Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please help I can't login to game

Go down 
+3
Arsenixc
Shidokun
elmatalast
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Arsenixc
Newcomer
Newcomer
Arsenixc

Male Posts : 16

Please help I can't login to game  Empty
PostSubject: Please help I can't login to game    Please help I can't login to game  EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 5:06 am

After a long time not log-in this game (around 6 months), I decide to re-install Cosmic Break again
in first log-in I can really log in to the game and play as normal but in a second-time log-in game
somehow can't log-in, They said my password is incorrect. So I decide to change the new password bu
t still can't work. I already change password 3 times but nothing work at all. So I delete a game wi
th both ways by CB setup and check remain CB old files and re-install but still not work.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: Please help I can't login to game    Please help I can't login to game  EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 5:36 am

Try to make a new Windows profile and access the game from there. See if it works.

If that fails, then better get help from CS. (not that they're helpful but I don't have an idea why you're getting that).
Back to top Go down
Arsenixc
Newcomer
Newcomer
Arsenixc

PostSubject: Re: Please help I can't login to game    Please help I can't login to game  EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 6:57 am

I already sent help to CS team but they still didn't response, Even is about 1 month ago since I sent email to ask them for help :<

By the way, What is Windows profile? I not sure they really related to probem. Only I think about Window Profile is something about Microsoft Windows ; w;
Back to top Go down
elmatalast
Molcars Party Hard
Molcars Party Hard

Male Posts : 1457

PostSubject: Re: Please help I can't login to game    Please help I can't login to game  EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 8:26 am

probably meant user account.
Anyway check whether the "Save ID & Password" option is unmarked or not. Might be the case that you checked that box while trying to log in with different password.
Otherwise most likely you messed up while changing passwords, check your password changing confirmation mail.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

PostSubject: Re: Please help I can't login to game    Please help I can't login to game  EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 8:48 pm

Arsenixc wrote:
I already sent help to CS team but they still didn't response, Even is about 1 month ago since I sent email to ask them for help :<

By the way, What is Windows profile? I not sure they really related to probem. Only I think about Window Profile is something about Microsoft Windows ; w;

That is what I meant. Create a new profile in Windows and see if the game will work in the new profile.
Back to top Go down
Arsenixc
Newcomer
Newcomer
Arsenixc

PostSubject: Re: Please help I can't login to game    Please help I can't login to game  EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 7:18 am

Thank you Kuzuha and Elmatalast. I will try to solve problem with both ways you suggest me :>
Back to top Go down
Shidokun
Denied Abbey
Denied Abbey

Male Posts : 994

PostSubject: Re: Please help I can't login to game    Please help I can't login to game  EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 12:23 pm

Check the properties of the CB folder. I think that either options.ser or the whole folder has been set to "Read me only".
Back to top Go down
Arsenixc
Newcomer
Newcomer
Arsenixc

PostSubject: Re: Please help I can't login to game    Please help I can't login to game  EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 12:50 am

Well, I already try to create new Window Account and use a temporary password but still don't work. I guess I mass my password. I wonder I already check options.ser is not read-only but the folder is read-only. Weird thing is I can't put read only out from folder ;-;

and also I just log in an old account that I just accident create before, Result is can log in...

the only hope is CB team now ;-;

Back to top Go down
Arsenixc
Newcomer
Newcomer
Arsenixc

PostSubject: Re: Please help I can't login to game    Please help I can't login to game  EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 12:55 am

Read-Only like this...

Please help I can't login to game  Cb1210

Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

PostSubject: Re: Please help I can't login to game    Please help I can't login to game  EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 2:42 am

Unselect that option and hopefully that'll solve your issue.
Back to top Go down
Fairlion
Persenachia
Persenachia

PostSubject: Re: Please help I can't login to game    Please help I can't login to game  EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 7:24 am

Arsenixc wrote:
Read-Only like this...

Please help I can't login to game  Cb1210

What happened with created date?
Try installing with correct date/time.

Mine is read-only, option.ser wahtever isn't but still login normally.
Please help I can't login to game  Ebb3bf087dd83f4dbdf845a3712175a1
Back to top Go down
Shidokun
Denied Abbey
Denied Abbey

Male Posts : 994

PostSubject: Re: Please help I can't login to game    Please help I can't login to game  EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 1:18 pm

Please help I can't login to game  Ab77adef6a
Well, perhaps you are missing tons of files cuz CB is a huge game
Back to top Go down
elmatalast
Molcars Party Hard
Molcars Party Hard

Male Posts : 1457

PostSubject: Re: Please help I can't login to game    Please help I can't login to game  EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 10:07 pm

Yo peeps, he already said he can log in using other accounts just fine. His client is working so his problem is most likely account related.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Please help I can't login to game    Please help I can't login to game  EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 10:52 pm

inb4 its just a weird incorrect password situation which basically locked him out of his account bc the server and the game cant connect the new and the old password into the same account.
Back to top Go down
Arsenixc
Newcomer
Newcomer
Arsenixc

PostSubject: Re: Please help I can't login to game    Please help I can't login to game  EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 2:08 am

I guess I will try to figure out in another way. Thank you for help everyone.
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Please help I can't login to game    Please help I can't login to game  EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 4:36 am

Now nobody can log in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please help I can't login to game    Please help I can't login to game  Empty

Back to top Go down

Please help I can't login to game
Page 1 of 1