Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ark of Desire

Go down 
+5
VoidDragoon
Rein
milk
KBTKaiser
Cassidy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Cassidy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Cassidy

Ark of Desire Empty
PostSubject: Ark of Desire   Ark of Desire EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 11:22 pm

Has anyone beaten it yet? I spent a good 20 minutes trying to beat it but time ran out with less that a quarter of his hp down x.x
After that i brought a friend and together we got it down to about 70% before time ran out.

I just wanna know, does it have some weakness we weren't hitting or does it just have a HUGE amount of HP? If i can get an answer before extended maintenance is over that would be great x)
Ark of Desire ScreenShot_20100611_1357_09_289
Back to top Go down
KBTKaiser
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
KBTKaiser

Ark of Desire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ark of Desire   Ark of Desire EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 12:37 am

just a crapload of HP and someone you shouldn't be fighting right now, really. If you really wanna fight the bee, bring spreadshots(shotgun, blaster) or long range(rifles, rockets)
Back to top Go down
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
milk

Male Posts : 1918

Ark of Desire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ark of Desire   Ark of Desire EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 1:37 am

reading of you troubles worries me.
because i already hate doing this mode. you just added like...

a gigantic cake on my plate. A chocolate cake. and i just drank all my milk.

does that make sense?
Back to top Go down
Cassidy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Cassidy

Ark of Desire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ark of Desire   Ark of Desire EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 1:48 am

Awesome I've got missiles!
Thx for the tip!!!

I understand i shouldn't be fighting it right now, but getting some rare parts that no one else has is really motivation enough to try x) Plus im interested in seeing the next Ark ;3
Back to top Go down
Rein
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Rein

Ark of Desire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ark of Desire   Ark of Desire EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 2:05 am

I'll join you if you'll have me Smile
Back to top Go down
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
milk

Ark of Desire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ark of Desire   Ark of Desire EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 2:08 am

i dont think she'll want us to join her.
she got to that place...something i can't even dream about getting to!

we'd look like snails. where shes the shoe.

connect those dots.
slowly. of course, because we're snails.
Back to top Go down
KBTKaiser
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
KBTKaiser

Ark of Desire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ark of Desire   Ark of Desire EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 2:57 am

now you're just chickening out. But yeah, it's kinda bad for our rank to try it right now...
Back to top Go down
Cassidy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Cassidy

Ark of Desire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ark of Desire   Ark of Desire EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 2:59 am

Honestly, even with the weakness I doubt I stand a chance. I planned on bringing some friends on the next run, but you're welcome to come on the suicide run with me if you'd like x)

Cassidy
Ch.3
Wiz
Back to top Go down
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
milk

Ark of Desire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ark of Desire   Ark of Desire EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:02 am

KBTKaiser wrote:
now you're just chickening out. But yeah, it's kinda bad for our rank to try it right now...

you're right. i do chicken out on this one.

I really, really, really hate doing this type of game mode.
REALLY.
Back to top Go down
VoidDragoon

Ark of Desire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ark of Desire   Ark of Desire EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 2:29 pm

Beaten regeneration level 0, regeneration level 1, and regeneration level 2 berzelius, havn't been able to do regen 3 yet, he does drop alot of stuff and give pretty epic robot exp, (4 digits.. 4... digits), but you get like 1 rank exp, and 0 UC, so be prepared for that... but on regen 1, hes not honestly that hard, pretty much any 5 people, grab 1 treasure, and rush to the end and just keep shooting at him, then stalk him when he runs away, (did it in 17 minutes total with 13 left on the clock with 3 person party), regen 2 is a little harder, he changes location twice, and its a bit more random, but same strategy, youll just want stronger//faster teammates, 3 treasures needed, and for the last regen 3, hes a true pain in the arse, flying away 3+ times, having ridiculous hp, getting better AI, and you have to take the time to get all 5 treasures before going into battle... reccomended: A robot with shotguns, for the first and last form where hes kinda stationary around the ground alot, and somthing with lots.. and lots.. of missles, homing preferably, for the other two areas where he has the nasty habit of flying away ALL the time, wasting time like crazy, also a friend told me beam weapons seem to work better than solid shell, idk if its true or not though, youll have to test that part for yourself. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

Male Posts : 614

Ark of Desire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ark of Desire   Ark of Desire EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 4:39 pm

i end up fighting the lv 1 regen , alone with crimrose, it took me 20 mins just to get his HParound 55% or 60%, i think only an full party can take on witth it, altough need some balances, like maybe 2 artillery, 1 land, 1 suport,1 air?
Back to top Go down
VoidDragoon

Ark of Desire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ark of Desire   Ark of Desire EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 4:47 pm

Support, when you can suffer OHK damage isnt all that ideal, and the ONLY advantage, to brnging land would probably be that they can stalk him down after he runs away faster, but beyond that, meele against that thing is nearly impossible in some areas, and for ex, in the water area, land running speed really isnt gonig to help, he doesnt really move around all too much regardless unless hes flying away to the next spot so meh, air/artillery are really the way to go, though it only really requires 2 robots to fight him, so you can toss in somthing as the third and get it leveled Razz, and it doesn't always require a full party, just a really good/intelligent party that can reach the boss room in under five minutes and systematically destroy him, and have already memorized where he flies off to from the trajectory when he leaves the first area.
Back to top Go down
KBTKaiser
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
KBTKaiser

Ark of Desire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ark of Desire   Ark of Desire EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:35 pm

bring a support unit for burst fire bit, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Daylyt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Daylyt

Female Posts : 212
Location : Enjoying the air on Yenka Summit. (The air there is wildly addicting...)

Ark of Desire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ark of Desire   Ark of Desire EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 12:22 pm

So no one has beaten this thing yet? I fought it alone (died A LOT) but managed to bring it's health down past 55% before time ran out~ I think it got two Regens also? (Those powerup things u use on it before u fight it? IF anyone manages to beat it, please let us know what you get from it~
Back to top Go down
http://herofactory.forumtl.com/
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

Male Posts : 614

Ark of Desire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ark of Desire   Ark of Desire EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 12:33 pm

i see this thing to fly alot, so maybe misiles might be efective aginist it?
Back to top Go down
Skoczypies
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Skoczypies

Ark of Desire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ark of Desire   Ark of Desire EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 12:40 pm

Ok, I answer You ;p We killed 1st lvl one twice and almost killed second one. What can I say... 1st lvl is kinda enjoyable... I mean, You just smack it over till 50-40% and then Arc goes away. But here starts problem. It will spamm(And I mean spamm as hell). If yer not aware of it, It can ruin yer time. We did it in 5 ;p But we propably wont as good as Void ;p
Back to top Go down
VoidDragoon

Ark of Desire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ark of Desire   Ark of Desire EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 3:42 pm

FML, im not that good xD, just average. x.X, my teammates were the ones who were epic, i just happened to have the strategic mindset to tell them where to go and how to fight it, and meh. Razz... btw, here the A) Proof, B) thing for that guy who wanted to see what you got, C) best time i've personally got yet. Regen 1 btw, another small group, really can't ever keep 5 people that actually reach the boss/don't retire/don't lag/drop out of the match. And yes, i know i was being lazy just whiting out half the desktop Razz, but i didn't feel like cropping it. The exp gain doesn't seem like alot but meh, it was without a weekend bonus, or a x2 card, with both of the above i can get 1100+ doing it so bleh ;p

Ark of Desire Shrly2
Back to top Go down
Daylyt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Daylyt

Female Posts : 212
Location : Enjoying the air on Yenka Summit. (The air there is wildly addicting...)

Ark of Desire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ark of Desire   Ark of Desire EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 4:31 pm

Thanks for letting us know what u get for beating the Ark~ Also, i lol'd at the scribbling of ur desktop~ I want a desktop like that also~ x3
Back to top Go down
http://herofactory.forumtl.com/
VoidDragoon

Ark of Desire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ark of Desire   Ark of Desire EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 4:35 pm

Too lazy to translate the JP wiki, but, the tune up rewards are random, depending on the Regen you do, you have random chances to get lots of different things, so it won't always be the same, sometimes you get robot gear too, (he dropped a beam machinegun randomly for me one time xD)
Back to top Go down
Lycinder
Newcomer
Newcomer

Ark of Desire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ark of Desire   Ark of Desire EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 5:23 pm

VoidDragoon wrote:
FML, im not that good xD, just average. x.X, my teammates were the ones who were epic, i just happened to have the strategic mindset to tell them where to go and how to fight it, and meh. Razz... btw, here the A) Proof, B) thing for that guy who wanted to see what you got, C) best time i've personally got yet. Regen 1 btw, another small group, really can't ever keep 5 people that actually reach the boss/don't retire/don't lag/drop out of the match. And yes, i know i was being lazy just whiting out half the desktop Razz, but i didn't feel like cropping it. The exp gain doesn't seem like alot but meh, it was without a weekend bonus, or a x2 card, with both of the above i can get 1100+ doing it so bleh ;p

Ark of Desire Shrly2
Hey I played all those games you have on your desktop =P
Oh and nice drops, and remember it all matters on the team your in and the control you have as the strategist.
Back to top Go down
VoidDragoon

Ark of Desire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ark of Desire   Ark of Desire EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 5:34 pm

*gasp* Lycinder said somthing... helpful? OMG. just kidding, and yeah, im a strategist... in DOS, a rare thing maybe, but meh. I just like punching things and watching them go boom, so strength >Very Happy xD. And control? Thats the reason i don't EVER take command in union wars, 85% of my union wants to randomly rush in and not listen to a single thing besides "ATTACK!" xD.

Most of the drops were just basic stuff, meh, Liking the rainbow chip though, those always help Razz

Edit: Also thinking about trying to do a Regen 3 sometime, anyone with A) A brain, B) Ability to run to 3 different spots really fast, C) Knowledge of the area to be able to get to the boss in <5 Minutes, and D) Really big guns. Razz
Back to top Go down
Lycinder
Newcomer
Newcomer

Ark of Desire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ark of Desire   Ark of Desire EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 5:51 pm

VoidDragoon wrote:
*gasp* Lycinder said somthing... helpful? OMG. just kidding, and yeah, im a strategist... in DOS, a rare thing maybe, but meh. I just like punching things and watching them go boom, so strength &gt;Very Happy xD. And control? Thats the reason i don't EVER take command in union wars, 85% of my union wants to randomly rush in and not listen to a single thing besides &quot;ATTACK!&quot; xD.

Most of the drops were just basic stuff, meh, Liking the rainbow chip though, those always help Razz
Well I wish there was a way to have a match where both sides get time to plan out strategies and set up defend points before we get set loose on the offensive, sounds awesome but yet again thats me going off topic sorry. Though we should talk to the gms about that it would make the veteran players have more fun.
Back to top Go down
VoidDragoon

Ark of Desire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ark of Desire   Ark of Desire EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 6:05 pm

Yeah, this is a bit off topic but, that also degrades the point of land units a bit, they're supposed to be fast and reach the defencive line first. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ark of Desire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ark of Desire   Ark of Desire Empty

Back to top Go down

Ark of Desire
Page 1 of 1