Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

Go down 
+40
Phyx
Paruru
Charz
Wisp
xTohka
MagicPotatoplz
Sakura1
That_Wiesel_Guy
NEXT
Poltergeist
RoflWaffle
DietyAphrodite
nebel
MeloettaAria
VietPho
Lazgrane
God is a Cat Girl
Astral_Dono
aosepsa
MrCake
Fleur
elmatalast
Yushii
Fairlion
reVelske
Silvershine
Esequienes?
CxM
Beatrix
bubiche
WhiteTofuMagic
Kuzuha
Raniko
Shidokun
LazFlamme
Tuskin
Zwiebel Force
AhegaoMaster
Maelstrom
Frizz
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 11:25 pm

Eleanore now gets a barrier around her while using her Knight + MWB with the WB buff. From the sounds of it Bishop + MWB also can be used multiple times? And with the bit buff it attracts enemies? Blast/shell got changed ratio.
Blast step can now push CV enemies away.

Bishop + MWB actually tracks enemies now (before it didn't which made it useless). Got more range and speed, HOWEVER, the patch notes has the wrong stats. Didn't check in game, if I could without having her. Or calc stats are wrong, don't remember them to know.
Bigger bullets it seems and blast/shell ratio changed (guess if they increased Blast, RIP because they don't mention fixing the shitty homing and the high shell helped her).

Musket got +40 speed and broader lock on range (still a shit main weapon).

Nothing else that wasn't mentioned before. From the sounds of it, 2 good things, the rest doesn't help much. No mechanical fixes either.

Ravi has 15 force, no mention of anything else on the gun besides "reduced shake of the bullet". Does it even hit anything?

Maid got +20 HP.

Machinelet AM got +2 force, that's about it.

Nina has 25 force now, can use barrier faster, 15 ammo on barrier now, barrier has more HP. LOLZBROZ

Asphe just got the wider lock on range change, nothing important.

Daisomething got nerfed to 34 force. Something something on the combo and something something about the core.

Bapho got

Can't use hypershot with Despair Breath, yup, you get

There's a few more things that were mentioned already or, you know, it's hard to understand auto translated stuff, you can check it yourself, or it simply didn't matter (notice I used question marks a few times, that means I'm unsure because of the silly translation, before you get salty, use some of that salt while reading those).
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 11:47 pm

・ディガイアスが装備しているガイアランマーについて下記の調整を行いました。
- 威力 39 → 34
- サブウェポンから連続攻撃を行った場合の硬直時間を長くしました。

Kusoge
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 11:50 pm

And here I was expecting a damage buff on her psyguns. Her range is decent as long as you're wary of your surroundings. Welp. GG CS. GG.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 12:18 am

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Eleanore now gets a barrier around her while using her Knight + MWB with the WB buff. From the sounds of it Bishop + MWB also can be used multiple times? And with the bit buff it attracts enemies? Blast/shell got changed ratio.

Bishop + MWB actually tracks enemies now (before it didn't which made it useless). Got more range and speed, HOWEVER, the patch notes has the wrong stats. Didn't check in game, if I could without having her. Or calc stats are wrong, don't remember them to know.
Bigger bullets it seems and blast/shell ratio changed (guess if they increased Blast, RIP because they don't mention fixing the shitty homing and the high shell helped her).

Nothing else that wasn't mentioned before. From the sounds of it, 2 good things, the rest doesn't help much. No mechanical fixes either.

Ravi has 15 force, no mention of anything else on the gun besides "reduced shake of the bullet". Does it even hit anything?

Maid got +20 HP.

Nina has 25 force now, can use barrier faster, 15 ammo on barrier now, barrier has more HP. LOLZBROZ

Daisomething got nerfed to 34 force. Something something on the combo and something something about the core.

Bapho got

There's a few more things that were mentioned already or, you know, it's hard to understand auto translated stuff, you can check it yourself, or it simply didn't matter (notice I used question marks a few times, that means I'm unsure because of the silly translation, before you get salty, use some of that salt while reading those).

wasnt nina melee force already 25
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 3:09 am

Sakura1 wrote:
God is a Cat Girl wrote:

Maid got +20 HP.

Bapho got

wasnt nina melee force already 25

The Bind ghost yes, the combo no. The combo is what's getting buffed.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 6:58 am

Oh, so pretty much everything OI have remains obsolete? Well, that's gut to know. Saves some euros I guess.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 8:01 am

Google translated notes:

My balls hurts...
Back to top Go down
Frizz
Busted
Busted

Male Posts : 2029

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 8:39 am

wow 2 force on machint am
wowww 20 more hp on liseria

Fuck offfff.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 8:46 am

And me just expecting an actual nerf on bapho this time...
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 8:52 am

RIP Wonderlyze.
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3099

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 10:08 am

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Bapho got

What's the point of this "adjustment"? Who the fuck uses Bapho to shoot?
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 10:59 am

Maybe there was some rare bug or something.
Back to top Go down
CxM
SeeSaw Molcar
SeeSaw Molcar

Location : if i'm lagging i'm home, if not i'm at the library.

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 11:11 am

Diabolical wrote:
Support Reject is exactly why her Tornado Swing works on CV'd victims.

but it works on bapho who is half immune to support rejection, doesn't remove her super armor(why do we call it that?). i've wasted time roaring at her with lilu's support rejection but it didn't work.

so tornado swing can stun anything and apply support rejection but doesn't need the support rejection to stun.
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 11:37 am

Kururu buff 3.0 when?
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 1:20 pm

Wew
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 1:37 pm

Seems like a lot of ppl like Kururu...

Yandere fetish?
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 2:13 pm

Maelstrom wrote:
Seems like a lot of ppl like Kururu...

Yandere fetish?
Eyebag fetish.
Back to top Go down
Beatrix
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Beatrix

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 12:32 am

Melee in the curent era belike
Back to top Go down
xTohka
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 281

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 3:22 am

Beatrix wrote:
Melee in the curent era belike
I'm on Iskandar side btw www.
Too many idiots that dislike using melee nowdays.
Only bapho, bapho, and bapho.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 5:30 am

"Bapho, Bapho and Bapho" is what made melee unpopular. "Modern" melee has always been favored by trainingwheels-forever-players and it still is. It's just that Bappo is the easiest melee unit atm. Pretty much any other unit in the same combat role lacks the survivability against other babymodes such as Sasha or Galileo.
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 7:46 am

Air domination tho
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3099

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 8:51 am

Where my Gathima/Lisel at?
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 9:00 am

bapho, bapho, bapho and eris...

I hate eris users more than baphos, don't ask me why...
Back to top Go down
CxM
SeeSaw Molcar
SeeSaw Molcar

Location : if i'm lagging i'm home, if not i'm at the library.

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 9:07 am

hide and curse spam?
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 9:11 am

also the stunlock on her combo and the ridiculous hp pool is annoying
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next