Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

Go down 
+40
Phyx
Paruru
Charz
Wisp
xTohka
MagicPotatoplz
Sakura1
That_Wiesel_Guy
NEXT
Poltergeist
RoflWaffle
DietyAphrodite
nebel
MeloettaAria
VietPho
Lazgrane
God is a Cat Girl
Astral_Dono
aosepsa
MrCake
Fleur
elmatalast
Yushii
Fairlion
reVelske
Silvershine
Esequienes?
CxM
Beatrix
bubiche
WhiteTofuMagic
Kuzuha
Raniko
Shidokun
LazFlamme
Tuskin
Zwiebel Force
AhegaoMaster
Maelstrom
Frizz
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
CxM
SeeSaw Molcar
SeeSaw Molcar

Location : if i'm lagging i'm home, if not i'm at the library.

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 EmptySat May 06, 2017 1:40 pm

idk i don't mind hilti, if she's the only healer on the enemy team she's easier to kill than the others since she can only get back to 300 hp and doesn't self inflict all guard, also no shock bazooka. also her bit makes the enemy cluster up for cannons and can be destroyed pretty quick.

i feel like i've been going back to her less frequently than the bubble healers too. with the bubble healers i keep going back when i've only lost 100-200 hp to stay full, my retreats to hilti are a bit more significant.
Back to top Go down
Phyx
Newcomer
Newcomer
Phyx

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 EmptySat May 06, 2017 5:11 pm

Once you let the enemy team gather all togheter on Hilti heal spot you need to go back and wait, but if you act fast enough the "garage" can be destroyed pretty fast, it just take one alpha strike from my Theia or one combo from my Ivis to destroy it, and the same to kill Hilti. The problem is how fast you or your team reacts.

As for the net... yeah, it's a pain in the ass, but at least you can cast shields (if you have any) to survive.

PS: The cancer of the community is the people who actually complain about everything. Learn to counter things or die crying.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 EmptySat May 06, 2017 5:18 pm

Being honest, the only things I really complain about
are Aletta, Thoarla and bikers...

Not saying that ppl who complain about other things are wrong, the only
problem is that most of them are way so much dramatic...
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 EmptySat May 06, 2017 5:37 pm

Maelstrom wrote:
elmatalast wrote:
Maelstrom wrote:
What does that Hilti's net thing? Slow?
bind

Crap! Slow would be nice...

The bind of her net is already annoying as it is. No need to wish to make it worse.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 EmptySat May 06, 2017 5:58 pm

Kuzuha wrote:
Maelstrom wrote:
elmatalast wrote:

bind

Crap! Slow would be nice...

The bind of her net is already annoying as it is. No need to wish to make it worse.

I would start to do my anti-slow builds

How a slow can be worse than a bind btw?
Back to top Go down
CxM
SeeSaw Molcar
SeeSaw Molcar

Location : if i'm lagging i'm home, if not i'm at the library.

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 EmptySat May 06, 2017 8:55 pm

if it was slow the duration could be longer, only thing i can think of.
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 EmptySat May 06, 2017 9:09 pm

bind is a bitch for bikes
Back to top Go down
NEXT
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
NEXT

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 EmptySun May 07, 2017 4:10 am

Two things - Custom Soul Eater might push soul eater to 15% of your hp when you get a kill and it might only apply to kills before last stand.

Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 EmptySun May 07, 2017 8:42 am

Soul Eater and Last Stand are so weird together.

@Kill: that is true for pretty much all things considered imba, but that doesn't mean it works like that in practise: Hilti heals a lot and thanks to her part repaiur feature you can safely stun supply you bot back to Just-Started state. EO Melfi is problematic because of her ability to heal herself. Self rapir itself is not a problem, if the ammo/mana is strictly limited, but that's not the case in CB.
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3099

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 EmptySun May 07, 2017 9:46 am

Once upon a time, one of my bots got shot to 0 HP.
Then the bot selection screen showed up.
Then last stand activated.
Then I walked around and scored a kill with my 50 HP bot.
Then I respawned in the middle of the arena. Like some GM transformation stuff whatever.

How so?
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 EmptySun May 07, 2017 11:49 am

How about me getting a kill in arena while respawning. The one I killed was at his team's spawn when that happened. Not last stand related though XD
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 EmptySun May 07, 2017 2:22 pm

^^^^Sounds like indo power

...now I wanna play the Kali again '-'
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 EmptySun May 07, 2017 7:44 pm

NEXT wrote:
Two things - Custom Soul Eater might push soul eater to 15% of your hp when you get a kill and it might only apply to kills before last stand.

no its not that

its that the kill doesnt count as yours but instead counts as a debuff kill at least for soul eater cart

I already done some testing and pretty much can confirm any kill with berithia main+ debuff
wont activate soul eater.

BUT if u can get the kill without the debuff it should work
Back to top Go down
Wisp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Wisp

Male Posts : 158

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 EmptySun May 07, 2017 8:49 pm

As much as I dislike Bapho Girl, I have to admit that watching two of them fight is rather entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Fairlion
Persenachia
Persenachia

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 12:45 am

>Bapho fight
>Entertaining
Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 A1c7d410
Back to top Go down
Paruru
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Paruru

Male Posts : 105

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 2:50 am

Thoarla, Aletta and to a lesser degree Alice are the only things I particularly have any issue with. Bapho's broken but she's fun to avoid and counter, meanwhile the AIR trifecta are just boring to fight against when that's even an option at all and they end up ruining the fun.

Healers really aren't a problem, longer arenas would be fun without people spamming stuff like those three.

Watching two Baphos basically have a slap fight with each other is pretty amusing. As is watching one be basically locked out of her melee by like 4 random things shocking her over and over.
Back to top Go down
Charz
Artic Char
Artic Char

Male Posts : 447

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 9:38 am

Today for some reason i got bombarded by fan art (I double checked if it was posted before and apparently it is not there hopefully)

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 Pic_110

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 Pic_210

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 Pic_310

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 Pic_411

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 Pic_511

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 Ttt10

then this happened

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 Screen15

I also got my DX coin today i picked Celica Hawk she is basically an air sniper like istina but without scope mode and boost drain and share the same high damage single shot mechanic but with a bow instead of a rifle

Last edited by Charz on Mon May 08, 2017 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 11:19 am

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 WgSU3aD
Wow what the fuckkkkk
Back to top Go down
NEXT
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
NEXT

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 7:11 pm

Seems like there's some truth to the whole debuff kill fiasco. Looks like I'll need to find a different test bed some day when build capacity allows me to slap Soul Eater on someone.

EDIT: So uh, I didn't notice until OPERATOR85 told me but I walked up, stole a chloe's kill and walked away like I did nothing evil.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 8:39 pm

I rolled Lucca Decho TT today.

I really like the original one (by spamming the attack bits on Power Spots), but what should I use the TT one for?
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 10:38 pm

NEXT wrote:
Seems like there's some truth to the whole debuff kill fiasco. Looks like I'll need to find a different test bed some day when build capacity allows me to slap Soul Eater on someone.

EDIT: So uh, I didn't notice until OPERATOR85 told me but I walked up, stole a chloe's kill and walked away like I did nothing evil.

People still bent over on kill-stealing in a team vs team match. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Fairlion
Persenachia
Persenachia

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 EmptyTue May 09, 2017 3:24 am

Something not being listed in JP 2017/05/02 update:
- A Victory Order room for 8.0 BR and up is added: Win gets 6, Lose gets 3.
- A Victory Order room for robot with cost below 1000 is added: Win gets 3, Lose gets 1.

Sub 1k cancer ...
No room for limited rule bots ...
Back to top Go down
Silvershine
Misty Hollow
Misty Hollow

Male Posts : 428

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 EmptyTue May 09, 2017 6:32 am

Another High Mega Garapon SP ticket from login cube that cant be used yet but have to wait 1 or 2 weeks for it to be usable x':
Back to top Go down
http://nightforest.deviantart.com
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 EmptyTue May 09, 2017 6:55 am

My hopes of getting another waitress is crushed
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 EmptyTue May 09, 2017 11:25 am

There's something different about these Victory Order rooms
or they are just an "UW" with better "victory order thing" drop rates?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next