Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
EvilPotato
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
EvilPotato

Female Posts : 236

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2018 12:12 pm

19 force machine gun with 416 range. It melts people like butter u pleb. Not knowing this only show that u don't know shit about machine guns. In 2s people lose over 100 dmg from her. I think she has one of the highest dpm in game.
Back to top Go down
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
NeedCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2018 1:14 pm

did you even read my post, like, at all. you clearly didn't, because I said that actual builds aren't meme builds. posting a plain basic bitch nebel isn't funny nor original. now posting a 35 wlk sturbanger (expecting it to be shit, because real talk, it is) is a meme build because it's intended to be garbage but is fully tuned just for fucking laughs.

have I spoonfed you enough? or are you still going to be blatantly retarded infront of everyone

Last edited by NeedCheeseCake on Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11443

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2018 1:22 pm

@Maelstrom wrote:
bug? they haven't fixed it already?
That was the joke. I just don't know if there's anything "meme" about Nebel aside of the former pseudo-feature with her bit.

>Implying people don't know what her weapons do and how gay she is
This only shows you don't know shit about other players.
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2805

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2018 3:53 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VCCiY17hKw
Back to top Go down
EvilPotato
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
EvilPotato

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2018 5:19 pm

@NeedCheeseCake wrote:
did you even read my post, like, at all. you clearly didn't, because I said that actual builds aren't meme builds. posting a plain basic bitch nebel isn't funny nor original. now posting a 35 wlk sturbanger (expecting it to be shit, because real talk, it is) is a meme build because it's intended to be garbage but is fully tuned just for fucking laughs.

have I spoonfed you enough? or are you still going to be blatantly retarded infront of everyone

What window licker? U are the one blatantly retarded. DO U FUCKING UNDERSTAND WHAT MEME IS!
35wlk sturbanger is not a meme u are masochist to play that trash. Wlk stats like that today are considered regular for wlk based arts. Motherfucker look at arena when bug was fixed no one use her except inverno. She has now the highest force machine gun in game and range for mg tuned like that. The rest stats don't matter in screen shot its that 3 HG that makes her meme + her siege cannon that inflict repeat stun. I would have cropped if I cared like some other cb try hards her stats and marked as red the most important thing so that blind fucks like u pay attention where I want to.

Other good example kv2 from WOT. Tank that can one shot if it penetrate. No one fucking consider random unpopular shit tank meme because if u put regular stuff on it (like same equipment as kv2 use). The thing needs to have something worth calling it meme from the start.

Other cb examples like Alice or Berithia those are meme bots because they have special shit that troll people. Fucking clown considers generic shit bot as meme because he tuned some wlk stats.

Can u put same Nebel gun on other bot? FUCK no that gun is unique. No other bot can do same thing as she does. I guess her reputation suffers because after buff no one was spamming her enough in arena to make plebs like u understand what she is capable of. Every one remembers her as bug spam op bot after fix pleb bot no thread.
Back to top Go down
StiJoLew
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
StiJoLew

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2018 5:21 pm

So according to your weird as fuck definition, meme just means unique. Alright then.
Back to top Go down
EvilPotato
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
EvilPotato

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2018 5:36 pm

No and yes. Unique when it is the only one of its kind but it need something to make it troll bot. Like a sensible thing as cyclote mace can make a lot of land bots troll meme builds because they have that mace.

But when u just tune stats on some shit it does not make it meme.
Back to top Go down
Charz
Artic Char
Artic Char

Male Posts : 447

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2018 5:49 pm

@EvilPotato wrote:
No and yes. Unique when it is the only one of its kind but it need something to make it troll bot. Like a sensible thing as cyclote mace can make a lot of land bots troll meme builds because they have that mace.

But when u just tune stats on some shit it does not make it meme.

Only one of its kind ? Unique even ? that is hardly true you see most of the bots we acquire from the gara are copied to any number of players who roll them it is the same shit for every one and if you mean that your build for that bot is what makes it unique then it is still no because others can easily copy your build and your style there is no point whatsoever to designate yourself as meme or unique

Even if the weapons stuck to that bot are unique and tuned in a certain way it can be copied and ppl will meme or troll you the same way and that is not even the correct definition

A meme build is a robot that you tune incorrectly on purpose for the Evulz you choose the wrong stats and tune it then select the wrong cartridges then go dick around in arena to meme people that is how i understand it as a meme but the bot you screen capped is a bot that you use to fag on people not to meme them do you get the idea ?
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5577

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2018 7:01 pm

wouldnt a force tune work a lot better then a third HS?

and what about that thing winty said about how her gun fails to do good a beyond her default range?
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Very Kek
Very Kek

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2018 8:07 pm

@EvilPotato wrote:

Other good example kv2 from WOT. Tank that can one shot if it penetrate. No one fucking consider random unpopular shit tank meme because if u put regular stuff on it (like same equipment as kv2 use). The thing needs to have something worth calling it meme from the start.

I don't even play WoT and that's the reason why I have Stalin flags on my Gigan.

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 21 Z3Wsv

And this thing (Gigan is Arena ready though, this one is just lobby banter).

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 21 Z3WwI

Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
His smile and optimism : gone.

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2018 8:12 pm

afaik meme builds are shitty, but yet popular builds for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster
Kuzuha

Male Posts : 2428

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2018 8:57 pm

Is it like, to make a bot op, tune x3 g.capa?
Back to top Go down
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
NeedCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2018 8:59 pm

don't bother exxplaining it to him, the dude's got some sort of mental malfunction. back in the day winty tuned a fucking aila gunner build. calling a build unique cuz "lol I use other good wepun instead of locked parts Im so meme funnay" is borderline simian behavior.
Back to top Go down
MoonDood
Newcomer
Newcomer
MoonDood

Male Posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2018 9:09 pm

Ummm... besides the discussion there, this is the most random thing i watched...
Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 21 24e2ezr
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2805

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2018 9:21 pm

80 dollars for a piece of cardboard. Not even CS goes that far.
Back to top Go down
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
NeedCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2018 10:59 pm

holy fuck that knuckles actually made me chuckle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 2:28 am

Here's a thing.
Back to top Go down
EvilPotato
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
EvilPotato

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 4:25 am

@NeedCheeseCake wrote:
don't bother exxplaining it to him, the dude's got some sort of mental malfunction. back in the day winty tuned a fucking aila gunner build. calling a build unique cuz "lol I use other good wepun instead of locked parts Im so meme funnay" is borderline simian behavior.

U are the one who got mental disorder u fuck. By your autistic old man logic popular troll meme bots are not meme bots because they are popular. So what that people copy built. It's like trying to explain grandparent what internet is. At least do u know what twitch.tv is? That meme knuckles had originated from there old man.

I straight up don't know how to explain in for a brain dead fuck like u.
Back to top Go down
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
NeedCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 4:54 am

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 21 D6f0d8340c
Back to top Go down
ZedEX-FedEX~
God making a post
God making a post

Male Posts : 595

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:22 am

Diabolical wrote:

Here's a thing.

100% skill
Back to top Go down
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
NeedCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:50 am

great to see we got our 8th anniversary already

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 21 655bfe708c

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 21 50d0c2833f
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster
Kuzuha

Male Posts : 2428

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:51 am

Dia's giving me ideas now
Back to top Go down
Frizz
Master Poster
Master Poster
Frizz

Male Posts : 2027

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:54 am

Depends of the terrain Gisele can do something like that with her key drop combo she goes faaaaaaaar away flying with the thing. Is a bit funny.
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 7:19 am

is yukata homura the same as original homura?
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 7:25 am

@Esequienes? wrote:
is yukata homura the same as original homura?

yes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
Page 21 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com