Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crafting(Wonder Crafting/Malca's Special Crafting/Veluka's Workshop)

Go down 
+7
Sakura1
MoonDood
NeedCheeseCake
RoflWaffle
Ice-x
ZedEX-FedEX~
elmatalast
11 posters
AuthorMessage
elmatalast
Molcars Party Hard
Molcars Party Hard

Male Posts : 1457

Crafting(Wonder Crafting/Malca's Special Crafting/Veluka's Workshop) Empty
PostSubject: Crafting(Wonder Crafting/Malca's Special Crafting/Veluka's Workshop)   Crafting(Wonder Crafting/Malca's Special Crafting/Veluka's Workshop) EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 1:18 pm

Wonder Craft is a permanent item exchange/craft system in Cosmicbreak and early signs saying C$ will continue future campaigns with it.
Might not be too interesting for richbois out there, but the useful and rare premium items it's offering can be nice for newbies and casual players.

As there is no complete list of items that can be obtained from it, it won't be too bad to keep track on the stuffs players can get. That's why the topic.

Wonder Crafting
Starting with some general info.
Wonder Crafting is a new feature, implemented in CosmicbreakJP on 9/11/2017 update and 12/12/2017 in CosmicBreakEN.

By exchanging "Red Craft Stone"  Crafting(Wonder Crafting/Malca's Special Crafting/Veluka's Workshop) Kq8RCzk & another Tune up material to the "Wanders", one can get various Tune Up materials, Parts,Weapons and random items.

Wanders Mane, Pepe & Draco npc will be in ground area. You'll have to talk to them to exchange items.
Wanders Mane : [It] Craft Cube(Tune-up Mat.) + [Sp] Craft Cube.
Wanders Pepe : [Pa] Craft Cube(Non-weapon Parts) + [Sp] Craft Cube.
Wanders Draco : [Wp] Craft Cube(Weapon Parts) + [Sp] Craft Cube

Depending on the day of the week the required material for wander crafting changes.
Saturday, Tuesday & Thursday : "Red Craft Stone" x30 + "Scope Lens" x10
Monday, Wednesday & Friday : "Red Craft Stone" x30 + "Brake Damper" x10
Sunday : "Red Craft Stone" x30 + "Guide Circuit" x10

Now the items that can be obtained.
Items List:

Malca's Special Wonder Craft:

Veluka's Workshop:

Drink Set Exchange:
If anyone wants to contribute, just post the name with slots(for parts/weapons) if possible. I'll add it in the list.

Also mentioning the people who contributed in this topic : ZedEX-FedEX~, Ice-x, RoflWaffle, JOELLUM

Last edited by elmatalast on Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:03 am; edited 20 times in total
Back to top Go down
ZedEX-FedEX~
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 595

PostSubject: Re: Crafting(Wonder Crafting/Malca's Special Crafting/Veluka's Workshop)   Crafting(Wonder Crafting/Malca's Special Crafting/Veluka's Workshop) EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 8:19 pm

I got 2s mmbg and 3s sbc
Maybe put out a note that every partial robot parts from parts cube always has highest slot value (3s for most parts, 1s for joints), which explains the slotted hecato bsj.
Back to top Go down
Ice-x
Chased By Cavemen
Chased By Cavemen

Male Posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: Crafting(Wonder Crafting/Malca's Special Crafting/Veluka's Workshop)   Crafting(Wonder Crafting/Malca's Special Crafting/Veluka's Workshop) EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 11:38 am

I got 3s Ice Flower Rod ALPHA from Wp Cube
Back to top Go down
ZedEX-FedEX~
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Crafting(Wonder Crafting/Malca's Special Crafting/Veluka's Workshop)   Crafting(Wonder Crafting/Malca's Special Crafting/Veluka's Workshop) EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 9:36 am

2s and 3s circular shield confirmed. 3s combi dagg confirmed.
Back to top Go down
RoflWaffle
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 194

PostSubject: Re: Crafting(Wonder Crafting/Malca's Special Crafting/Veluka's Workshop)   Crafting(Wonder Crafting/Malca's Special Crafting/Veluka's Workshop) EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 10:37 pm

Here's a transparent image of the Red Craft Stone if you want: Crafting(Wonder Crafting/Malca's Special Crafting/Veluka's Workshop) Kq8RCzk ( https://i.imgur.com/Kq8RCzk.png )
Back to top Go down
NeedCheeseCake
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
NeedCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Crafting(Wonder Crafting/Malca's Special Crafting/Veluka's Workshop)   Crafting(Wonder Crafting/Malca's Special Crafting/Veluka's Workshop) EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 11:23 pm

RoflWaffle wrote:
Here's a transparent image of the Red Craft Stone if you want: Crafting(Wonder Crafting/Malca's Special Crafting/Veluka's Workshop) Kq8RCzk ( https://i.imgur.com/Kq8RCzk.png )

did you rip thise yourself? if so can you rip all the part icons? there might be beta / unused stuff in the files that would very much interest me

edit: just noticed you simply made the image in the first post transparent
Back to top Go down
ZedEX-FedEX~
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Crafting(Wonder Crafting/Malca's Special Crafting/Veluka's Workshop)   Crafting(Wonder Crafting/Malca's Special Crafting/Veluka's Workshop) EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 2:12 pm

After opening a real lot of wp crafting cubes I think it's possible to get any slot regardless, birds are guaranteed 3slot however.
I got a lot of 3s stuff not mentioned in the list to say.
Back to top Go down
MoonDood
Newcomer
Newcomer
MoonDood

Male Posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Crafting(Wonder Crafting/Malca's Special Crafting/Veluka's Workshop)   Crafting(Wonder Crafting/Malca's Special Crafting/Veluka's Workshop) EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 8:51 am

The list its grat O.o i was looking for something like that when the event started but wasn't lucky. If i find something out of the list, im going to be sure to take capture and show it.
Back to top Go down
ZedEX-FedEX~
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Crafting(Wonder Crafting/Malca's Special Crafting/Veluka's Workshop)   Crafting(Wonder Crafting/Malca's Special Crafting/Veluka's Workshop) EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 7:46 am

I got magic neck hdj from malca crafting, not sure if always slotted or not but I get the slotted one. Also I got growldian bs1 and conversion part (for am1)

May be a bit uneccesary info for now though.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Crafting(Wonder Crafting/Malca's Special Crafting/Veluka's Workshop)   Crafting(Wonder Crafting/Malca's Special Crafting/Veluka's Workshop) EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 10:10 pm

sad life I was hording them only to find out I missed malca ;v now wut2do with 700 redstones D:
Back to top Go down
ZedEX-FedEX~
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Crafting(Wonder Crafting/Malca's Special Crafting/Veluka's Workshop)   Crafting(Wonder Crafting/Malca's Special Crafting/Veluka's Workshop) EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 10:15 pm

Dont ask that when I have over 5k redstones...

Probably make some contraption on minecraft lol, but we gonna get greenstones later on.
Back to top Go down
darkflared
Molcars Partying
Molcars Partying

Male Posts : 54

PostSubject: Re: Crafting(Wonder Crafting/Malca's Special Crafting/Veluka's Workshop)   Crafting(Wonder Crafting/Malca's Special Crafting/Veluka's Workshop) EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 6:59 pm

The X Long Sword from veluka's crafting can be equipped on all bot types and has ridiculous travel speed.
Whoosh:
Back to top Go down
CxM
SeeSaw Molcar
SeeSaw Molcar

Location : if i'm lagging i'm home, if not i'm at the library.

PostSubject: Re: Crafting(Wonder Crafting/Malca's Special Crafting/Veluka's Workshop)   Crafting(Wonder Crafting/Malca's Special Crafting/Veluka's Workshop) EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 10:48 pm

i'm paranoid about x weapon crafting, the 1st of each i've obtained have been slotless but my duplicates have 1 slot and i got a x magnum with 2 slots. veluka is grinding for crafting exp?
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Crafting(Wonder Crafting/Malca's Special Crafting/Veluka's Workshop)   Crafting(Wonder Crafting/Malca's Special Crafting/Veluka's Workshop) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 12:18 pm

Are any of these weapons beginner rule friendly?
Back to top Go down
elmatalast
Molcars Party Hard
Molcars Party Hard

PostSubject: Re: Crafting(Wonder Crafting/Malca's Special Crafting/Veluka's Workshop)   Crafting(Wonder Crafting/Malca's Special Crafting/Veluka's Workshop) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 12:44 pm

Esequienes? wrote:
Are any of these weapons beginner rule friendly?
Nope.
Crafting(Wonder Crafting/Malca's Special Crafting/Veluka's Workshop) Handma11
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Crafting(Wonder Crafting/Malca's Special Crafting/Veluka's Workshop)   Crafting(Wonder Crafting/Malca's Special Crafting/Veluka's Workshop) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 12:45 pm

are they even usable in todays arena? or just decoration?
Back to top Go down
elmatalast
Molcars Party Hard
Molcars Party Hard

PostSubject: Re: Crafting(Wonder Crafting/Malca's Special Crafting/Veluka's Workshop)   Crafting(Wonder Crafting/Malca's Special Crafting/Veluka's Workshop) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 1:05 pm

JP br. 5 rooms are active. And builds with custom weapons like handmag, slice gun are not uncommon there. Also Vermelho gunners can go with pretty much any decent weapon.
Back to top Go down
Raniko
Megane breaking a cane
Megane breaking a cane

Male Posts : 119
Location : In some private land in Arcantus(sometimes in Wapiti's dimension)

PostSubject: Re: Crafting(Wonder Crafting/Malca's Special Crafting/Veluka's Workshop)   Crafting(Wonder Crafting/Malca's Special Crafting/Veluka's Workshop) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 11:26 pm

:thonking:
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Rakorakoe1/
elmatalast
Molcars Party Hard
Molcars Party Hard

PostSubject: Re: Crafting(Wonder Crafting/Malca's Special Crafting/Veluka's Workshop)   Crafting(Wonder Crafting/Malca's Special Crafting/Veluka's Workshop) EmptyTue Aug 21, 2018 12:23 pm

Drink Set Exchange list added
Back to top Go down
ZedEX-FedEX~
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Crafting(Wonder Crafting/Malca's Special Crafting/Veluka's Workshop)   Crafting(Wonder Crafting/Malca's Special Crafting/Veluka's Workshop) EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 5:06 am

Looks completely odd. Why one drink set trade is 5 rainbow and other is 15, a typo or not?
Back to top Go down
elmatalast
Molcars Party Hard
Molcars Party Hard

PostSubject: Re: Crafting(Wonder Crafting/Malca's Special Crafting/Veluka's Workshop)   Crafting(Wonder Crafting/Malca's Special Crafting/Veluka's Workshop) EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 5:43 am

It'll be 15 for both
Back to top Go down
ZedEX-FedEX~
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Crafting(Wonder Crafting/Malca's Special Crafting/Veluka's Workshop)   Crafting(Wonder Crafting/Malca's Special Crafting/Veluka's Workshop) EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 3:05 pm

Pina does drop Swim Ring LGJ and Big Body LGJ, just tested. Didn't check the slots but it's probably slotted.
Back to top Go down
ZedEX-FedEX~
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Crafting(Wonder Crafting/Malca's Special Crafting/Veluka's Workshop)   Crafting(Wonder Crafting/Malca's Special Crafting/Veluka's Workshop) EmptyFri Oct 19, 2018 5:29 am

Whoa, so I hear there's also Pot Lid on weapons craffting. Never got any, that must be rare though I personally see it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crafting(Wonder Crafting/Malca's Special Crafting/Veluka's Workshop)   Crafting(Wonder Crafting/Malca's Special Crafting/Veluka's Workshop) Empty

Back to top Go down

Crafting(Wonder Crafting/Malca's Special Crafting/Veluka's Workshop)
Page 1 of 1