Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

[Insert Something Witty Here]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

[Insert Something Witty Here] Empty
PostSubject: [Insert Something Witty Here]   [Insert Something Witty Here] EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 7:13 am

Howdy hi ho people of the internets. A month ago a friend of mine from another MMO drug me into CosmicBreak and since then I have yet to be able to get away from it, even tried dragging some other friends along, but they just can't seem to get past the loli aspect... always been a plus rather then a minus for me... I ramble. I go by Kitouski on the game as well, but if you have a hard time remembering it or typing it (like most people), I've gone by Poofy at a lot of places, lol.

I was told some special robot giveaway was on a little ago, googled on it, read a thread on this site and now I'm the proud owner of the lovely Maril March Trill. A little later I thought, "you know, that forum looked like a fun to place to troll" and volia, here I am. I consider myself pretty nub, considering I have yet to fully grasp the game, but I've been playing enough of everything that I don't think I suck too terribly bad. Anyways, before I talk to the point were no one listens anymore, MAKE WITH THE SPAMMING ME WITH WELCOME.

Oh, and Lily Rain is freakin' sexy. That is all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kito.winterwing.com
j35476
j35476

Male Posts : 54

PostSubject: Re: [Insert Something Witty Here]   [Insert Something Witty Here] EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 7:22 am

@Kitouski wrote:

The highlight of the whole intro Wink

Welcome and have fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://thebarkingcats.tumblr.com
Puddin'
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Puddin'

Female Posts : 345

PostSubject: Re: [Insert Something Witty Here]   [Insert Something Witty Here] EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 8:14 am

Stay away from my lovely Lily..

/stare
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

PostSubject: Re: [Insert Something Witty Here]   [Insert Something Witty Here] EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 9:09 am

@Puddin' wrote:
Stay away from my lovely Lily..

/stare
>':

Crimrose would be on my smexy list if it weren't for that terribly unattractive sideboob contraption on her. Even changed that on her palette and am trying to work towards Seraph Crimrose. So uhhh... NUUUUU LILY IZ MINE!!!1

She was my first. ;_; ...lol
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

PostSubject: Re: [Insert Something Witty Here]   [Insert Something Witty Here] EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 9:15 am

Hello there Kitouski! "Wolf" is my name, and i am the manager of the new members! I would like to welcome you here in the CB fan forum. Here we provide you the latest news from cosmicbreak EN, however. You need to be active and check it here more often. How about you check our legends at the home page and see if there is any of it you interested. ^w^

Anyway, enjoy your stay here in the forum! ^w^
And I hope to run into you in the actual game! And yeah.. my nickname in CBEN is LunaFaya. ^w^

And please to be polite to the others okay. ^w^

PS: I wish u luck next year! ^w^
PS 2: Please stay away from my lily. And don't ever tried to get her please... -v-
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

PostSubject: Re: [Insert Something Witty Here]   [Insert Something Witty Here] EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:58 pm

Thanks for the welcome Wolf. xD Actually already submitted myself to one of the Legend-Group thingies as soon as I signed up and noticed my name color wasn't as shiny as everyone elses...
Back to top Go down
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Z741

Male Posts : 739

PostSubject: Re: [Insert Something Witty Here]   [Insert Something Witty Here] EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 4:35 pm

@Kitouski wrote:

QFT. Very Happy

Nice seein' you around. XD
Back to top Go down
Kyriaki
Kyriaki

Male Posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: [Insert Something Witty Here]   [Insert Something Witty Here] EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 5:01 pm

Nice meeting you! I didn't know there were so many Lily Rain admirers here...
Back to top Go down
113Kyote
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
113Kyote

Male Posts : 176

PostSubject: Re: [Insert Something Witty Here]   [Insert Something Witty Here] EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 5:26 am

Welcome aboard! =] Hope to see you in-game, and hope we can get along!
Back to top Go down
Yokura
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Yokura

PostSubject: Re: [Insert Something Witty Here]   [Insert Something Witty Here] EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 5:28 am

HI BEST FWEND <3
Back to top Go down
http://yokura.deviantart.com/
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

PostSubject: Re: [Insert Something Witty Here]   [Insert Something Witty Here] EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 6:16 am

Thanks for the welcome guys. xD I'm not so much as a giant Lily user or favor Lily as much as she's smexy... >': =D Lol, just admiring her womanly loli body is all... hmmm... *thinks on what he just said*

I'm in Moe now Kyote so maybe I just might see you in-game more then you'd think. xD;

OMG HAI YOKURA. *goes to spam your introduction thread*
Back to top Go down
Kyriaki
Kyriaki

Male Posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: [Insert Something Witty Here]   [Insert Something Witty Here] EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 6:38 am

Let's hope you don't grope my Lily when I'm in a Union war. That will be very distracting. ^^;;;
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

PostSubject: Re: [Insert Something Witty Here]   [Insert Something Witty Here] EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 6:58 am

@Kyriaki wrote:
Let's hope you don't grope my Lily when I'm in a Union war. That will be very distracting. ^^;;;
When I see your Lily in Union Wars, I'm going melee spam you until you explode. ;3
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

PostSubject: Re: [Insert Something Witty Here]   [Insert Something Witty Here] EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 12:26 pm

Okay! ^w^

And u probably will fully surprised if u saw my Lily Flare...

.-_.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Insert Something Witty Here]   [Insert Something Witty Here] Empty

Back to top Go down

[Insert Something Witty Here]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Forum Announcements :: Introductions-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum hosting | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com