Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11443

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 7:36 pm

I voted for muh girls, you voted for saggy tits :/
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
His smile and optimism : gone.

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 8:38 pm

I already voted for Elcott.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 10:47 pm

And I voted for Poofy Drills.
Back to top Go down
RoflWaffle
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 194

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 1:12 am

Armored Entity wrote:
@RoflWaffle wrote:
Did anyone get the blue doggo from the new gara? I have a hunch that he's what will break Dark Revenant.

You mean Growldian Un? If so, why do you think that about him?

Growldian BS2's main weapon gives shields to allies and has 3 tuneable ammo (also deploys Long Range circles). Have Dark Revenant's clone use the BS's main weapon and get up to 48 (64 if tuned) shields on your allies. The reason why I say hypothetically is because I don't know how the clone's AI works with weapons that lock on to allies. Dark Revenant really doesn't have that much going for it, so being a turbo Resha is a good place to go.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11443

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 3:21 am

The growldian series has been there forever and I never saw a rev like that.
Back to top Go down
Silvershine
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 424

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 4:47 am

@RoflWaffle wrote:
Armored Entity wrote:
@RoflWaffle wrote:
Did anyone get the blue doggo from the new gara? I have a hunch that he's what will break Dark Revenant.

You mean Growldian Un? If so, why do you think that about him?

Growldian BS2's main weapon gives shields to allies and has 3 tuneable ammo (also deploys Long Range circles). Have Dark Revenant's clone use the BS's main weapon and get up to 48 (64 if tuned) shields on your allies. The reason why I say hypothetically is because I don't know how the clone's AI works with weapons that lock on to allies. Dark Revenant really doesn't have that much going for it, so being a turbo Resha is a good place to go.

Sadly that wont work. Revenent clone can only use the Revenant boomerang and shield main, but no other main-weapons as far I've learned. Heck, he even is barely able to use all existing subweapons. Funny enough the clone can use dance LGJ, tho the animation sucks for him XD.
Back to top Go down
http://nightforest.deviantart.com
Wah@Sugoi
Newcomer
Newcomer
Wah@Sugoi

Male Posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 5:24 am

Any recommendation for group B voting candidate(s)?
I kind of like to vote for Kuhl
Back to top Go down
elmatalast
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
elmatalast

Male Posts : 1429

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 6:10 am

Vote Kisrill and Jake
Group A Winners:

Last edited by elmatalast on Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fairlion
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Fairlion

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 6:38 am

[13/07/17] JP update:
Snow falls in Cosmic Ark. (Minaria and Asphe thingy - hint for next garapon?)
Bikini Girls Cube will "random" drop from Arena.
Battle Cube.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 7:09 am

@elmatalast wrote:
Vote Kisrill and Jake
Group A Winners:

>Eris still in 1st

hahaha! can you guys just fuck off, please?
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 7:21 am

1st day of the B group voting and already got 245 ballots for Vestia if I get 250 daily I can reach 3,500 votes for Vestia just by myself but I need help to make her Reach 8k+ votes like the 5 finalist of group A. Lets make Vestia the winner of group B she only has 1 costume and not even a different hair color variant she is the best candidate of group B.

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 12 Screen10
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 8:17 am

The best ones from group B imo:

Ravi
Kisrill
Kururu
Vestia
Elcott
Lilu
Vanessa
Killica
Sunny
Kuhl

But well, I bet Eve or Jace will gonna win in this group...
Back to top Go down
Frizz
Master Poster
Master Poster
Frizz

Male Posts : 2029

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 8:32 am

Bloom did it!
She have a chance now.
My dear Lily jumped to 11 i'm glad.

@Maelstrom wrote:

>Eris still in 1st

hahaha! can you guys just fuck off, please?

Noo i need the incoming fanarts.
Back to top Go down
Silvershine
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 8:57 am

Ohwow Koko got to 19 o.o now I feel proud for her lol.

ANYWAYS vote Lilu Fenshi for Grp B president 'w'
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 9:08 am

Who keeps voting for Eris and Ivis? they already won the mate contest for what reason they keep voting for those 2 you rarely even see those 2 characters in todays arena can someone care to explain the reason behind people voting for those 2?
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster
Kuzuha

Male Posts : 2432

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 9:20 am

@Esequienes? wrote:
Who keeps voting for Eris and Ivis? they already won the mate contest for what reason they keep voting for those 2 you rarely even see those 2 characters in todays arena can someone care to explain the reason behind people voting for those 2?

People being tards, I guess.

Anyway, I'd love to help you if I could but my vidcard still hasn't arrived yet. Hopefully by tomorrow or this coming Saturday. I'm voting for Kisrill and Vestia as well.
Back to top Go down
Silvershine
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 9:44 am

How 2 get ballots when ordinary arena is dead and all turds are hiding in BR below 5k room =w=
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 10:06 am

@Kuzuha wrote:
@Esequienes? wrote:

People being tards, I guess.

Anyway, I'd love to help you if I could but my vidcard still hasn't arrived yet. Hopefully by tomorrow or this coming Saturday. I'm  voting for Kisrill and Vestia as well.

Do you even need a vidcard to play CB?
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster
Kuzuha

Male Posts : 2432

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 10:30 am

Yes. One that supports OpenGL.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 4:09 pm

Koharu looks gay af
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5577

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 4:52 pm

VOTE FOR EVE YOU BAGS OF SHIT
Back to top Go down
RoflWaffle
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 194

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 8:37 pm

@Silvershine wrote:
Sadly that wont work. Revenent clone can only use the Revenant boomerang and shield main, but no other main-weapons as far I've learned. Heck, he even is barely able to use all existing subweapons. Funny enough the clone can use dance LGJ, tho the animation sucks for him XD.

Revenant can use any main weapon and subweapon in the game lol. I've tested this extensively with my own Revenant.

For subweapons:

1) Equip whatever subweapon you want to use, making sure that your chosen subweapon is the default subweapon/immediately underneath the BD subweapon.
2) Activate shadow clone
3) Use any subweapon (single-hit subweapons can eventually trigger it but multi-hit subweapons like Domiclown AM activate the clone faster)
4) Enjoy your shadow clone spamming the subweapon for half of the WB duration

For main weapons:

1) Equip Revenant AM and Revenant Dart (without or with Revenant Shield depending on the location of the main weapon you want to use)
2) Equip whatever main weapon you want to use, making sure that your chosen weapon is the default main weapon
3) Activate shadow clone
4) Use Revenant Dart
5) Shadow clone will use whatever main weapon you chose

This is easiest to test with Revenant AM + Revenant Dart + a handheld main weapon, but it works with every main weapon in the game. If you wanted to use a main weapon in a lower priority slot (like BS or AM) you would need to equip Revenant AM + Dart + Shield and then use Shield to get the clone to use the desired BS or AM weapon. Having more than 1 non-Revenant main weapon seems to revert it back to using Revenant weapons only.

The reason why I'm curious if anyone has blue doggo's BS is because I don't know how a friendly lock-on main weapon would work with Revenant. I know lock-on ranged subweapons have the clone automatically fire on targets if they're in-range, but I don't know if the same works for main weapons.
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 10:49 pm

Anyone got the results of week 2 of CB JP/TW A group voting? I could only find the week 1 results which were this:

1. Eris 7,475
2. Ivis 4,938
3. Pepo 3,902
4. Melfi 2,971
5. Misty 2,898
6. Dracken 2,418
7. Elisalotte 2,185
8. Bloom Maria 2,168
9. Resha 1,903
10. CS 1,822
11. Crimrose 1,745
12. Ouka 1,615
13. Maril March 1,441
14. Herr. Victor 1,351
15. Aila 1,286
16. Thoarla 1,239
17. TBG 1,206
18. Lily Rain 1,171
19. Ion 1,082
20. Aquila Girl 1,039

I want to do the math to see what CBEN voted for and how many votes they gave to each character but I need CBJP/TW 2nd week result. Also want to know is CBTW is voting at the same time as CBJP or at the same time as CBEN?
Back to top Go down
elmatalast
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
elmatalast

Male Posts : 1429

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 6:20 am

Jake needs a little push from cben.. e_e
Group B Standing(week 1):

Last edited by elmatalast on Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frizz
Master Poster
Master Poster
Frizz

Male Posts : 2029

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 7:16 am

Sylvia Vestia and Luto. Interesting.
And yes JP and TW are in the same time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com