Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MoeJustice DOS branch XDDD *officially Approved by Dune*

Go down 
+14
Daylyt
Kampfer
VietPho
-VB-
Dune
113Kyote
MissileGo
RunOrDie
Desu
FrozenEdge
iMudkipz
FullThrottle
piroton
Rika-chan
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
FullThrottle
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
FullThrottle

Male Posts : 799

MoeJustice DOS branch XDDD *officially Approved by Dune* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MoeJustice DOS branch XDDD *officially Approved by Dune*   MoeJustice DOS branch XDDD *officially Approved by Dune* - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 4:14 am

MoeJustice DOS branch XDDD *officially Approved by Dune* - Page 2 Isenseadistur128519210227812500
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

Male Posts : 2202

PostSubject: Re: MoeJustice DOS branch XDDD *officially Approved by Dune*   MoeJustice DOS branch XDDD *officially Approved by Dune* - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 4:54 am

elephant
Back to top Go down
http://vietpho.net
iMudkipz
iMudkipz

Male Posts : 89

PostSubject: Re: MoeJustice DOS branch XDDD *officially Approved by Dune*   MoeJustice DOS branch XDDD *officially Approved by Dune* - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 11:02 am

Desu wrote:
This is going to fail.
And end badly.
MoeJustice is already on the verge of being hated by every sensible clan in WIZ,
Becoming PK'd by their own teammates inside BRD.

Now you're thinking of bringing No Population DOS into the equation?

Hell.
You might as well be asking Kampfer, Ragna, Fixed, Wulfger, Feign, the whole lot of MoD, and whatever I missed inside DOS
To sit waiting inside union wars quietly whispering in unison
Come at me bro.
And when you do?
You're going to get served a can of ass whooping

Be prepared to suffer from your own union and any match going against WIZ.
The Degenerates are waiting,
And they're loaded with hoppers, flamethrowers, card shooters, Rolfcopters, zookas, and laggy jikuns.

"Tis just a warning to the MoeJustice of DOS.
That bloody corpse of yours in the future?
Its not even going to look slightly like the bot you originally started with.
Probably won't even make it after the first fire pillar is shot.

Desu wrote:

Hell.
You might as well be asking Kampfer, Ragna, Fixed, Wulfger, Feign, the whole lot of MoD, and whatever I missed inside DOS
Come at me bro.
And when you do?

Desu wrote:

Come at me bro.
Back to top Go down
Kampfer

PostSubject: Re: MoeJustice DOS branch XDDD *officially Approved by Dune*   MoeJustice DOS branch XDDD *officially Approved by Dune* - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:00 pm

Really....? Branch Clan...? Really....?
/facepalm
Is there really a meaning to this?
1. If you really wanted to be in MoeJustice, go reroll ur sorry ass to BRD
2. If you really liked DOS, then suck it up and just join another clan and have another way to contact your MoePoop friends
3. We really dont need anymore autistic shitty players in DOS, its bad as it is... so if anyone is rerolling DOS for this, O GAWD HALP.

I dont really care if MoeJustice is hated or not since and the face that they're not really a problem to play against since I don't remember any of their names in top 10 at all...
But the stupidity of making a branch clan is seriously WTF- tier.
And I cant believe the leader of MoeJustice didnt find this incredibly stupid either. It's just one misfit that craves to be in BRD but can't so he creates a branch clan? My god, the cosmic break community is becoming more retarded by the second.

GOD DAMN Im actually being nice too because I could say a lot more shit about how bad the name "MoeJustice" is too

PS. VietPho, stop sucking so bad in arena and please do something for once =(
Back to top Go down
FullThrottle
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
FullThrottle

PostSubject: Re: MoeJustice DOS branch XDDD *officially Approved by Dune*   MoeJustice DOS branch XDDD *officially Approved by Dune* - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 4:18 pm

Kampfer wrote:
Really....? Branch Clan...? Really....?
/facepalm
Is there really a meaning to this?
1. If you really wanted to be in MoeJustice, go reroll ur sorry ass to BRD
2. If you really liked DOS, then suck it up and just join another clan and have another way to contact your MoePoop friends
3. We really dont need anymore autistic shitty players in DOS, its bad as it is... so if anyone is rerolling DOS for this, O GAWD HALP.

I dont really care if MoeJustice is hated or not since and the face that they're not really a problem to play against since I don't remember any of their names in top 10 at all...
But the stupidity of making a branch clan is seriously WTF- tier.
And I cant believe the leader of MoeJustice didnt find this incredibly stupid either. It's just one misfit that craves to be in BRD but can't so he creates a branch clan? My god, the cosmic break community is becoming more retarded by the second.

GOD DAMN Im actually being nice too because I could say a lot more shit about how bad the name "MoeJustice" is too

PS. VietPho, stop sucking so bad in arena and please do something for once =(

I could always poke the idea that /m/en like most of 4chan are sadistic people who put down others for an opinion, but I refuse to stoop that low. So, they want to branch to DOS, what the bloody fuck is the problem? It's Dune's decision and his clan. Let him do whatever he wants with it. You're not captain of MoeJustice are you? I seriously hope not, cause I'd probably leave if you were capt. and pulling out a damn attitude over a damn move to DOS. BRD is not full of dysfunctional players, but our united enemy is in BRD, it's not WIZ. We honestly could use some more experienced players in our union, and don't fucking deny it cause as you can clearly see we're dead last. Now, placement doesn't matter to me unless we're so behind the other 2 unions we need a boost.

Back to top Go down
Daylyt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Daylyt

Female Posts : 212
Location : Enjoying the air on Yenka Summit. (The air there is wildly addicting...)

PostSubject: Re: MoeJustice DOS branch XDDD *officially Approved by Dune*   MoeJustice DOS branch XDDD *officially Approved by Dune* - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 11:50 pm

piroton wrote:

WHOA WHOA WHOA ARE WE GOING TO SEE THE REVIVAL OF AWESOME DUNE?

dont call me an instigator, but....

i havent seen anything from him yet.

Mistrex? yes

once again, not trying to instigate~

but putting this bluntly~ playing missions only duznt show much (seeing him in Arena [not epoch] i still havent seen much [dune])

and therez no "beef" between mist and dune~

and sorry~

i've seen awesome shit from kampf, mist AND desu in game~

so making this "war" for the "awesome" dune is gonna end bad. (and not for those three)

even i wouldnt fck with a combination like that~

what i'm saying is that moejustice is heading for a hurting by going into a fight like this~

cool it before shit hits the fan bcuz ur clearly outnumber'd for this fight~ (this is advice, not a warning)

but take it as u may~
Back to top Go down
http://herofactory.forumtl.com/
MissileGo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
MissileGo

Male Posts : 113

PostSubject: Re: MoeJustice DOS branch XDDD *officially Approved by Dune*   MoeJustice DOS branch XDDD *officially Approved by Dune* - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 9:54 am

lol daylt stfu just cause you havent seen dune play much doesnt make him less awsome then desu so there =-=
Back to top Go down
piroton
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
piroton

Male Posts : 316

PostSubject: Re: MoeJustice DOS branch XDDD *officially Approved by Dune*   MoeJustice DOS branch XDDD *officially Approved by Dune* - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 9:58 am

Spoiler:

I've taken on kampfer. And his clan. And I think WIZ's SDGO_Trolls kinda tells the story, okay?

On the other hand, I've seen Desu play. The real beasts would be Asukuu and TaeTae, along with KaiKai. Those guys make ME butthurt, something MOD hasn't been able to do yet.

I have seen Dune play though. The man has skills, if the OBTs were anything to go by.
Back to top Go down
udon-GE
[Donator]
[Donator]
udon-GE

PostSubject: Re: MoeJustice DOS branch XDDD *officially Approved by Dune*   MoeJustice DOS branch XDDD *officially Approved by Dune* - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:06 pm

welp, time to go "lone wolf" mode again!........... Cool
Back to top Go down
FullThrottle
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
FullThrottle

PostSubject: Re: MoeJustice DOS branch XDDD *officially Approved by Dune*   MoeJustice DOS branch XDDD *officially Approved by Dune* - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:15 pm

MissileGo wrote:
lol daylt stfu just cause you havent seen dune play much doesnt make him less awsome then desu so there =-=

:/ do you enjoy starting fights or what?
Back to top Go down
Signilde
Signilde

PostSubject: Re: MoeJustice DOS branch XDDD *officially Approved by Dune*   MoeJustice DOS branch XDDD *officially Approved by Dune* - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 5:23 pm

Well, most of you probably haven't got a damn clue who I am, but anyways, here's my five cents. You can't ride the fence. If you do, not very many in DoS, at least out of the more experienced players, right now will like you or trust you at all. Rather than try to be a branch clan of a guild that most of us over here are used to presenting a shoot first, ask questions never kind of attitude toward, wouldn't it be better to just found an original guild, join one of the many existing DoS guilds, or if it's that important, just go back to BRD? Not to be rude here, just saying.
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: MoeJustice DOS branch XDDD *officially Approved by Dune*   MoeJustice DOS branch XDDD *officially Approved by Dune* - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 6:37 pm

Desu wrote:
Hell.
Come at me bro.
And when you do?
Well, damn, he put me in some mighty fine company there... I'm okay with a DOS-flavored Moe Justice in theory, if things are going as bad as I hear however, I may indeed have to take this course of action.

Also, MoD takes more flack than they deserve just because they're affiliated with 4chan... As one who has traveled those dark realms, I can attest that /m/ and /tg/ are some of the most (possibly the most) sane and civilized boards on the site. I'm honored that they are in my Union.
Back to top Go down
MissileGo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
MissileGo

PostSubject: Re: MoeJustice DOS branch XDDD *officially Approved by Dune*   MoeJustice DOS branch XDDD *officially Approved by Dune* - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 7:36 pm

FullThrottle wrote:
MissileGo wrote:

:/ do you enjoy starting fights or what?
maybe
Back to top Go down
Daylyt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Daylyt

Location : Enjoying the air on Yenka Summit. (The air there is wildly addicting...)

PostSubject: Re: MoeJustice DOS branch XDDD *officially Approved by Dune*   MoeJustice DOS branch XDDD *officially Approved by Dune* - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 8:04 pm

MissileGo wrote:

learn to spell first of all~

second, the best i've seen from dune is ragequit~

and i havent? dune used to be up my ass like 24/7~

i actually had to stay off game for like a week until he finally got the point to go away~

even twy is better than him as shez new as can fcking be~

secondly....~

who are u to talk mr/ms. "i'm leaving the clan, nuff said~"?

i didnt even know u exist'd until u post'd up that failure clan post that u put up~

get noticed more and maybe then i probably recognize u as even a failure~

i've seen desu AND dune play, yah he may have been inactive for quite a long time, but ur new ass wasnt even around as long as most of us to know who can and cannot play~

learn ur place, cuz itz definitely not around here~ (AKA go back to who cares [cuz no one does for u])
Back to top Go down
MissileGo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
MissileGo

PostSubject: Re: MoeJustice DOS branch XDDD *officially Approved by Dune*   MoeJustice DOS branch XDDD *officially Approved by Dune* - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 8:40 pm

I have to just say a few things too you.

1. Who are you to suggest that i haven't been here longer than Dune or Desu, well maybe i haven't been here as long as them but i know i was in 1st Obeta - Final Obeta So infact i know who can and can't play so yeah shut up.

2. I can spell I just like to talk in short sentences.

3. I haven't ever heard of you either so you get your new ass away from me cause your a failure for ever.

Last edited by MissileGo on Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daylyt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Daylyt

PostSubject: Re: MoeJustice DOS branch XDDD *officially Approved by Dune*   MoeJustice DOS branch XDDD *officially Approved by Dune* - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 8:46 pm

damn....then u really are a nobody....~ =/

i'll stop here cuz if i'm fighting someone, they gotta be worth something... at least~

so yah~

u win~

gratz~

U ARE GRAND GREATEST COSMIC BREAK SUPERVISOR! SINCE U'VE BEEN HERE SINCE 1st BETA! YOU ARE SUPER BEST GREAT MAN FIGHT!

(P.S. i've been around CB since December '09) [that means the JP version]

but yah~

GRATZ U WIN FROG LANDER HD!!
Back to top Go down
MissileGo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
MissileGo

PostSubject: Re: MoeJustice DOS branch XDDD *officially Approved by Dune*   MoeJustice DOS branch XDDD *officially Approved by Dune* - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 8:50 pm

I did play the jp version too...
Back to top Go down
FullThrottle
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
FullThrottle

PostSubject: Re: MoeJustice DOS branch XDDD *officially Approved by Dune*   MoeJustice DOS branch XDDD *officially Approved by Dune* - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 8:51 pm

*eats popcorn*
Back to top Go down
Daylyt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Daylyt

PostSubject: Re: MoeJustice DOS branch XDDD *officially Approved by Dune*   MoeJustice DOS branch XDDD *officially Approved by Dune* - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 8:51 pm

no one knows u still~ =/
Back to top Go down
MissileGo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
MissileGo

PostSubject: Re: MoeJustice DOS branch XDDD *officially Approved by Dune*   MoeJustice DOS branch XDDD *officially Approved by Dune* - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 9:00 pm

I don't really care honestly... its just a game and i like playing it so why are we actualy having an argument i don't see the point anymore...
Back to top Go down
piroton
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
piroton

PostSubject: Re: MoeJustice DOS branch XDDD *officially Approved by Dune*   MoeJustice DOS branch XDDD *officially Approved by Dune* - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 9:02 pm

FullThrottle wrote:
*eats popcorn*
*joins FullThrottle in eating popcorn*
Gimme some popcorn, Full.
Back to top Go down
113Kyote
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
113Kyote

Male Posts : 176

PostSubject: Re: MoeJustice DOS branch XDDD *officially Approved by Dune*   MoeJustice DOS branch XDDD *officially Approved by Dune* - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 11:09 pm

piroton wrote:
FullThrottle wrote:
*eats popcorn*

Got room for a third person? I got the soda too.
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

Male Posts : 2015

PostSubject: Re: MoeJustice DOS branch XDDD *officially Approved by Dune*   MoeJustice DOS branch XDDD *officially Approved by Dune* - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 11:19 pm

113Kyote wrote:
piroton wrote:
FullThrottle wrote:
*eats popcorn*

Screw it,
Lets make this a party.
I brought KFC.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinychat.com/asianchinks
MissileGo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
MissileGo

PostSubject: Re: MoeJustice DOS branch XDDD *officially Approved by Dune*   MoeJustice DOS branch XDDD *officially Approved by Dune* - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 11:32 pm

party!?!?! where!
MoeJustice DOS branch XDDD *officially Approved by Dune* - Page 2 Om-nom-nom-nom-cat-demotivational-p
Back to top Go down
piroton
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
piroton

PostSubject: Re: MoeJustice DOS branch XDDD *officially Approved by Dune*   MoeJustice DOS branch XDDD *officially Approved by Dune* - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 1:17 am

Desu wrote:
113Kyote wrote:
piroton wrote:
FullThrottle wrote:
*eats popcorn*

Screw it,
Lets make this a party.
I brought KFC.

YAY! MORE FOOD!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MoeJustice DOS branch XDDD *officially Approved by Dune*   MoeJustice DOS branch XDDD *officially Approved by Dune* - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

MoeJustice DOS branch XDDD *officially Approved by Dune*
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next