Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Axiom Verge

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Axiom Verge Empty
PostSubject: Axiom Verge   Axiom Verge EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 8:00 pm

A really neat Metroid-style game that started as a small project, but eventually became something big. I found out about it not too long ago, and now I want it badly.

It's called Axiom Verge

Axiom Verge 1429643280105

In the game, you play as a researcher named Trace, who finds himself stranded on another planet called Sudra, with many hideous abominations of creatures there who call him A Demon for some reason. Along the way, he is assisted by the voice of a massive Mask-like robot apparently created by the inhabitants of Sudra. As he fights his way to find his way off this world, he finds out the reason why he is there, and why the monsters think of him as some sort of demon.

The game is rather similar to the old Metroid, except with some unique twists. Like for one, the game actually makes glitches a gameplay element. Like some of the new abilities you can involve glitching through certain walls, and modifying enemies to make them behave like other enemies. Also, you know those parts in such games where there's a place inaccessible till you gain a new ability? Well in Axiom Verge, often times the ability needed is the last thing you'd expect. It also has some other interesting twists, mainly in the hallucination scenes and other flashbacks, kinda like a Bioshock Infinite-esque story in a way.

From what I've seen of this game, you should totally get it!
Back to top Go down

Axiom Verge
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: Gaming Hotspot!-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com