Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saiki Kusou No Psi-nan

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Saiki Kusou No Psi-nan  Empty
PostSubject: Saiki Kusou No Psi-nan    Saiki Kusou No Psi-nan  EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 9:28 am

Another anime I found out about that I figure some of you might like. I only find it just okay.

It's called Saiki Kusou No Psi-nan.

Saiki Kusou No Psi-nan  A15544-3206304009.1467336565

The series is about a guy named Saiki Kusou who possesses incredible psychic abilities. However, he does not view his powers as a gift, but more than a curse, as for quite unfortunately for him his abilities tend to cause more inconveniences than one would think. He tries to avoid using them too much and wants to live a normal life, but turns out that's not possible for him, especially when his powers attract the attention of a number of other odd individuals.
Back to top Go down

Saiki Kusou No Psi-nan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: Anime and Manga-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Forum create on Forumotion | Video games | Roleplay Games (MMORPG, WOW...) | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com