Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nintendo stepped up the game

Go down 
+2
reVelske
Zwiebel Force
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Nintendo stepped up the game Empty
PostSubject: Nintendo stepped up the game   Nintendo stepped up the game EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 5:52 pm

This says it all.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo stepped up the game   Nintendo stepped up the game EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 1:17 am

wtf
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo stepped up the game   Nintendo stepped up the game EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 1:35 am

Anime was a mistake
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo stepped up the game   Nintendo stepped up the game EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 4:30 am

reVelske wrote:
Anime was a mistake
I think that's the creator of Sen Ran Kagura, a game.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo stepped up the game   Nintendo stepped up the game EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 5:12 am

That does not reduce the relevancy of the statement. Anime does not only describe Japan animation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo stepped up the game   Nintendo stepped up the game EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 5:25 am

reVelske wrote:
That does not reduce the relevancy of the statement. Anime does not only describe Japan animation.
So, you want games like that to look like they are filled with unatractive (if not just outright ugly) sloots or cartoonish characters that were drawn in the 80'? (I am not exactly defending how it is in japan but westerns really leave a lot to be desired on that department at least the official ones, if the don't outright drop it to use real actresses instead).

Also Anime = Animation so... yeah, it actually describes it.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo stepped up the game   Nintendo stepped up the game EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 6:38 am

Obi-Wan-Kenobi wrote:
So, you want games like that to look like they are filled with unatractive (if not just outright ugly) sloots or cartoonish characters that were drawn in the 80'? (I am not exactly defending how it is in japan but westerns really leave a lot to be desired on that department at least the official ones, if the don't outright drop it to use real actresses instead).

Take a step back and consider what assumptions you liberally took - just based on four words that form a common meme - before concocting that particular response.

Obi-Wan-Kenobi wrote:
Also Anime = Animation so... yeah, it actually describes it.

Even though it's the most common word used, both in Japan and out, to describe the particular art/design style, regardless of the medium, which I'm certain you are aware of.
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3099

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo stepped up the game   Nintendo stepped up the game EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 7:15 am

So nice to see game devs taking physics in a game seriously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo stepped up the game   Nintendo stepped up the game EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 7:32 am

reVelske wrote:
Take a step back and consider what assumptions you liberally took - just based on four words that form a common meme - before concocting that particular response.

I would bring evidence with me but that would most likely getting me banned, although i do clearly remember a game about space marines and a homosexual reference of link in the same game (and yes that's a full game that you have to pay for).

reVelske wrote:
Even though it's the most common word used, both in Japan and out, to describe the particular art/design style, regardless of the medium, which I'm certain you are aware of.

Putting in that way is like saying that Sake means japanese liquor, which is false, Sake means any liquor as much as Anime means anything animated regardless of the country as it is a broad term.

People can say Nihonshu or something like that and it means japanese liquor, for that reason people that don't considere themselves otakus or are very very devoted to anything as long as it is japanese call cartoons that are from japan as japanese cartoons or japanese drawing style or even japanese animation style.

Just because Anime/Animation has become a popular term, it doens't mean it is the correct way to refer to something, or are you gonna call J-Pop and J-Rock just Pop and Rock and then asume that anything around those type of music are related to japan.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo stepped up the game   Nintendo stepped up the game EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 8:05 am

Boob Fondling with Switch Controllers? Hell yeah!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo stepped up the game   Nintendo stepped up the game EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 8:33 am

Obi-Wan-Kenobi wrote:
I would bring evidence with me but that would most likely getting me banned, although i do clearly remember a game about space marines and a homosexual reference of link in the same game (and yes that's a full game that you have to pay for).

...what? You are going off on a tangent.

Obi-Wan-Kenobi wrote:
Just because Anime/Animation has become a popular term, it doens't mean it is the correct way to refer to something, or are you gonna call J-Pop and J-Rock just Pop and Rock and then asume that anything around those type of music are related to japan.

You are being an insufferable weeb on the subject right now. Like it or not, Anime has become the "face" of the artstyle, therefore becoming the umbrella term that stretches across several mediums (eg. Anime games). You can argue the technicality of it all you want, but you are just fighting against what has become commonly accepted when no other similar terms exist for the specific purpose. What, you gonna call CB a "Japanese comic style game"?

This is not the direction I expect this thread to go in from just a four words meme. I'd expect CB children, of all people, to not be this uptight about their anime bullshit.

All of which reinforces a simple idea:

Anime was a mistake.

The holy boob-jiggle animu bullshit nippon honour has been tarnish, daijoubu my tomodachis, I shall defend it against them filthy gaijins with my life.

Oh and before you make another response (I see your last one was just deleted for one reason or another), slow down and actually put a genuine effort in stringing words together (if it is your intention to put forward any serious argument and discussion), because the previous deleted post made little to no sense. And to spell it out the matter regarding "step back and reassess" and "off on a tangent": most of your argument is based off some bizarre assumption of yours regarding what I meant by "anime was a mistake", don't do that, you are just driving yourself further off-course.

Alternatively, move on, them boobie jiggles ain't worth writing an essay to defend against a frigging meme. Also, "Anime was a mistake" doesn't mean what you think it means, that is IF you are to put any serious meaning to those words (look up Miyazaki's original quotes in that case).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo stepped up the game   Nintendo stepped up the game EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 12:23 pm

Obi-Wan-Kenobi wrote:

You mean that perverted Karate Kung-Fu-esque fighter game, with stuff like the one girls' attack involving making a machine gun come out of her crotch, and stuff like that? The one that is practically Panty and Stocking-level disturbing?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo stepped up the game   Nintendo stepped up the game EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 3:11 pm

Armored Entity wrote:
Obi-Wan-Kenobi wrote:

You mean that perverted Karate Kung-Fu-esque fighter game, with stuff like the one girls' attack involving making a machine gun come out of her crotch, and stuff like that? The one that is practically Panty and Stocking-level disturbing?

See this

And this

Even the japanese people there say they are inmune to this shit since they have seen it so much.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo stepped up the game   Nintendo stepped up the game EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 3:53 pm

so basically higher definition boob jiggle?
Back to top Go down
Fate
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fate

Male Posts : 588

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo stepped up the game   Nintendo stepped up the game EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 9:14 pm

I like the flan or pudding, really sweet touching simulator? silicon touching?all with the switch controller. Gold, simply gold.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo stepped up the game   Nintendo stepped up the game Empty

Back to top Go down

Nintendo stepped up the game
Page 1 of 1