Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

Go down 
+58
Raniko
blead
darkflared
WhiteTofuMagic
kaizero
mechaRev
MercedesBR
Samui
Phyx
Shidokun
Pork Chop
RenExceed
Esequienes?
MoonDood
Higichi
Fleur
Facepalmer
otakuchama
VietPho
xiaohan12345
EvilPotato
KakashiSFS1110
RoflWaffle
BARILLIAN
MeloettaAria
aosepsa
Kyon
Argento
Alathon
Isdelft
AhegaoMaster
Winty
God is a Cat Girl
Kitouski
Silvershine
ricardo_241
SuperDarkZero
Charz
Sakuya
Alpherior
DietyAphrodite
MrCake
StiJoLew
Zwiebel Force
Fairlion
ZedEX-FedEX~
LazFlamme
Frizz
Ice-x
Kuzuha
Yushii
Fuwakomoriya
Tuskin
NeedCheeseCake
Sakura1
CxM
elmatalast
Maelstrom
62 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 27 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 29, 2017 6:34 pm

Argento wrote:
Lucky you people that can enter the game and complete the events.
For the people like me that still cant enter the game CS sends their regards and say to us "HAPPY NEW YEAR and a go fuck yourselves, we will see you next year (if we decide to fix the server)".
Yunosentticket?
Back to top Go down
Argento
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 285

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 29, 2017 7:02 pm

isentticketo like 10 times.
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 29, 2017 11:59 pm

> Send ticket to CS that I still can't log in.
> Get response that I should be able to now.

Spoiler:

f u c k i n g c o o l
Back to top Go down
http://www.kito.winterwing.com
CxM
SeeSaw Molcar
SeeSaw Molcar

Location : if i'm lagging i'm home, if not i'm at the library.

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 12:43 am

just remembered i rolled a synoris and kururu gradd with delight tickets... they're probably gone...
Back to top Go down
MeloettaAria
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
MeloettaAria

Male Posts : 173

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 8:30 am

Sakura1 wrote:
hm? did NFA get nuked by clan bug?
which one out of the 2?
Back to top Go down
Charz
Artic Char
Artic Char

Male Posts : 447

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 6:33 pm

CxM wrote:
just remembered i rolled a synoris and kururu gradd with delight tickets... they're probably gone...

CS have a terrible history in maintaining the server and user accounts and this is not the first time some thing like this happens it always range from inaccessible server to heavy lag to constant crashing to accounts rollbacks and this one specifically don't happen unless there were a severe issue

The funny part about this is that the server is not and does not get overpopulated like what happens with some MMOS on holidays xmas etc and usually it is almost empty on normal times so how come it gets this sort of fever on holidays and we don't even have this much players with this little much of activity ? i mean seriously is it something that CS assumes that it should run empty all the time consuming electricity and broadband alone in another dimension with the technical staff absent ? and what exactly happened to the server upgrades you installed before ? it still acts like a low tech scrap bin from the nineties so please replace that shit already and improve your goddamn service

People should learn how to safeguard their rights and be a little smarter once the server show any signs that it is getting fucked then do not do any sort of activity be it rolling gara grind for shit or tuning any bots assuming you were able to login somehow because you never know how sever the damage is and what kind of measures they will take  to fix it so if they ever decided to rollback which is a risky scenario non of your progress or shit will be lost and you see being a little patient is 1000 times better than dealing with the bastards directly and sending them support tickets

I guess there is no point in crying over the spilled milk but at least there is a way to reduce collateral damage first you need to determine when exactly did you roll these bots if you rolled them like say 2 days ago then you maybe in a safe spot like a 90% chance that you will find them in your garage CS on the other hand rolled the accounts back 1 day into the past as far as i know so if you rolled the bots within that day then you are basically fucked as the bastards almost never gift back lost bots using lame excuses like it is not fair for other player and shit and to add insult to injury you did not roll with bought root which means you have no legal evidence to force them to return the bots or the spent root you used a free method so maybe they will not find themselves obliged to return something they originally gave for free ........

Oh well just ask them to return the tickets or the bots instead of doing nothing but i doubt that they will help you
Back to top Go down
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
NeedCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 7:42 pm

charz can you ever just fucking type one sentence as a reply
Back to top Go down
Argento
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 285

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 7:52 pm

@Charz
TOO LONG.
Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 13 Lj4bmzt
Back to top Go down
Charz
Artic Char
Artic Char

Male Posts : 447

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 8:32 pm

No one pointed a gun at you and forced you to read my shit so if you have zero tolerance to long paragraphs then simply

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 13 25348710

Ofc it is not guaranteed to work on you any way and the trolls you try to feed
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3099

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 8:39 pm

New Year gift.
Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 13 Screen18
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 9:27 pm

NeedCheeseCake wrote:
charz can you ever just fucking type one sentence as a reply

I felt represented now.
Back to top Go down
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
NeedCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 10:57 pm

Charz wrote:
No one pointed a gun at you and forced you to read my shit so if you have zero tolerance to long paragraphs then simply

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 13 25348710

Ofc it is not guaranteed to work on you any way and the trolls you try to feed

good job, keep up the short posts and people might actually respond to what you're saying.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 11:01 pm

LazFlamme wrote:
New Year gift.
Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 13 Screen18

who luck are u sucking on now? bc i need some/
Back to top Go down
aosepsa
용개형 보고있지? EE!!
aosepsa

Male Posts : 1595

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 31, 2017 2:29 am

Early, but season's greetings for everyone!
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 31, 2017 2:50 am

gay
Back to top Go down
CxM
SeeSaw Molcar
SeeSaw Molcar

Location : if i'm lagging i'm home, if not i'm at the library.

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 31, 2017 3:09 am

what was zed using?
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 31, 2017 7:42 am

Sakura1 wrote:
who luck are u sucking on now? bc i need some/

Who knows, probably because I missed the entire card campaign, so instead of a DX coin I got this?
Also why is her slicer super accurate and why is she basically flying forever like HI WE ARE ANGELOI AND WE ARE HERE TO FUCK UP YOUR DAY and why can she heal herself and what is the ammo for angel combo for and what are the 3 red green blue orbs floating on her head I don't know anymore.
Back to top Go down
ZedEX-FedEX~
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 595

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 31, 2017 8:45 am

There's a bug on her, which is unique since it's not happening on JP.
The 20ammo on angel combo is supposed to be involving the special attack done by pressing MWB during summoning animation, which is replaced by summoning 3rd Angeloi with a debuff melee. Need to test the debuff.
The original 2 Angeloi has differences too. Here, both shoots instead of 1 melee instead. Those orbs are part of the bug and you may notice her aura is different than the intended one on JP.
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 31, 2017 9:08 am

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 13 Sticker

No wonder. I kept thinking that there must be something missing and I'm not utilizing her full potential, turns out its a bug that I'm not aware of during my hiatus.
Back to top Go down
BARILLIAN
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 31, 2017 10:04 am

So I returned for a while to check out what updates the game has gotten, and was immediately struck with this critical error bug.

That in itself is not a problem, but I then decided to take a look at Cyberstep's stock prices to see how they're doing, and well, turns out that their stock shot up massively during this summer. Some increase in popularity is expected during holiday season, but not at this scale, so I'm pretty confused.

Any of you guys have an idea why that could be? CS didn't release a new game during this period, so did CBJP get suddenly and overwhelmingly popular around this July or what?
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 31, 2017 10:24 am

I think they released Onigiri on PS4, dunno about the release, maybe it was that.

Or maybe some hikikomori had a mental break down in the summer heat~
Back to top Go down
Fairlion
Persenachia
Persenachia

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 31, 2017 10:28 am

>checking company stocking
What does this even help?

And July is when Cyberstep new game launched, Q&Q Answer - not gaijin friendly tho
Also their machine KDJ-one (portable music creatation machine) got a relaunch campaign (but that's during September)
Back to top Go down
BARILLIAN
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 31, 2017 10:51 am

Fairlion wrote:
>checking company stocking
What does this even help?
It's just something I do once in a blue moon for the hell of it. It isn't really useful in any sense of the word, but you can actually see little upward pings with every major update and stuff like the Initium aftermath from the charts.

I think there was at least one dude who made some extra Rt money on the side by buying CS stock before big updates and selling it after.

Fairlion wrote:
July is when Cyberstep new game launched, Q&Q Answer
Oh, now that makes sense. Much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
ZedEX-FedEX~
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 595

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 31, 2017 11:45 am

I heard Q&Q english version soon. Was that true?

That NY gara is real neat. Hilti/Thermes/moredigga is what I want, but bah I'm probably going to have ridiculous luck in another way.
Back to top Go down
Frizz
Busted
Busted

Male Posts : 2029

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 31, 2017 12:18 pm

To be abandoned after 1 year? Nah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
Page 13 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 27 ... 41  Next