Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nefarious, the Platformer where you are the villain

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Nefarious, the Platformer where you are the villain Empty
PostSubject: Nefarious, the Platformer where you are the villain   Nefarious, the Platformer where you are the villain EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 11:27 pm

A game I found out about on Steam. One neat part about it is that the graphics were designed by this guy I know on DeviantArt, called Gashi-Gashi. You can view his profile here. --> http://gashi-gashi.deviantart.com/

It's called Nefarious
Nefarious, the Platformer where you are the villain Header

In this platformer, you play as the villain instead, a bad guy by the name of Crow, who is out to kidnap the princes and princesses from the various kingdoms for his own evil doing, and stop the heroes from getting in his way. You go through the various levels, helped by his secretary and minions, and various gadgets, trying to do evil instead of good. Also the game does a couple interesting things to break the typical tropes and archetypes of such series. At the end of each world, you instead play a "Reverse Boss Battle" where you face against a hero, usually piloting some sort of battle machine remiscient of some sort of classic boss from another video game.

I wouldn't say it's the best, but it still is worth checking out.
Back to top Go down

Nefarious, the Platformer where you are the villain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nefarious, the Platformer where you are the villain   Nefarious, the Platformer where you are the villain EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 3:12 am

Eh? it is really not that uncommon nowdays to have games with Villianous protagonist and Heroic antagonist.

And yeah, i notice two styles (the most obvious ones), one that resembles Megaman and the other Mario (Peach)
Back to top Go down

Nefarious, the Platformer where you are the villain
Page 1 of 1