Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

When do you need +tec and +fly?

Go down 
+2
Maelstrom
paladin7378
6 posters
AuthorMessage
paladin7378
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 135

When do you need +tec and +fly? Empty
PostSubject: When do you need +tec and +fly?   When do you need +tec and +fly? EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 1:12 pm

Kind of a confusing title but don't really know what to name it.

anyways...

I'm trying to build a melee bot, and from what I understand, you sort of need +1 fly or +1 tec.... but I never really understood why?

Is this for cartridge? eg assault step, boost run etc. ?

Right now, I'm trying to build a fun LND build, which doesn't require any of those cartridge like assault step or boost run. I don't care about WB either.

So... with that said, do I still need either +1 tec or +1 fly? I could get a much better build if I don't have to force myself to get + 1 fly.

Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: When do you need +tec and +fly?   When do you need +tec and +fly? EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 1:18 pm

you should keep 1 tec for some wonder bits if you are going to use one, the most popular
being anti-homing bit in this case. You can optionaly just ignore it and play without bits.

you should keep at least 1 fly always, not only because of boost run but also because the bot
can't properly jump/fly (to catch airs or go through obstacles) with 0 fly.
Back to top Go down
Frizz
Busted
Busted

Male Posts : 2029

PostSubject: Re: When do you need +tec and +fly?   When do you need +tec and +fly? EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 1:19 pm

Except for bikers you need at least 1 fly to jump.
Positive tec for bits. Some bots the bit works with zero/negative tec or str. You need test before.
Back to top Go down
paladin7378
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: When do you need +tec and +fly?   When do you need +tec and +fly? EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 1:34 pm

hmm.... so if I were to use k-shield then I won't need to +1 fly then right?

Since I don't have boost run on this build and k-shield can't make you jump anyways. Well... crap. I guess if you can't jump then that's kinda shit. Hmm... we'll see what I want to do I guess.

So another question, does Brave Drive BS need +1 fly? Since this BS sometimes goes in the air, will having 0 or negative fly affects this?

And thanks a lot for explaining what tec and fly do Smile
Back to top Go down
Shidokun
Denied Abbey
Denied Abbey

Male Posts : 994

PostSubject: Re: When do you need +tec and +fly?   When do you need +tec and +fly? EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 1:43 pm

Makes me wonder if you even read the loading screens o wo
Back to top Go down
Frizz
Busted
Busted

Male Posts : 2029

PostSubject: Re: When do you need +tec and +fly?   When do you need +tec and +fly? EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 1:47 pm

You can use Short Boost with the K-shield on.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: When do you need +tec and +fly?   When do you need +tec and +fly? EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 1:58 pm

Always keep 1 FLY unless you play a vehicle run unit/machintlet AM spammer (do ppl eve use that one anymore?). K-shield is typically used for short boosters. Plus: even if you want to use that you will need to put it away to get out of water or over ledges or such, you don't want to be 0 FLY in that situation.

Maybe you could use a low FLY core and equip it until the counter reaches 0. Try pressing the spacebar then, it's really nasty.
Back to top Go down
paladin7378
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: When do you need +tec and +fly?   When do you need +tec and +fly? EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 2:47 pm

ah ok, it looks like I will have to go with +1 fly then. Dang xD

And Shido, well yeah, I saw it, but I didn't really know how bad it will be with 0 fly. But now I know Very Happy

Anyways, thank you guys for the fast answers! Smile

Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: When do you need +tec and +fly?   When do you need +tec and +fly? EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 2:54 pm

I rarely use 1 str/tec anymore due to wonder balancer doing just enough

unless your one of those bit heavy bots which most already have rigged time making keeping str/tec useless

I think the only one who requires 1 str/tec is Maisie due to her aura being affected =v= which is dumb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When do you need +tec and +fly?   When do you need +tec and +fly? Empty

Back to top Go down

When do you need +tec and +fly?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: Gameplay Questions/Discussions-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com