Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Serieux build and gameplay.

Go down 
+3
mechaRev
Maelstrom
Fleur
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Fleur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fleur

Female Posts : 822

Serieux build and gameplay. Empty
PostSubject: Serieux build and gameplay.   Serieux build and gameplay. EmptyMon Nov 28, 2016 12:24 pm

http://cosmiccalc.appspot.com/?SERIEUX%20%26BDbCS74cLGb-@laC2h8cHDb-@SP1h8aES4cHDACb314@S5cFCACb156@S7cBSbS162@flhli@f4h5kigT1e-@ER3h5hle-eSO151k%233*6a10a21a25a32|%2C|%3A|%7C|ET4aE|cWPb|SC3aS|@dT4a|aS|cAMb-|eSO33|jgET4|C3

Her bazooka is super slow so i guess i will mainly rely on her homing laser-things and the reflect shield.

I guess her gamestyle is a tank one since she needs to be shot by enemy attacks in order to reflect them and sometimes you may get hit by them, maybe i could use less TGH and more HP?

Dunno.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: Serieux build and gameplay.   Serieux build and gameplay. EmptyMon Nov 28, 2016 1:27 pm

zook slow? how?
Back to top Go down
Fleur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fleur

PostSubject: Re: Serieux build and gameplay.   Serieux build and gameplay. EmptyMon Nov 28, 2016 2:42 pm

Maelstrom wrote:
zook slow? how?

I feel the charge time for the bazooka to be quite...slow for just 4 shots.

Here's a gif:

Serieux build and gameplay. YagaCRr
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Serieux build and gameplay.   Serieux build and gameplay. EmptyMon Nov 28, 2016 3:06 pm

I thought you were talking about the projectile speed...

btw, her sub is not that good from what I know.
Back to top Go down
mechaRev
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 1298

PostSubject: Re: Serieux build and gameplay.   Serieux build and gameplay. EmptyMon Nov 28, 2016 3:10 pm

Tgh has not been relevant for a long time now
and it will not be in the future
so no
rebuild
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Serieux build and gameplay.   Serieux build and gameplay. EmptyMon Nov 28, 2016 3:31 pm

Maelstrom wrote:

350 speed isn't really that fast for 350 range. The projectile size also is nothing special.

Plus, this is CB, where no aim is allowed and where what works is rather inconsistent. I honestly don't see any Serieux hitting shit with their cannon well enough for it to have "enough speed", or to even call it a good weapon (honestly I haven't see a Serieux hitting with that more than a handful of times, probably because it misses most of the time and they can just magically cheese it with the shield), they just hit because it happened, not because they made it hit. Statwise looks great, in practice it feels average at best (probably coded by monkeys).

350 speed is only fast comparing with zooks with different ranges, different behaviours and different projectile sizes, 350 speed is slow when it takes 1 second to reach max range (speed pretty much translates into "range units covered in a second").
Back to top Go down
Fleur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fleur

PostSubject: Re: Serieux build and gameplay.   Serieux build and gameplay. EmptyMon Nov 28, 2016 4:59 pm

mechaRev wrote:
Tgh has not been relevant for a long time now
and it will not be in the future
so no
rebuild

But...what about those tank-like bots some users have with like 900HP+ and super high TGH?

I think some touhou fan made one of these, incredibly hard to kill and very strong.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Serieux build and gameplay.   Serieux build and gameplay. EmptyMon Nov 28, 2016 5:46 pm

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Maelstrom wrote:

350 speed isn't really that fast for 350 range. The projectile size also is nothing special.

Plus, this is CB, where no aim is allowed and where what works is rather inconsistent. I honestly don't see any Serieux hitting shit with their cannon well enough for it to have "enough speed", or to even call it a good weapon (honestly I haven't see a Serieux hitting with that more than a handful of times, probably because it misses most of the time and they can just magically cheese it with the shield), they just hit because it happened, not because they made it hit. Statwise looks great, in practice it feels average at best (probably coded by monkeys).

350 speed is only fast comparing with zooks with different ranges, different behaviours and different projectile sizes, 350 speed is slow when it takes 1 second to reach max range (speed pretty much translates into "range units covered in a second").

I wouldn't even think about trying to hit something with an non homing
weapon that is not a railgun at more than 300 range tho, especially
with an zook. But I am not saying Seryu's zook is good...

Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Serieux build and gameplay.   Serieux build and gameplay. EmptyMon Nov 28, 2016 7:02 pm

You're supposed to fuck their boost and then go collect the freekill. If that doesn't work, you'll need a fat HPbar and a bit of patience -> alphag -> shield -> oh noes! You could also try to stick to team mates and...ohoho...protect them (I know this is a revolutionary suggestion).
Back to top Go down
Fleur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fleur

PostSubject: Re: Serieux build and gameplay.   Serieux build and gameplay. EmptyMon Nov 28, 2016 7:45 pm

Are TGH build really irrelevant now?

I am pretty sure i fought recently against a fat-bot with what seemed to be 40 TGH and a ton of HP.

All my damage was 4~15 to it.

I have few questions:

1. Can serieux reflect shield "brake"? Let's say a penpen girl does a full alpha in front of a serieux with shield up...will shield reflect all that barrage of attacks or it will "break" after 1-2 seconds?

2. Can serieux reflect shield reflect missiles/big volcano-like bullets and so? I am aware it can't reflect some things like lisel cannon and mikoto laser-thing.

My goal is to make a "tough" serieux with lots of HP so i can fully make use of her reflect shield without being killed in seconds by an ART.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Serieux build and gameplay.   Serieux build and gameplay. EmptyMon Nov 28, 2016 11:32 pm

Fleur wrote:
Are TGH build really irrelevant now?

I am pretty sure i fought recently against a fat-bot with what seemed to be 40 TGH and a ton of HP.

All my damage was 4~15 to it.

I really like full TGH builds and I started to like them even more now that I could see how it works
from the attacker perspective (I recently meet another weirdo running 40tgh paladin on arena)

at least on LNDs I can tell you that TGH is far from irrelevant, but I really don't know how
it would work on an ART and being honest I wouldn't even try since it requires you to be at
the frontlines taking massive amounts of hits to be worth something...

Last edited by Maelstrom on Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Serieux build and gameplay.   Serieux build and gameplay. EmptyMon Nov 28, 2016 11:36 pm

Tgh only works on lands basically because they are constantly fighting at point blank which in a way are just sucking up bullets

arts on the other hand are long range and still take a heavy dmg boost from melee

and i believe tgh does really little on melee vs arts

unless u were shooting on them u might as well keep it in a reasonable amount to reduce stun chances/strength and enjoy pumping HP which will be value more

In that note I shall now build my Sunny S
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Serieux build and gameplay.   Serieux build and gameplay. EmptyMon Nov 28, 2016 11:45 pm

I wanna build my TGH Sunny S but I have a lot of things to build first, meh...
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Serieux build and gameplay.   Serieux build and gameplay. EmptyTue Nov 29, 2016 10:07 am

TGH would be more useful if it'd work on 1st hits, but it doesn't. If you use her to play reversed chicken (aka who shootes first), you could get hit by one or two stray bullets, but that's abt it. You want HP (maybe you could get extra guard carts if you're paranoid).
Back to top Go down
Argento
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 285

PostSubject: Re: Serieux build and gameplay.   Serieux build and gameplay. EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 8:35 pm

Stupid serieux build, i don't use Diable catcher because can't hit anything.

2 weapons tune up options

Serieux:

Same build FLY based with Diable catcher subweapon .

Serieux:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serieux build and gameplay.   Serieux build and gameplay. Empty

Back to top Go down

Serieux build and gameplay.
Page 1 of 1