Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vermelho Gunner- Your Local Fembot gone wild

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
WhiteTofuMagic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 304

Vermelho Gunner- Your Local Fembot gone wild Empty
PostSubject: Vermelho Gunner- Your Local Fembot gone wild   Vermelho Gunner- Your Local Fembot gone wild EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 7:43 pm

Lets talk about Vermelho. its has 3 modules. but thats silly, only one of those 3 actually see play. you will usually see a giant blue bubble and getting "bodied" by the bubble soon after. But Vermelho is highly customizable, so instead of the stock Vermelho, I decided to try something else. After all, Vermelho can still utilize her buff even if you only use the core. you be surprised by the massive capacity of Vermelho once you stripe it of modules. With all this capacity, a lot of options are available, I decided to use the new Dartanis Gun.

Ah, Dartanis. This thing is almost as old as Intium. After all this time, it came back in 2018 with a variant and a buff. Looking subpar compared to everything else in that garapon ( a giant pigeon, a gundam, a ghost and Centmace), most people probably just hit the junk button on him and forget all about that 40rt or 10 delight tickets that yielded a silver ball.
Vermelho Gunner- Your Local Fembot gone wild Dartan10

But wait, did you know this thing comes with a Str based musket that can randomly pop stun? Str based guns are very rare and are usually locked parts. This Dartanis MU's gun however can go on land, air and art.

Vermelho Gunner- Your Local Fembot gone wild Dartan11

you might notice, this arm is relatively low cost (100), good ammo, come with a high force sub weapon but have relatively low force main gun. this make sense as the stock Dartanis is a hybrid gunner/melee. this force tune is required and the speed need to be increased for mid range combat. The description is relatively vague on the "stun" part of the stun rifle. After numerous tests, i believe this rifle fires shells that can randomly cause popstun/lift stun.

To improve damage, i aimed for 40 str
Vermelho Gunner- Your Local Fembot gone wild Vermst10
but why use one gun when you can use 2? Thus, this turned into a lnd alpha.
if in the future, if a str based handheld gun is released, vermelho can potentially used 4 of them.

of course, the range and speed of the gun is rather lacking compared to something like a Estes mag or S railgun. but that can be fixed with gun drive.

The end result?

Vermelho Gunner- Your Local Fembot gone wild El_cha10
Vermelho Gunner- Your Local Fembot gone wild Verm110

How does it play?

Back to top Go down
Fuwakomoriya
Police Is Watching You
Police Is Watching You

Male Posts : 991

PostSubject: Re: Vermelho Gunner- Your Local Fembot gone wild   Vermelho Gunner- Your Local Fembot gone wild EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 11:21 pm

it looks very good

i'd build one if i had one, with burst drive.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: Vermelho Gunner- Your Local Fembot gone wild   Vermelho Gunner- Your Local Fembot gone wild EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 8:29 pm

First time I've seen those AMs (or I wasn't paying attention). Kudos for using Verm in a different way.
Back to top Go down
StiJoLew
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
StiJoLew

PostSubject: Re: Vermelho Gunner- Your Local Fembot gone wild   Vermelho Gunner- Your Local Fembot gone wild EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 9:27 pm

Sorta shit the game needs more of, instead of everyone going with the exact same setups. Keeps arena interesting.
Back to top Go down
WhiteTofuMagic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 304

PostSubject: Re: Vermelho Gunner- Your Local Fembot gone wild   Vermelho Gunner- Your Local Fembot gone wild EmptySat Mar 03, 2018 1:43 pm

I recently adapted this for Azoth module ( verm B). at a reduction of 70 HP, 2 shields and 6 tgh, you get non interactive, auto play gun bits that fire permanent barrier buster rounds. technically, you never run out of ammo. i guess its decent.
Back to top Go down
ZedEX-FedEX~
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 595

PostSubject: Re: Vermelho Gunner- Your Local Fembot gone wild   Vermelho Gunner- Your Local Fembot gone wild EmptySat Mar 03, 2018 2:07 pm

Dartanis AM3 stun seems to replace normal stuns, and note that it has 50hp shield on the side.

Would like to see hybrid builds using this for the gun. Been thinking on one but not sure what melee should it takes.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: Vermelho Gunner- Your Local Fembot gone wild   Vermelho Gunner- Your Local Fembot gone wild EmptySat Mar 03, 2018 8:16 pm

I guess I'll stick with the Titan module since no one uses it (it's not the best but I'll have fun with it).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vermelho Gunner- Your Local Fembot gone wild   Vermelho Gunner- Your Local Fembot gone wild Empty

Back to top Go down

Vermelho Gunner- Your Local Fembot gone wild
Page 1 of 1