Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchRegisterLog in

 

 10th of October - The Death of CB-KR

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
rei_hunter
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
rei_hunter

Female Posts : 4642
Join date : 2010-09-22
Location : Amatsu (Philippines)

10th of October - The Death of CB-KR Empty
PostSubject: 10th of October - The Death of CB-KR   10th of October - The Death of CB-KR EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 12:07 am

November 2016 will be the end of CB-KR

A page will open that'll let the transfer of KR Accounts to CB-EN (for now, nothing will be sent, just account details and things)

Goodbye old friend.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Guest
Guest



10th of October - The Death of CB-KR Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10th of October - The Death of CB-KR   10th of October - The Death of CB-KR EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 12:23 am

En players should be glad, they are getting more people for a change.
Back to top Go down
Beatrix
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Beatrix

Posts : 130
Join date : 2016-09-09

10th of October - The Death of CB-KR Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10th of October - The Death of CB-KR   10th of October - The Death of CB-KR EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 12:30 am

The end of CB-EN when ?
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

Male Posts : 2102
Join date : 2010-12-19

10th of October - The Death of CB-KR Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10th of October - The Death of CB-KR   10th of October - The Death of CB-KR EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 12:33 am

I wish those CBTH had the opportunity to transfer to CBEN Sad

I use to enjoy watching this guy's youtube channel:

Back to top Go down
http://vietpho.net
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk


Posts : 1651
Join date : 2015-07-28

10th of October - The Death of CB-KR Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10th of October - The Death of CB-KR   10th of October - The Death of CB-KR EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 12:50 am

So how long till we get kicked to CBJP? I welcome those korean refugees to our ark player 'jesus' wont be happy Laughing
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Very Kek
Very Kek


Posts : 5296
Join date : 2011-04-25

10th of October - The Death of CB-KR Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10th of October - The Death of CB-KR   10th of October - The Death of CB-KR EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 1:07 am

Hey look, more warping people!
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
AhegaoMaster

Female Posts : 3333
Join date : 2013-08-07

10th of October - The Death of CB-KR Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10th of October - The Death of CB-KR   10th of October - The Death of CB-KR EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 3:43 am

How? I thought CBEN had the IP block thing so other people in different countries are not able to get in? or was that just CL? I can't play CBJP so i was thinking it mustve been the same for CBEN
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
His smile and optimism : gone.
His smile and optimism : gone.


Male Posts : 4840
Join date : 2014-10-14
Age : 25
Location : Brazil

10th of October - The Death of CB-KR Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10th of October - The Death of CB-KR   10th of October - The Death of CB-KR EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 3:48 am

I guess it's just on CL
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
rei_hunter

Female Posts : 4642
Join date : 2010-09-22
Location : Amatsu (Philippines)

10th of October - The Death of CB-KR Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10th of October - The Death of CB-KR   10th of October - The Death of CB-KR EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 4:25 am

what, they Ip block on CL? Really? I thought it was a dead game?
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Guest
Guest



10th of October - The Death of CB-KR Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10th of October - The Death of CB-KR   10th of October - The Death of CB-KR EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 4:42 am

@AhegaoMaster wrote:
How? I thought CBEN had the IP block thing so other people in different countries are not able to get in? or was that just CL? I can't play CBJP so i was thinking it mustve been the same for CBEN

So far i don't think they ever had an IP block, is just on CL "when" a server that supports your country is made, no matter if you can't play because it was not exactly made to specifically accept you and your region connection because internet speed is too low to play on said server.

@rei_hunter wrote:
what, they Ip block on CL? Really? I thought it was a dead game?
Yes they do, they didn't announced it on beta test and they just come with the backstabbing when official service started, unsurprisingly now the server is as dead as CB if not even more, unsurprisingly CB2 is far more alive that CL, is just that almost like 90% of the players join at very few specific hours daily.


Last edited by Oni-Zero on Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
His smile and optimism : gone.
His smile and optimism : gone.


Male Posts : 4840
Join date : 2014-10-14
Age : 25
Location : Brazil

10th of October - The Death of CB-KR Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10th of October - The Death of CB-KR   10th of October - The Death of CB-KR EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 4:44 am

@rei_hunter wrote:
what, they Ip block on CL? Really? I thought it was a dead game?

From what I know, at last Brazil got IP blocked because BRs were being BRs...
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



10th of October - The Death of CB-KR Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10th of October - The Death of CB-KR   10th of October - The Death of CB-KR EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 4:47 am

@Maelstrom wrote:
@rei_hunter wrote:
what, they Ip block on CL? Really? I thought it was a dead game?

From what I know, at last Brazil got IP blocked because BRs were being BRs...

I think C$ managed to get a server for you guys.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
His smile and optimism : gone.
His smile and optimism : gone.


Male Posts : 4840
Join date : 2014-10-14
Age : 25
Location : Brazil

10th of October - The Death of CB-KR Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10th of October - The Death of CB-KR   10th of October - The Death of CB-KR EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 4:48 am

Oni-Zero wrote:
@Maelstrom wrote:
@rei_hunter wrote:
what, they Ip block on CL? Really? I thought it was a dead game?

From what I know, at last Brazil got IP blocked because BRs were being BRs...

I think C$ managed to get a server for you guys.

and we already managed to close it

To be exact, we got IP blocked because BRs were moving to EN before the time...
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



10th of October - The Death of CB-KR Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10th of October - The Death of CB-KR   10th of October - The Death of CB-KR EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 5:08 am

@Maelstrom wrote:
Oni-Zero wrote:
@Maelstrom wrote:


From what I know, at last Brazil got IP blocked because BRs were being BRs...

I think C$ managed to get a server for you guys.

and we already managed to close it

To be exact, we got IP blocked because BRs were moving to EN before the time...

We (you and i) are around on the same page, hispanic players on countries in latin america were send to the EU server (of course when you think about Hispanic countries on latin america you think about Spain, it would be like saying, when you think about Brazil you are thinking about Portugal/Portuguesa), and your interwebz speed must have certain internet speed by default to manage to connect, if you don't have it, then sucks to suck, you are ip blocked from En server and the client will refuse to connect you to the EU server because interwebz speed might not be good enough.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab


Female Posts : 5577
Join date : 2013-06-25
Location : Bad Cake I hope u choke on watermelons

10th of October - The Death of CB-KR Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10th of October - The Death of CB-KR   10th of October - The Death of CB-KR EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 5:54 am

More Indo's Oh boi,

but atm not surprise if the last servers end up being CBEN and CBJP until were force to move to CBJP without any of our shit which i would be highly angry about
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



10th of October - The Death of CB-KR Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10th of October - The Death of CB-KR   10th of October - The Death of CB-KR EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 7:05 am

@God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Hey look, more warping people!

@Sakura1 wrote:
More Indo's Oh boi,

but atm not surprise if the last servers end up being CBEN and CBJP until were force to move to CBJP without any of our shit which i would be highly angry about

Imagine CB En without foreigners.... i guess you guys want the server to be as dead as CL where it can take the whole day to get in a single match because people just don't play the game (except rookie where you can just fight a full team of NPCs), no, wait, that's already happening, 120 players and there's rarely people on rooms on CB, 90% of the time the rooms are empty, the game is not about PvP'ing is now about collecting dolls that you can re-skin.
Back to top Go down
Frizz
Master Poster
Master Poster
Frizz

Male Posts : 2029
Join date : 2012-04-12
Age : 34
Location : Angel Academy

10th of October - The Death of CB-KR Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10th of October - The Death of CB-KR   10th of October - The Death of CB-KR EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 7:30 am

Don't remind me about the CL case please.
Sad
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

Male Posts : 2102
Join date : 2010-12-19

10th of October - The Death of CB-KR Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10th of October - The Death of CB-KR   10th of October - The Death of CB-KR EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 1:03 pm

WIsh I could get a refund from Cosmic League like them Brazilians did Sad
Back to top Go down
http://vietpho.net
Sakura1
Crab
Crab


Female Posts : 5577
Join date : 2013-06-25
Location : Bad Cake I hope u choke on watermelons

10th of October - The Death of CB-KR Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10th of October - The Death of CB-KR   10th of October - The Death of CB-KR EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 1:10 pm

Oni-Zero wrote:
@God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Hey look, more warping people!

@Sakura1 wrote:
More Indo's Oh boi,

but atm not surprise if the last servers end up being CBEN and CBJP until were force to move to CBJP without any of our shit which i would be highly angry about

Imagine CB En without foreigners.... i guess you guys want the server to be as dead as CL where it can take the whole day to get in a single match because people just don't play the game (except rookie where you can just fight a full team of NPCs), no, wait, that's already happening, 120 players and there's rarely people on rooms on CB, 90% of the time the rooms are empty, the game is not about PvP'ing is now about collecting dolls that you can re-skin.

thats not it,

u try fighting someone who warps in real life with a knife that can kill you

wut are u chances to defend urself 0.0001%
Back to top Go down
Frizz
Master Poster
Master Poster
Frizz

Male Posts : 2029
Join date : 2012-04-12
Age : 34
Location : Angel Academy

10th of October - The Death of CB-KR Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10th of October - The Death of CB-KR   10th of October - The Death of CB-KR EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 1:19 pm

@VietPho wrote:
WIsh I could get a refund from Cosmic League like them Brazilians did Sad
Nope no refunds for brs.
Back to top Go down
Shidokun
God multi tasking
God multi tasking


Male Posts : 994
Join date : 2015-04-06
Location : The land of Nether

10th of October - The Death of CB-KR Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10th of October - The Death of CB-KR   10th of October - The Death of CB-KR EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 2:13 pm

Shet we are getting more ppl who cant speak english
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
His smile and optimism : gone.
His smile and optimism : gone.


Male Posts : 4840
Join date : 2014-10-14
Age : 25
Location : Brazil

10th of October - The Death of CB-KR Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10th of October - The Death of CB-KR   10th of October - The Death of CB-KR EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 2:17 pm

if even an ape like me can speak english...


Last edited by Maelstrom on Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
AhegaoMaster

Female Posts : 3333
Join date : 2013-08-07

10th of October - The Death of CB-KR Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10th of October - The Death of CB-KR   10th of October - The Death of CB-KR EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 7:58 pm

Oni-Zero wrote:
@AhegaoMaster wrote:
How? I thought CBEN had the IP block thing so other people in different countries are not able to get in? or was that just CL? I can't play CBJP so i was thinking it mustve been the same for CBEN

So far i don't think they ever had an IP block, is just on CL "when" a server that supports your country is made, no matter if you can't play because it was not exactly made to specifically accept you and your region connection because internet speed is too low to play on said server.

@rei_hunter wrote:
what, they Ip block on CL? Really? I thought it was a dead game?
Yes they do, they didn't announced it on beta test and they just come with the backstabbing when official service started, unsurprisingly now the server is as dead as CB if not even more, unsurprisingly CB2 is far more alive that CL, is just that almost like 90% of the players join at very few specific hours daily.

I thought CB2 is CL???
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
rei_hunter

Female Posts : 4642
Join date : 2010-09-22
Location : Amatsu (Philippines)

10th of October - The Death of CB-KR Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10th of October - The Death of CB-KR   10th of October - The Death of CB-KR EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 8:16 pm

Koreans are decent in english at least. >_>
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
AhegaoMaster
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
AhegaoMaster

Female Posts : 3333
Join date : 2013-08-07

10th of October - The Death of CB-KR Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10th of October - The Death of CB-KR   10th of October - The Death of CB-KR EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 8:22 pm

im assuming JP and EN are the only 2 left standing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




10th of October - The Death of CB-KR Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10th of October - The Death of CB-KR   10th of October - The Death of CB-KR Empty

Back to top Go down
 
10th of October - The Death of CB-KR
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Events and Updates :: Cosmic Break Korean-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Make a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com