Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

Go down 
+58
Raniko
blead
darkflared
WhiteTofuMagic
kaizero
mechaRev
MercedesBR
Samui
Phyx
Shidokun
Pork Chop
RenExceed
Esequienes?
MoonDood
Higichi
Fleur
Facepalmer
otakuchama
VietPho
xiaohan12345
EvilPotato
KakashiSFS1110
RoflWaffle
BARILLIAN
MeloettaAria
aosepsa
Kyon
Argento
Alathon
Isdelft
AhegaoMaster
Winty
God is a Cat Girl
Kitouski
Silvershine
ricardo_241
SuperDarkZero
Charz
Sakuya
Alpherior
DietyAphrodite
MrCake
StiJoLew
Zwiebel Force
Fairlion
ZedEX-FedEX~
LazFlamme
Frizz
Ice-x
Kuzuha
Yushii
Fuwakomoriya
Tuskin
NeedCheeseCake
Sakura1
CxM
elmatalast
Maelstrom
62 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 33 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 1:11 pm

Try M? #em6

I think the homing stuff is about how far away you are from the target (also in the past we had a lot of shit that was basically hitting upwards to ruin airs). The beam stuff's probably bad wording and supposed to mean that they do more damage to lands ("hit better").
Back to top Go down
ZedEX-FedEX~
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 595

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 2:16 pm

I had to do this.
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

Male Posts : 2202

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 2:32 pm

NeedCheeseCake wrote:
I have it set to L, and even when it was XL, it still did it anyway.

XL crashes my game after a few minutes.

try updating your graphics card drivers
Back to top Go down
http://vietpho.net
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
NeedCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 2:51 pm

do you have to do mate quests to increase their affection? I just want my aile gate radar ability back but she wants me to do 15 fucking arena matches...
Back to top Go down
ZedEX-FedEX~
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 2:54 pm

Gifting also raises it but questing is the main thing for it.
Back to top Go down
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
NeedCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 3:58 pm

guess I'll gift her a single material
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 7:51 pm

Gift her what she like best (I don't remember what tbh). And yeah, do the quests. I think you could do Legion for it.
Back to top Go down
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
NeedCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 7:55 pm

I kinda just got her gate radar so Im good. had to do 15 farm matches and berzelius 2 star. wasnt too bad.
Back to top Go down
elmatalast
Molcars Party Hard
Molcars Party Hard

Male Posts : 1457

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 25 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 4:08 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3099

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 25 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 5:02 am

elmatalast wrote:
Spoiler:

Now where have I seen this before:
Back to top Go down
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
NeedCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 25 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 10:18 am

So this happened today

Also anybody know the haku route?
Back to top Go down
Fairlion
Persenachia
Persenachia

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 25 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 11:54 am

1. According to JP update, are we going to get both Mega and New year gara at the same time or 1 week delay?
2. Any Idol Shana review yet? [Meh / Playable / Broken]
3. New Vermelho is cute.
NeedCheeseCake wrote:

Also anybody know the haku route?
Ask around in Ground Area?
Also Joellum-00 update Arcantus + Haku route there: http://cosmic-break.wikia.com/wiki/Bastagant_%28Rewards%29
Back to top Go down
elmatalast
Molcars Party Hard
Molcars Party Hard

Male Posts : 1457

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 25 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 12:35 pm

Fairlion wrote:
1. According to JP update, are we going to get both Mega and New year gara at the same time or 1 week delay?
2. Any Idol Shana review yet? [Meh / Playable / Broken]
I think if they want they'll give us at the same update if not then in two separate update means 2 weeks difference.
To be honest hard to say if there is no card campaign. But definitely not meh. Her main feature is her wb pushpaka. But they are dumb most of the time, may be standing still or wandering around with no target. But the buffs Shana gets from activating wb kinda makes up for it. She is dangerous in close to mid range battle
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 25 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 4:14 pm

elmatalast wrote:
Spoiler:

new land alice?
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 25 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 4:59 pm

Inb4 new Koharu "skin". Now featuring a chech...chessire...a cashmere...a what?! The cat! I mean the cat, ok. The one that always just grins and shows up/vanishes whenever he's fucking pleased! We just call it Grinsekatze (grin cat) in german o.o
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 25 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 5:56 pm

Isnt it cheshire cat
Back to top Go down
ZedEX-FedEX~
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 25 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 7:24 pm

NeedCheeseCake wrote:
So this happened today

How about other mission maps? Darn, more mission maps are breaking up for unknown reasons, first being bonus stage gigandroff mobs not floating anymore.
Back to top Go down
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
NeedCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 25 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 8:58 pm

had nothing to do with the map, I transform lagged into the floor
Back to top Go down
ZedEX-FedEX~
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 25 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 11:38 pm

If it's trans lag into floor causing that then you cannot fly that freely on the air due height limit, which somehow didn't apply here.
Back to top Go down
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
NeedCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 25 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 7:33 am

ZedEX-FedEX~ wrote:
If it's trans lag into floor causing that then you cannot fly that freely on the air due height limit, which somehow didn't apply here.

you obviously don't understand how the game works then, if you fly out of bounds on certain areas of a map that have higher terrain (hills etc) you can fall into the abyss and the game will eventually default you the the top of said terrain.
Back to top Go down
ZedEX-FedEX~
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 25 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 2:08 pm

After being defaulted into impossible to reach terrain(by default), it's impossible to fly because of the height limit still working. Trying to fly will immediately land yourself instead.

Probably take a good look at Dirty Waterway Ravi abuse, no one actually flew above the normal paths for this reason.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 25 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 3:02 pm

I think I know what Zed is talking about. You can easily reproduce the effect in the anni area. Try to fly after going to the top of the waterfall, you'll drop to "legit" height limit. I suppose the map in the video doesn't really have a height limit, or something. I never tried reaching max altitude there though.
Back to top Go down
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
NeedCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 25 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 3:27 pm

wow you guys are hard headed, the game defaults you to the highest plain of water whenever you go through terrain, basically there's water under EVERYTHING (which is why people lag die in temple site, 99999 damage inflicting water). you can waddle your way through the water by, you know, moving in it. why are you overcomplicating something so simple by talking about flying. people who "immediately land" after flying in the water are already at the height of the map. some maps have no height limit and use terrain to limit the player from getting too high up. green field is a perfect example of this.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 25 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 5:20 pm

I didn't say there was no water, or that you didn't glitch, just that there's no height limit on the final Star Cluster map, so you can fly there...

@Topic: tested almost all available and relevant bots in the DX store and don't feel any wiser. I don't have the slightest what Eleanore's supposed to do with her kit, how many barrier shots does one bot even need? Meluc feels slow af and I dunno if I'll ever acquire the speed it needs. Alice is still AIR and has ugly BS-part that is important to her fighting style and I gotta change direction to use her, it's too tedious!!

I'll try Mina tomorrow and maybe Asphe. #em5 I don't want to be a Shitogridr

edit: oh, I also noticed that new accs get the DXC coin to.
Back to top Go down
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
NeedCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 25 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2018 6:29 pm

ok so I need a serious answer here cuz this game is pissing me off.

does barrier buster make jace ice shots fail to detonate? because if so Im going to be real pissed.

edit: just tested, dont fucking do it, period.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
Page 25 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 33 ... 41  Next