Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Revenge tunes & Accel Roll question

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Facepalmer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Facepalmer

Revenge tunes & Accel Roll question Empty
PostSubject: Revenge tunes & Accel Roll question   Revenge tunes & Accel Roll question EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 3:56 pm

So tuning multiple but same revenge tunes will somewhat make the % stack, triggering it more often.
I'm not sure whether it's by addictive or multiplicative though...

But, what about tuning and stacking different revenge tunes? Like if i'm tuning one of each, HS + Clearance + CV?
Do they cancel each other out if by chance they activated in quick succession? Or it's actually possible to get all of them on? ( CV needs to happen last though )

Last edited by Facepalmer on Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:19 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: Revenge tunes & Accel Roll question   Revenge tunes & Accel Roll question EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 5:14 pm

I've tried it. They won't stack. And Success rate on each is only at 5%. Not sure about CV and clearance stacking though but I never got those 2 to work.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Revenge tunes & Accel Roll question   Revenge tunes & Accel Roll question EmptyTue Dec 06, 2016 12:47 am

Each chance is independent of one another, and one revenge tune will overwrite the currently active one if it activates before the other disappears. Example: you're hit by a fire pillar, which counts as a light stun, thus a 5% chance of activation.

If you have 2 Clearance tunes and 1 Crimson Veil tune, each time you're stunned will roll a chance at activating all 3 of the revenge tunes in order. Let's think of it like dice, a number generated between 1-100 for all 3 tunes, to activate them one at a time, in the order they are tuned (ie: Clearance, Clearance, then Crimson Veil will be rolled)

If the roll is successful on one of the Clearance tunes and then fails the Crimson Veil roll, Clearance will activate. If Clearance activates, then Crimson Veil activates afterwards, Crimson Veil will take effect.
Back to top Go down
Facepalmer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Facepalmer

PostSubject: Re: Revenge tunes & Accel Roll question   Revenge tunes & Accel Roll question EmptyTue Dec 06, 2016 11:31 pm

I see, so tuning more than one will not really get the % to stack that way...

Well then there should be no reason to tune different revenge tunes together eh? Since they will simply get replaced by next one.

Then referring to Astral post above, i take it order of tunes actually matters if let's say i actually did it anyway?
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Revenge tunes & Accel Roll question   Revenge tunes & Accel Roll question EmptyTue Dec 06, 2016 11:33 pm

actual I thought u could have both Clearance and Cv on at the same time since they dont get overwritten when u get buff by Lala+ Trinita
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Revenge tunes & Accel Roll question   Revenge tunes & Accel Roll question EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 12:24 am

Those are external buffs applied by other robots, not the Revenge tunes.

And yes, the order of the tunes matter. But because the chances of each tune applying are fairly low to begin with, you'll rarely encounter scenarios where one is overwritten by another unless you're being butchered in a corner by melees.
Back to top Go down
Facepalmer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Facepalmer

PostSubject: Re: Revenge tunes & Accel Roll question   Revenge tunes & Accel Roll question EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 5:54 am

Wow thanks man, it would be so costly and time consuming to test these out alone...

Valuable answers there man.

Master of off topic i am (don't want to thread spam)
Do you think Accel Roll actually need WLK stat to perform better?
Back to top Go down
Frizz
Busted
Busted

Male Posts : 2029

PostSubject: Re: Revenge tunes & Accel Roll question   Revenge tunes & Accel Roll question EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 6:24 am

I think AccelRoll shares the same FloatDash breakpoints.
Back to top Go down
Facepalmer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Facepalmer

PostSubject: Re: Revenge tunes & Accel Roll question   Revenge tunes & Accel Roll question EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 3:26 am

and then Float Dash actually needs WLK too if i recall correctly...
No wonder...well, too late for finished products...
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Revenge tunes & Accel Roll question   Revenge tunes & Accel Roll question EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 3:35 am

all u need is 1 wlk

like no point in getting increased speed or something when accel roll speed already fcking dumb
Back to top Go down
Facepalmer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Facepalmer

PostSubject: Re: Revenge tunes & Accel Roll question   Revenge tunes & Accel Roll question EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 6:17 am

Well sure but i'm curious how much faster or, further it can get if let's say i actually didn't dunk WLK lol.

And actually i already get caught few times when rolling and the bots' staying tilted until i land LOL
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Revenge tunes & Accel Roll question   Revenge tunes & Accel Roll question EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 10:55 am

You'd need 8 WLK to have any noticeable difference and that's a pain in the ass to keep. Just go for 1 WLK and be happy because the difference with more WLK is so small it's not worth the effort 99% of the time.
Back to top Go down
Facepalmer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Facepalmer

PostSubject: Re: Revenge tunes & Accel Roll question   Revenge tunes & Accel Roll question EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 2:20 am

8 is actually a lot...
Well, guess i can test the potential of it with a 40 WLK Fapjack.

Also i sure wish that 3 days Accel Roll exists
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revenge tunes & Accel Roll question   Revenge tunes & Accel Roll question Empty

Back to top Go down

Revenge tunes & Accel Roll question
Page 1 of 1