Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you want so see?

Go down 
+15
Ichijo
Hyoka
Vivianite
Z741
Rossingol
Courius
Feign
Desu
Flyte
Aestrian Seda
NovaZero
rei_hunter
DSMK2
FullThrottle
BARILLIAN
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ichijo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ichijo

What do you want so see?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you want so see?    What do you want so see?  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 5:08 am

huge battleship bodies, larger track legs, destroyable armor plating, non humanoid hovering legs, various arm cannons, cannon heads

This already exists.

Well, you probably know what I want. For S to be able to ride L bots, preferably like in IFV, but transforming will do as well.
Back to top Go down
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midona

Male Posts : 608

PostSubject: Re: What do you want so see?    What do you want so see?  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 5:36 am

Courius wrote:
Rossingol wrote:
Battling on top of a battleship would be cool. Maybe environmental effects like laser cannons from the ships firing off?

er... no please... dont remind me for Fractulus Huge Lazorz...

The Cetusion is your nightmare then. Hum yes he's kinda small for a battleship, but he got LAZOOOOOOOOOR (even better in white than the mighty big lazor~flower from beta) x2.

I'm happy I got my Trio (Misty Hollow SIN, Meta jetter noel, Seraph Crimrose) back and my Amataaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa<3. So want I want to see.... hum... Ivis coming back ! I already have 2 bot to burst her !

I really like the idea of a Battleship, but for special kind of match. Let's see...

two battleships, some platforms between them. You can run into your or enemy battleship. If you fall from platform > death (yea LND unit is annoyed, but in other hand, once he reach the battlefield, the closes spaces will help him in the battleship to kill easily enemies.
Two possibilities of win : you destroy the central motor (Which have in hp something like 1/4 of Berzebius 1 star) at the back or you kidnap the commander (considered as a flag) and you come back to your commander which must be here.
Back to top Go down
Kecepirit
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Kecepirit

PostSubject: Re: What do you want so see?    What do you want so see?  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 5:49 am

Desu wrote:
I also want to see Cyber Step pull out an Iphone app for Cosmic commander out of their ass.
cosmic commander is flash
Back to top Go down
Flyte
Flyte

PostSubject: Re: What do you want so see?    What do you want so see?  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 7:44 am

I WANNA SEE A GIANT ORBITAL WEAPON!!!! You can't have a mecha without giant orbitals weapons as gundam has proved to us time and time and time and time etc etc etc....again xD

Even evangelion had em, although they came in da form of angelic beings sent to destroy the human race but really there is no difference Razz
Back to top Go down
ChaosOmni
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
ChaosOmni

Male Posts : 254

PostSubject: Re: What do you want so see?    What do you want so see?  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 7:50 am

Simply put...

1) Tune material requirements reduced. The better tunes require ridiculous amounts of materials we can't even amass without getting bored to tears with farming Arcantus.

2) Tune Sets in both Garapon and the ones they sell in the shop for Rt to feature better materials / more materials. To have tunes that require gratuitous amounts of materials and yet can still FAIL makes no damn sense, especially when it's $20 for those set boxes. And none of them give you the materials for the more significant tunes.

3) For the gold slot protectors to be corrected in effect. If it succeeds you lose your protector, if it fails you get the slot is protected and you can reuse it to try again (keep until it does it's job), but you still lose all your tune materials and funds spend to try the tune.

4) Fitting rewards for completing the missions on harder difficulties. I've yet to hear that they give anything worth the effort outside of simply better Rank Points.

5) A special reward item for making it to the end of Arcantus, or some unique event that actually makes it worth going through all those levels. I mean, where is the scene of the Moe Girls taking a bath in the pool of a waterfall with mist? Gotta be something worth wild for getting to the end and going through hell -not once, but TWICE.
Back to top Go down
Abolla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Abolla

Female Posts : 617
Location : 2nd Star on the right and straight on till morning.

PostSubject: Re: What do you want so see?    What do you want so see?  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 8:44 am

*wants to see new game modes*
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

Male Posts : 2015

PostSubject: Re: What do you want so see?    What do you want so see?  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 10:36 pm

I want to see my own union
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinychat.com/asianchinks
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you want so see?    What do you want so see?  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you want so see?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com