Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what bots can self inflict speed up?

Go down 
+6
Sakura1
God is a Cat Girl
elmatalast
Yushii
Facepalmer
CxM
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CxM
SeeSaw Molcar
SeeSaw Molcar

Location : if i'm lagging i'm home, if not i'm at the library.

what bots can self inflict speed up? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what bots can self inflict speed up?   what bots can self inflict speed up? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 7:07 pm

Thanks argento! oh quick swim stacks with aqua walk btw.
Back to top Go down
Argento
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 285

PostSubject: Re: what bots can self inflict speed up?   what bots can self inflict speed up? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 9:02 pm

But aren't the same buff? Both makes u move normally in water.
Back to top Go down
CxM
SeeSaw Molcar
SeeSaw Molcar

PostSubject: Re: what bots can self inflict speed up?   what bots can self inflict speed up? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 10:05 pm

quick swim increases your speed in water, aqua walk lets you move normally, then there's that core tune that gives you the actual speed up buff in water. i think BF lily has quick swim and aqua walk and one other bot.

kind of a shame we don't have a beach map to take advantage of that, i'm talking about water near the action without having to hop in and out of the water and can just walk in and out. could just modify river bridge and lower the bridges into sand lanes.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: what bots can self inflict speed up?   what bots can self inflict speed up? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 10:41 pm

wait quick swim, increases speed? wow never knew that thought it was like aqua walk, nice to know

sadly its not like we have any bot with both carts? wait BF lily?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what bots can self inflict speed up?   what bots can self inflict speed up? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 11:20 pm

Aqua Walk already has Quick Swim's effect lol.
Back to top Go down
Argento
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 285

PostSubject: Re: what bots can self inflict speed up?   what bots can self inflict speed up? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 11:30 pm

I use my Lily BF and Ivis BF with Aqua Wlk + Aqua runner Core tune up, it's fun to windblow people into the water and jump in to attack while they are slowed.

CxM wrote:
kind of a shame we don't have a beach map to take advantage of that,

The winter base map is a good arena for that, because all the middle map is water, but u are totally open to airs attack.

Diabolical wrote:
Aqua Walk already has Quick Swim's effect lol.

thanks, that is what i wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
CxM
SeeSaw Molcar
SeeSaw Molcar

PostSubject: Re: what bots can self inflict speed up?   what bots can self inflict speed up? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 3:02 am

@Sakura1
huh? sounded like heavy sarcasm...

@Diabolical
try it out on bikini lily bf if you can, it's faster than just aqua walk alone, haven't tuned aqua runner on yet.
Edit: kinda pointless but fun.

@Argento
yea but even then the fight can get pushed into the forts. nebula tree could be a good map for it, water leading right to the spawns. random arcantus. idk still seems rare to take advantage of other than as a pit of death. still want a beach map just for the seamless transition between land and sea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what bots can self inflict speed up?   what bots can self inflict speed up? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

what bots can self inflict speed up?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2