Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Straight Title Robot Anime

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Straight Title Robot Anime Empty
PostSubject: Straight Title Robot Anime   Straight Title Robot Anime EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 10:35 pm

A rather different anime about robots, which has to be the first anime series that's animated entirely in MikuMikuDance!

Basically, it's set in a futuristic earth where humans have left after warfare raged out of control. However, the robots they used in the war still remain, and continue to battle due to it being their last directives, and them knowing nothing else.
While they continue what they were built for, 3 non-combat robots investigate human customs, such as laughter, and think that this could end the robots fighting.

Straight Title Robot Anime 51769dc0ea3e7c3bf4279f8cc7890e671360000092_fwide

Back to top Go down
Crosspass
[10]
[10]

Male Posts : 24

Straight Title Robot Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Straight Title Robot Anime   Straight Title Robot Anime EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 3:22 am

0:20 remind me front mission 4
Back to top Go down

Straight Title Robot Anime
Page 1 of 1