Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MoeJustice DOS branch XDDD *officially Approved by Dune*

Go down 
+14
Daylyt
Kampfer
VietPho
-VB-
Dune
113Kyote
MissileGo
RunOrDie
Desu
FrozenEdge
iMudkipz
FullThrottle
piroton
Rika-chan
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ChaosOmni
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
ChaosOmni

Male Posts : 254

MoeJustice DOS branch XDDD *officially Approved by Dune* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MoeJustice DOS branch XDDD *officially Approved by Dune*   MoeJustice DOS branch XDDD *officially Approved by Dune* - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 2:20 am

REIA wrote:
Well thou the statement of BRD MoeJustice is someway, true, I have became a first priority target for WIZ during last week in Union wars, this show how much people fear me in matches :3 They either gangbang me or run away if alone and all the entire team coming from backup, hell I even saved some matches helping BRD as a bait. But well at same time some people tired of the elitest clans and yet skilled are joining us at the same time other good clans are willing to merge with us. Every day becoming a bigger threat to the other unions.

I am disappoint nobody did a "that's what she said" to this.

They must do it cus they like love you REIA. Wink

Spoiler:

Anyway... good luck with the DOS branch.
Back to top Go down
Rika-chan
Newcomer
Newcomer
Rika-chan

MoeJustice DOS branch XDDD *officially Approved by Dune* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MoeJustice DOS branch XDDD *officially Approved by Dune*   MoeJustice DOS branch XDDD *officially Approved by Dune* - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 3:50 pm

kk im back from a big break due to a serious real life event -.- but im annoyed on how you guys treated the thread while i was away , Off Topic much =.=
Back to top Go down

MoeJustice DOS branch XDDD *officially Approved by Dune*
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3