Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

farewell package from cl to cb

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Obi-Wan-Kenobi
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Obi-Wan-Kenobi

farewell package from cl to cb Empty
PostSubject: farewell package from cl to cb   farewell package from cl to cb EmptyWed Apr 05, 2017 6:37 pm

This is the oh so called farewell gift from CL to CB1 players

1. Cosmic Premium Pack x1
2. Deluxe Coin x1

Just log in on CL before April 11th on CL then on CB1 or so this says.
Remember to read the announcement word by word for more details.

http://cosmicleague.cyberstep.com/info/topic/event/4518

Also i think the title is fitting since this seccion will most likely get wiped out of the forum anyway.

P.S.: Why can't they give us a free Lunastasia and Fiona, i mean, they are CB2 Moes that also appeared in CB1, so it seems fitting.

Last edited by Obi-Wan-Kenobi on Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
CxM
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
CxM

Location : if i'm lagging i'm home, if not i'm at the library.

PostSubject: Re: farewell package from cl to cb   farewell package from cl to cb EmptyWed Apr 05, 2017 8:34 pm

am i suppose to be aware that the accounts are linked?

Edit: also i'd love a free luna, should have them in the dx coin shop
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5575

PostSubject: Re: farewell package from cl to cb   farewell package from cl to cb EmptyWed Apr 05, 2017 8:41 pm

A free eve would had been better but you know shitty C$ doesnt understand player s
Back to top Go down
CxM
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
CxM

Location : if i'm lagging i'm home, if not i'm at the library.

PostSubject: Re: farewell package from cl to cb   farewell package from cl to cb EmptyWed Apr 05, 2017 8:49 pm

mind if i ask why you want eve? i got 2 original and a load of bikini but i don't think i appreciate them like you seem you would. actually i need ideas what to do with them... not ouka pointing them.
Back to top Go down
Obi-Wan-Kenobi
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Obi-Wan-Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: farewell package from cl to cb   farewell package from cl to cb EmptyWed Apr 05, 2017 9:26 pm

Everyone has their taste, that's actually why i named Lunastasia and Fiona, i like things that can be fun to play for when i have to kick off and relax, also fucking hell 5k and 10k for a roll on CL, yeah, nicely going €.$.
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
God beaten up kekking
God beaten up kekking

Female Posts : 3091

PostSubject: Re: farewell package from cl to cb   farewell package from cl to cb EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 6:57 am

Anyone has a working setup? I uninstalled too early, now I can't reinstall with whatever the website gives.

EDIT: Never mind, it's all done now.
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: farewell package from cl to cb   farewell package from cl to cb EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 2:34 pm

So would anyone know why, despite the fact that I cleary did the very simple instruction of logging into both games through the same account, I still didn't get the coin

Sasuga CS you fuck up even the easiest things
Back to top Go down
Frizz
Master Poster
Master Poster
Frizz

Male Posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: farewell package from cl to cb   farewell package from cl to cb EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 2:56 pm

Still nothing. Maybe on Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
Obi-Wan-Kenobi
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Obi-Wan-Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: farewell package from cl to cb   farewell package from cl to cb EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 3:05 pm

Edited the first post so blind people can see it better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: farewell package from cl to cb   farewell package from cl to cb EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 10:04 pm

@Koiro wrote:
So would anyone know why, despite the fact that I cleary did the very simple instruction of logging into both games through the same account, I still didn't get the coin

Sasuga CS you fuck up even the easiest things

Same here.
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: farewell package from cl to cb   farewell package from cl to cb EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 11:47 pm

This means CBEN will live for at least the rest of the year cheers It would be a troll move by cs giving CL players gifts so they move to CBEN and then close CBEN soon after.
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Male Posts : 1142

PostSubject: Re: farewell package from cl to cb   farewell package from cl to cb EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 11:12 am

Funny how they are able to migrate KR server players into JP and not do it for the EN.
Back to top Go down
Obi-Wan-Kenobi
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Obi-Wan-Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: farewell package from cl to cb   farewell package from cl to cb EmptySat Apr 08, 2017 12:40 pm

@Priskern wrote:
Funny how they are able to migrate KR server players into JP and not do it for the EN.
I had the same thought, but, they want to save CB1 so they are tricking new players into going there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: farewell package from cl to cb   farewell package from cl to cb Empty

Back to top Go down

farewell package from cl to cb
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break 2 :: General-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com