Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Citrus

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Citrus Empty
PostSubject: Citrus   Citrus EmptyFri Nov 23, 2018 10:50 am

An anime that I don't necessarily like, but it gives me more than enough material to show you idiots what Yuri TRULY is like. Next time you idiots call my favorite characters a Yuri Couple, I'm gonna be like "What? Well they weren't doing stuff like in Citrus!"

Citrus Latest?cb=20180111144431

Citrus is about a girl named Yuzu who transfers to a new school after her mother's remarriage, which turns out to be a strict conservative girls' school. Soon she meets up with Mei, the Student Council President, who is actually her stepsister. Then soon things get really sexy and she becomes a lesbian for Mei.

We get treated to plenty of stuff that is ACTUAL YURI.
-Like a scene where she yanks her shirt off then gropes her breasts.
-And a scene where she gets on top of her and pins her to the bed.
-And a scene where she grabs hard at her butt.
-And a scene where she goes up to her in the shower and starts profusely licking her.

Citrus Citrus7-1
Citrus Citrus-episode-13-600x296

Now stop saying all my favorite anime cutie pies are Yuri lovers! They are not, they are just Best Friends!
You want Yuri? CITRUS IS A PRIME EXAMPLE OF TRUE YURI!
Back to top Go down

Citrus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: Anime and Manga-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com