sword attack enhances damage dealt on enemies by 15% if you use some melee attack or attack with melee attribute.

wow. thanks for reply. about melee path, what last cart should I take if I not going to take boost run or gravitational field (zero cart)? I took sword attack, 4x capa, 3 zero carts, 2x life taker enhancement, status recovery. and, if I install sword drive on her, should I take the life taker in that drive as well or better take another two lv4 cart that improves damage output? will that sword drive's life taker stake with Ivis's own life taker?

for gunner path, just take all zero cart, and no life taker cart?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

zero ivis Empty
PostSubject: Re: zero ivis   zero ivis Empty

Back to top Go down

zero ivis
Page 1 of 1