Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month)

Go down 
+16
Sakura1
xTohka
Beatrix
Samui
Zwiebel Force
VietPho
Argento
Kuzuha
Esequienes?
CxM
MagicPotatoplz
Maelstrom
God is a Cat Girl
Frizz
MercedesBR
LazFlamme
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3099

5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month) Empty
PostSubject: 5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month)   5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month) EmptyTue May 09, 2017 7:11 am

Hello from the CosmicBreak Service Team. Weekly Update is complete!

- Battle Challenge Cube will be given out for 2 weeks.
Play Union Wars to unlock your Battle Challenge Cube! Open your PROF screen in your Garage to access cubes.
Contents: 15,000UC, Cosmo Harmonics Beta, Core Cosmo Regret, [SP] Challe-Lotto Beta II, 10RT, H.M. SP Ticket S Mini, Superior Element, etc.

------------------------------------------------------------

Victory Order

5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month) Victoryorder

New Item: "Victory Order" has been added to Union Wars drops.
Victory Orders can be traded for Items such as [GC] Composite Cosmos by talking to NPCs. Trading Victory Orders will start in 2 weeks.

- Win a match in a Battle Rating Room "Br4.0 and above" -> Receive 1 Victory Order
- Win a match in Victory Order Room -> Receive 2 Victory Orders
(Victory Order Room can be accessed from the EVENT tab in ARENA.)

Victory Order Rooms appear during the following hours:
Mon-Fri: 18:00~20:00, 21:00~23:00, 0:00~2:00 Server Time
Sat-Sun: 14:00~16:00, 17:00~19:00, 21:00~2:00Server Time

Union Wars Battle Campaign
[Still Running]

5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month) Un1

Win a wide variety of special prizes by collecting Battle Arena Cards!
*You will receive these prizes when you've collected enough cards, & entered your Garage.

Rooms which give out cards:
  Union Wars Shuffle [Limited Battle Rating 15vs15 (Br4.0 and above)],
  Union Wars Shuffle [Limited Battle Rating 15vs15 (Br5.0 and below)],
  Union Wars Shuffle [Unlimited 15vs15],
  Union Wars Shuffle [Unlimited 15vs15 (Low Latency)],
  Union Wars Shuffle [Unlimited 30vs30],
  VS. DOS Score Rating, VS. BRD Score Rating, VS. WIZ Score Rating Rooms
You will win more cards getting a higher score in the room.
*There is also a lucky draw system where players who wouldn't win a Battle Arena Card with default requirements are given a bonus chance at winning a Arena Battle Card for free.

(You must join the room before the match begins. Room must have at least 10 players for Arena Battle Cards to drop. The more participants present, the more prizes given out! Cards will not drop for players who use more than 4,500 BP.)

(Players who are found abusing the rules and guidelines will be temporarily/permanently banned on the spot.)

Arena Battle Cards will be reset after the campaign.
This campaign will be running for 1 more week.
The Deluxe Coin from this campaign will be deleted 5/30. (Speak to NPCs in the Anniversary Area to use these coins!)

Robots in Shop for a Limited Time!

5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month) Warpgirl-2-254x300

5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month) 3e38394e383bc-300x297

These robots will be available in Shop for 2 weeks!

Bazaar!

Bazaar.png

We will be holding a Bazaar Event: 5/7, 5/20Trade away stuff you don't need and pick up anything you do! Also,
IMPORTANT NOTE: Since the addition of Bazaar to the game, we have been receiving an increased number of reports regarding accounts being stolen and/or cleared out due to password sharing. REMEMBER, NEVER TELL ANYONE YOUR PASSWORD!!! If you lose items/robots from your account because you told somebody else your password, it is highly unlikely that we will be able to help you, especially if the incident involves said items being traded away via the Bazaar. Thank you in advance for your understanding. Happy trading!

Clan Fight System

CLANFIGHT.png

Clan Fight is a game mode that allows clans to compete against each other every week! Check it out by clicking on the Clan Fight Info button underneath Epoch Battle on the Arena menu.

The Regular Clan Fights scheduled are 5/6, 5/13, 5/21, 5/28 at 19:00 - 20:30 server time. To participate, register your team from the Clan Fight screen after the event has started. Teams that register will be automatically matched up with each other.

For more information about prizes and more specific rules, click here.
*Regular Clan Fights give out 3 Clan Coins to Winners! You will receive 1 Clan Coin, even if your team loses!

Other!

- MEGA GARAPON has been extended for 1 week.
- Remember that "5x Gara Tickets" are removed from your inventory before every new garapon.
- Deluxe Coin C has temporarily become unusable.
- The Limited UC Garapon has ended.

■Balance Adjustments
・Eleanore's Guardian Knight has been adjusted as follows:
- The explosion generated on activation will now blow back enemies with Crimson Veil.
- Damage ratio between projectile and explosion has been adjusted.
- A barrier is applied while WB is active.
- Continuous fire while WB is active now pulls enemies closer.

・Eleanore's Guardian Bishop has been adjusted as follows:
- Physical projectile Speed: 360 -> 420
- Physical projectile Range: 300 -> 320
- Projectile size increased, explosive effect added. Additionally, damage ratio between projectile and explosion adjusted.
- The Pawn deployed from pressing MWB during continuous fire now homes on a target when locked on.

・Eleanore's Glory Musket has been adjusted as follows:
- Speed: 380 -> 420
- Lockon range expanded.

・Eleanore's Wonder Bit now accumulates WB energy as it deals damage.

・Miruru SH's Labyrinth Hammer has been affected as follows:
- Delayed explosion effect is now instant.
- Cooldown period reduced.
- Ammunition: 20 -> 50

・Ravi BD has been adjusted as follows:
- "G-CONTROL" now applies the All Guard and Anti-homing effects.
- "G-FIELD" traps now applies the Curse effect. Duration decreased.
- "G-FIELD" cooldown period reduced.

・Ravi AM has been adjusted as follows:
- Force: 5 -> 15
- Spread has been reduced.

・Feuille Verte's exclusive Wonder Bit has a longer duration.

・Maisie Carmine's Hammer Basket can now blow away enemies affected with Crimson Veil if MWB is pressed during the combo.

・Machintlet AM has been adjusted as follows:
- Force: 32 -> 34

・Nina's Gentle Ghost has been adjusted as follows:
- Pressing MWB during combo now unleases an attack that can blow away enemies affected with Crimson Veil.
- Force: 20 -> 25

・Nina's Gentle Ghost@2 has been adjusted as follows:
- Cooldown period reduced.
- Ammunition: 10 -> 15
- Barrier damage increased.

・Liseria BD & Liseria BD2 have been adjusted as follows:
- HP: 210 -> 230

・Asphe's Driver Cannon lock-on radius is now larger.

・Digaius' Gaia Rammer has been adjusted as follows:
- Force: 39 -> 34
- Cooldown period after subweapon combo lengthened.

・Digaius' Wonder Bit has been adjusted as follows:
- WB gauge accumulation rate decreased.
- Activation time reduced.

・Baphogridr Girl BD's "DESPAIR BREATH" is no longer affected by Hyper Shot.

■Bugfixes
・Fixed a bug in which the Core Tune [Wonderlyze] effect would last longer than intended.

・Fixed a bug in which attacks would result in Awakened attacks from comboing off of Feuille Verte's Infini Bagage L with other weapons.

Back to top Go down
MercedesBR
Potato Thinking
Potato Thinking

Male Posts : 318

PostSubject: Re: 5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month)   5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month) EmptyTue May 09, 2017 7:24 am

gr8! now we officially have the new garbage victory order system. those who get the top prizes of that list, please send and email to CS to get your free congratulations and maybe a virtual hi5.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month)   5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month) EmptyTue May 09, 2017 7:48 am

Do you think i would do it for a congratulation and a virual Hi5? I do it for a much greater reason

For collection, then to collect more of them
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Frizz
Busted
Busted

Male Posts : 2029

PostSubject: Re: 5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month)   5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month) EmptyTue May 09, 2017 7:50 am

Rip Wonderlyze.
Back to top Go down
MercedesBR
Potato Thinking
Potato Thinking

PostSubject: Re: 5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month)   5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month) EmptyTue May 09, 2017 8:27 am

Obi-Wan-Kenobi wrote:
Do you think i would do it for a congratulation and a virual Hi5? I do it for a much greater reason

For collection, then to collect more of them
Spoiler:

meh. its MUCH easier just wait till those things get back to DX shop.

Frizz wrote:
Rip Wonderlyze.

who knows... maybe that fix was like therese's one :v
Back to top Go down
Frizz
Busted
Busted

PostSubject: Re: 5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month)   5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month) EmptyTue May 09, 2017 10:34 am

Nah it's fixed now.
It's like the same duration of a PS buff. Works every time you activate the bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month)   5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month) EmptyTue May 09, 2017 10:55 am

Welp, my keyboard is malfunctioning, inb4 i get a new one 1 day beefore the reset
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: 5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month)   5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month) EmptyTue May 09, 2017 11:14 am

Quote :
- Physical projectile Speed: 360 -> 420
- Physical projectile Range: 300 -> 320

I like how EN copied the wrong info from JP and JP never fixed it, and so they talk about a buff that didn't happen and with stats that never existed.

Bishop buffs sound like a lie, though it seems that now it shoots even more projectiles? I don't remember the orange projectiles in the middle of the purple ones. I forget how much ammo per use it used before, but yeah, this runs out of ammo in less than a minute and didn't get buffed at all.

Yeah, I think it's the orange projectiles that got "buffed" and those are faster than the regular shots, but those are super tiny and fuck me this runs out of ammo stupidly fast.

It still has it's major issue, shooting using ammo without lock on, it really hurts it and it's just stupid that it works that way, it has no uses other than wasting ammo (it uses 18 ammo per click).
Animations also didn't get fixed so when using it backwards the second hop doesn't happen as it should.

Explosive step + MWB now is really fast, too bad it barely even works now. I'm not even sure if it has a really close range or if it's just bugged (prolly due to how it tracks but when you use explosive step it resets lock ons).

One of the actual good things out of this is that the Bishop shot + MWB now actually works even against ground targets.

I forget if her bits tracked enemies before, if they did, they no longer do, basically her bit is useless against everything that is in a different plane, this means airs too, an art with a bit that can't hit airs, just fuck off CS.

Last edited by God is a Cat Girl on Tue May 09, 2017 11:29 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: 5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month)   5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month) EmptyTue May 09, 2017 11:15 am

RIP CV
Back to top Go down
MagicPotatoplz
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 898

PostSubject: Re: 5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month)   5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month) EmptyTue May 09, 2017 1:58 pm

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
I forget if her bits tracked enemies before, if they did, they no longer do, basically her bit is useless against everything that is in a different plane, this means airs too, an art with a bit that can't hit airs, just fuck off CS.

Yeah, it did used to track. Not amazingly or anything, but they would all hone in on one target, whereas now they just fire straight forward, hitting nothing. They totally fucked up her WB.

The orange blast shots were also not there in her right click before, those were added. I don't notice any difference in range or speed of anything.

She got several nice changes but I don't think any of them make up for her WB glitch. Hopefully they don't wait 2 years to fix it.

(she never needed any buffs anyway... except ammo)
Back to top Go down
Frizz
Busted
Busted

PostSubject: Re: 5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month)   5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month) EmptyTue May 09, 2017 2:15 pm

So Eleanore is better being wlk or fly based?
Back to top Go down
MagicPotatoplz
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 898

PostSubject: Re: 5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month)   5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month) EmptyTue May 09, 2017 2:24 pm

Fly based 1000%
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: 5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month)   5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month) EmptyTue May 09, 2017 2:43 pm

MagicPotatoplz wrote:
Fly based 1000%

Her abilities are all ground based though, and both her subs fuck her while flying.

She's one of those arts that fight themselves instead of the enemy.
Back to top Go down
Frizz
Busted
Busted

PostSubject: Re: 5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month)   5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month) EmptyTue May 09, 2017 2:46 pm

Yeah is a bit strange using bishop shoot and explosive step with float dash.
Back to top Go down
CxM
SeeSaw Molcar
SeeSaw Molcar

Location : if i'm lagging i'm home, if not i'm at the library.

PostSubject: Re: 5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month)   5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month) EmptyTue May 09, 2017 4:29 pm

i forget, do the victory pieces expire? says we got 2 weeks before the exchange even opens.
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: 5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month)   5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month) EmptyTue May 09, 2017 6:20 pm

RIP Misty hollow bit spammers.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: 5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month)   5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month) EmptyTue May 09, 2017 7:20 pm

Esequienes? wrote:
RIP Misty hollow bit spammers.
Rip gafused.
Back to top Go down
Argento
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 285

PostSubject: Re: 5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month)   5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month) EmptyTue May 09, 2017 10:13 pm

Time to remove Woderlyze from my bots.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: 5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month)   5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month) EmptyTue May 09, 2017 10:49 pm

At least Thoarlas won't abuse wonderlyze spam anymore...
Back to top Go down
CxM
SeeSaw Molcar
SeeSaw Molcar

Location : if i'm lagging i'm home, if not i'm at the library.

PostSubject: Re: 5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month)   5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month) EmptyWed May 10, 2017 1:08 am

Booo! i wanted to give illumis W a shot
Back to top Go down
MercedesBR
Potato Thinking
Potato Thinking

PostSubject: Re: 5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month)   5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month) EmptyWed May 10, 2017 8:37 am

Now i can throw my nicole yasha back to sub garage. With luck we'll get some regret campaign so i can get my Ex tunes back :v
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

Male Posts : 2202

PostSubject: Re: 5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month)   5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month) EmptyWed May 10, 2017 12:52 pm

Maelstrom wrote:
At least Thoarlas won't abuse wonderlyze spam anymore...

I never knew about that bug working on Thoarla so mine didn't have it Sad
Back to top Go down
http://vietpho.net
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: 5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month)   5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month) EmptyWed May 10, 2017 3:00 pm

MercedesBR wrote:
Now i can throw my nicole yasha back to sub garage. With luck we'll get some regret campaign so i can get my Ex tunes back :v
Couldn't you just restart the bit? scratch

Just tried in training mode with Perse, and she can do it. I suppose as long as you can restart your bit like perse or Mialy, your wonderlyze remains imba (aka nothing really changed because the tune always prevented you from saving wb energy with the f-key).
Back to top Go down
Samui
Armed Teddy
Armed Teddy

Male Posts : 833

PostSubject: Re: 5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month)   5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month) EmptyWed May 10, 2017 7:08 pm

When's more Astralyzer and Vestia?
Back to top Go down
MercedesBR
Potato Thinking
Potato Thinking

PostSubject: Re: 5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month)   5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month) EmptyWed May 10, 2017 7:27 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
MercedesBR wrote:
Couldn't you just restart the bit? scratch

Just tried in training mode with Perse, and she can do it. I suppose as long as you can restart your bit like perse or Mialy, your wonderlyze remains imba (aka nothing really changed because the tune always prevented you from saving wb energy with the f-key).

Maybe. but that nicole have the same bug as de older perses. if you get stunned while summoning the bit, your WB gauge will evaporate and the bit won't appear. Considering that the only thing that makes that nicole worth a play was those crazy pursuit bits, i don't see any reason to use her anymore(who needs an worse than average ART like her when you have a heavy tunned agni with moray BS and sturbanger AMJs?).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month)   5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month) Empty

Back to top Go down

5/9/2017 Update (and the balance adjustments we all knew last month)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next