Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Breakers do they actually break stuff?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
chengsta
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 214

Breakers do they actually break stuff? Empty
PostSubject: Breakers do they actually break stuff?   Breakers do they actually break stuff? EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 11:05 am

Do they actually break parts? I've never seen them break my enemies parts or anything, maybe the chances are just really slim?

Or is it just a descrption to make it sound cool, and an excuse to make them shoot only 1 round per magazine?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlpAyAjgTq4
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Breakers do they actually break stuff?   Breakers do they actually break stuff? EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 11:31 am

chengsta wrote:
Do they actually break parts? I've never seen them break my enemies parts or anything, maybe the chances are just really slim?

Or is it just a descrption to make it sound cool, and an excuse to make them shoot only 1 round per magazine?
They have a slightly higher than normal chance of breaking parts, but I'm not surprised you haven't noticed the effect. The point of a Breaker is that it's a Rifle that sacrifices a little bit of Speed to gain a small blast radius, thus making it kind of more accurate and capable of hitting multiple enemies if they're practically on top of each other...

Personally, I prefer a rifle for sniping.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Breakers do they actually break stuff?   Breakers do they actually break stuff? EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 12:39 pm

chengsta wrote:

Or is it just a description to make it sound cool, and an excuse to make them shoot only 1 round per magazine?
They just bumped up the damage so you can break parts with that damage.
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

Female Posts : 935

PostSubject: Re: Breakers do they actually break stuff?   Breakers do they actually break stuff? EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 5:17 am

most bullet and Axe type weapon are capable for breaking parts, Axe Wonderbit (especialy Dual Axe) and Breaker gun (especialy Core Breaker) are the highest chance for breaking stuff

to increase the chance for break someone part, you must shoot em/slash em when your victim trying using their weapon, in other word, point blank parry for melle, and when the projectile just launched for ranged... in short, explode the bullet before it leave the guns

these need lot of practice for get used , easier to do this when your target using long fire weapon such as Gattling-like weapon. just crash your axe / vulcan / breaker at em when they busy shooting (not recommended doing this from front)
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Courina/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breakers do they actually break stuff?   Breakers do they actually break stuff? Empty

Back to top Go down

Breakers do they actually break stuff?
Page 1 of 1