Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cannot get Arena Cards due to "irregularities".

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
reaper64
reaper64

Cannot get Arena Cards due to "irregularities". Empty
PostSubject: Cannot get Arena Cards due to "irregularities".   Cannot get Arena Cards due to "irregularities". EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 12:29 pm

So, I decided to play some Arena matches this morning, got on a nicely sized room that was about to start, had a good game with less than 4500 cost incurred, only to find:

"No cards gained due to irregularities"

on the Arena Battle Card notification screen.

What gives? I went through the entire battle from start to finish, the room was above the minimum player threshold, and I didn't die too much either!

What are these irregularities that CB speaks of, and how can I get around this problem?
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Cannot get Arena Cards due to "irregularities".   Cannot get Arena Cards due to "irregularities". EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 12:56 pm

(Frame) lag.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: Cannot get Arena Cards due to "irregularities".   Cannot get Arena Cards due to "irregularities". EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 1:33 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
(Frame) lag.

wut?
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Cannot get Arena Cards due to "irregularities".   Cannot get Arena Cards due to "irregularities". EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 3:35 pm

its just the game thinking u play rather meh, /(lel )

I heard it has something to do with lag, if u for example warp or get mini lag frames. then the game finds that suspicious and withhold your cards
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Cannot get Arena Cards due to "irregularities".   Cannot get Arena Cards due to "irregularities". EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 5:09 pm

never heard about...
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Cannot get Arena Cards due to "irregularities".   Cannot get Arena Cards due to "irregularities". EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 7:25 pm

Is CS way of telling you "if you are reading this you are too far from the CBEN server go play CBJP or CBTW" which ever is closer to you. I don't know why some players that are from asia and even eastern europe play CBEN instead of CB asian servers which are closer to them. Language is not an excuse you can learn any language the same as you learned english. Besides all you have to learn to say in this game is "that was my item you thief" "fuck you" and "pillar de fuego!"
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Cannot get Arena Cards due to "irregularities".   Cannot get Arena Cards due to "irregularities". EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 8:04 am

Being honest, I would prefer to play CBJP instead...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cannot get Arena Cards due to "irregularities".   Cannot get Arena Cards due to "irregularities". Empty

Back to top Go down

Cannot get Arena Cards due to "irregularities".
Page 1 of 1