Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trintia (not melee build)

Go down 
+4
Zwiebel Force
CxM
Fuwakomoriya
LazFlamme
8 posters
AuthorMessage
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3099

Trintia (not melee build) Empty
PostSubject: Trintia (not melee build)   Trintia (not melee build) EmptyTue Sep 26, 2017 12:28 am

Build:

Melees (sans the actual tanks and Lasker) are kinda dead these days, so this build is more defense-oriented. Requesting criticisms.
Back to top Go down
Fuwakomoriya
Police Is Watching You
Police Is Watching You

Male Posts : 991

PostSubject: Re: Trintia (not melee build)   Trintia (not melee build) EmptyTue Sep 26, 2017 6:34 am

Why do you have capa tunes?
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

PostSubject: Re: Trintia (not melee build)   Trintia (not melee build) EmptyTue Sep 26, 2017 8:38 am

go away shin u dont even heal For the red tier boost run and a couple of tanks. You're saying orange tier will suffice?
Back to top Go down
CxM
SeeSaw Molcar
SeeSaw Molcar

Location : if i'm lagging i'm home, if not i'm at the library.

PostSubject: Re: Trintia (not melee build)   Trintia (not melee build) EmptyTue Sep 26, 2017 11:51 am

you can change the high run betas to just runs, you'd still be in red tier at the 36/13 break point.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Trintia (not melee build)   Trintia (not melee build) EmptyTue Sep 26, 2017 12:19 pm

That's a very high Repair Bit.
Back to top Go down
StiJoLew
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
StiJoLew

PostSubject: Re: Trintia (not melee build)   Trintia (not melee build) EmptyTue Sep 26, 2017 8:01 pm

What Zweibel means is that smaller bots and moes will have a tough time being repaired by the bit.  Even standard trintia lg can leave the bit too high for some, and I think racla is slightly taller.  Tank tunes don't seem that necessary, you have an extra 1000+ effective hp since you're healing yourself constantly, your actual hp is more of just a buffer.

Also, why the higher tier boostrun? You're going to be sitting in the backline with a bunch of your team as a bubble healer to begin with, and you'll be spending a lot of time stationary for bubbles/bit. Don't think it'll do much to help if a crowddiver gets through.
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

PostSubject: Re: Trintia (not melee build)   Trintia (not melee build) EmptyTue Sep 26, 2017 11:07 pm

Thanks for the feedback. I have revised the build to be slightly cheaper while retaining the boost run breakpoint.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Trintia (not melee build)   Trintia (not melee build) EmptyTue Sep 26, 2017 11:23 pm

Ill say flag it all
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

PostSubject: Re: Trintia (not melee build)   Trintia (not melee build) EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 6:31 am

Did you actually fix the build? I still see you running around with those tall LG's
If you are going more defense oriented you need guard carts.
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

PostSubject: Re: Trintia (not melee build)   Trintia (not melee build) EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 10:10 am

Kinda. I removed the bits.
Now my Trin only dies when the enemy is spawn rushing.
Back to top Go down
CxM
SeeSaw Molcar
SeeSaw Molcar

Location : if i'm lagging i'm home, if not i'm at the library.

PostSubject: Re: Trintia (not melee build)   Trintia (not melee build) EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 12:02 pm

changing the legs wouldn't have made much of a difference i use legs so short they don't even touch the ground cause those things on her hips are lifting her up.
Back to top Go down
Alathon
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 509

PostSubject: Re: Trintia (not melee build)   Trintia (not melee build) EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 8:22 pm

If you're going to capa tune, you'd might as well go the extra mile and just melt tune a spear.
It holds its own remarkably well against melee/art rushes that think they can pick you off for free

With Raclaboros legs, they WILL pick you off for free
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Trintia (not melee build)   Trintia (not melee build) EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 10:48 pm

surprisingly enough I find ralca LG shock gun to actually work instead of the shitty coding that shock gun ( non LG weapon ) has.
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

PostSubject: Re: Trintia (not melee build)   Trintia (not melee build) EmptyFri Oct 06, 2017 7:47 am

Well, the real point of Racla LG is to have an actual gun to shoot at things, also like CxM said, using shorter LGs will only make Trintia float because of her shield things, so...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trintia (not melee build)   Trintia (not melee build) Empty

Back to top Go down

Trintia (not melee build)
Page 1 of 1