Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sun's new toy is smart

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Sun's new toy is smart Empty
PostSubject: Sun's new toy is smart   Sun's new toy is smart EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 11:33 pm

I got a smart new toy.

Motorola Backflip.

Sun's new toy is smart Motorola-backflip

Disappointing how I'm basically stuck with Android 1.5 here in NZ,

But hey, I can come on these forums when I'm bored

Despite the fact that the midget 3.1 inch screen doesn't help.

Give me Rt.
Back to top Go down
113Kyote
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
113Kyote

Male Posts : 176

PostSubject: Re: Sun's new toy is smart   Sun's new toy is smart EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 11:47 pm

Wish my phone was smart...... Mine's the old flip cover. Plus it was a hand-me-down phone......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sun's new toy is smart   Sun's new toy is smart EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 12:12 am

113Kyote wrote:
Wish my phone was smart...... Mine's the old flip cover. Plus it was a hand-me-down phone......

Flips. Open it and slam close it over and over again 5 million times.
Back to top Go down
JanneG
Newcomer
Newcomer

Female Posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: Sun's new toy is smart   Sun's new toy is smart EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 12:17 am

You're lucky. I live in such a primitive family house - The computer and our TV are our only electronic entertainments. Lol.
Other than that we're like an Amish country family. Quite peaceful when no one's around and you have large fields to run around in. (Sounds silly huh?)
Back to top Go down
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Z741

Male Posts : 739

PostSubject: Re: Sun's new toy is smart   Sun's new toy is smart EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:06 am

JanneG wrote:
Quite peaceful when no one's around and you have large fields to run around in. (Sounds silly huh?)
Not to me I'd love the environment. D: Only three people at my house and it's already loud enough as is from time to time, and yard is overgrown with plants [yes planted plants... not weeds/grass]. I like my technology though. xD

Back on topic though, my phone is fairly smart but suffers from having the cheapest plan possible. Damn you Asian parents >.<
Back to top Go down
JanneG
Newcomer
Newcomer

Female Posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: Sun's new toy is smart   Sun's new toy is smart EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:11 am

Z741 wrote:
Back on topic though, my phone is fairly smart but suffers from having the cheapest plan possible. Damn you Asian parents >.<

Rofl? Ah well. I'm cheap too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sun's new toy is smart   Sun's new toy is smart Empty

Back to top Go down

Sun's new toy is smart
Page 1 of 1