Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

Go down 
+40
reVelske
RikuSora
MrCake
SuperNova.pt
StiJoLew
UncleBobbie
Turkeysaur
That_Wiesel_Guy
xTohka
MagicPotatoplz
nepheart
CxM
Zwiebel Force
mechaRev
therukez
paladin7378
Aiოi ♥
Higichi
Astral_Dono
Tuskin
Silvershine
zamo
MercedesBR
God is a Cat Girl
Zukata
Frizz
aosepsa
elmatalast
Beatrix
AhegaoMaster
EvilPotato
VietPho
Kuzuha
rei_hunter
Sakura1
Esequienes?
Shidokun
Fleur
Maelstrom
LazFlamme
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 34 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Shidokun
Denied Abbey
Denied Abbey

Male Posts : 994

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 27 EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 8:29 am

Sakura1 wrote:
The lroblem with cs berz is she too offensive and no gaurds

Yah you cant rlly do anything when Alice keeps hiding behind the team derp.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 27 EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 8:48 am

"I can not play this game without escape mechanisms anymore".
"If a bot is hiding, I can not find it".
This made me smile.

Alice hiding behind team mates doesn't really make her broken: most ranged units can do that. I think what makes units like her broken is, that they can emulate being an entire team through different mechanics.
Back to top Go down
Fleur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fleur

Female Posts : 822

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 27 EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 9:57 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:
I think what makes units like her broken is, that they can emulate being an entire team through different mechanics.

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 27 SlQrKB3

Pretty much.

A robot with 1 of these is already considered good. I don't know what the hell was CS thinking when they gave her all these buffs and debuffs, plus boost steal.

I still have hope CS will somehow release a counter, just like they made beri to counter bapho.

Next card campaign will be an annoying Alice-fest where the team with more Alices wins every time.
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

Female Posts : 3099

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 27 EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 10:05 am

Let's roll the one ticket we got and see what we'll get!
Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 27 Screen17

Dood.
Back to top Go down
CxM
SeeSaw Molcar
SeeSaw Molcar

Location : if i'm lagging i'm home, if not i'm at the library.

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 27 EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 11:46 am

Fleur wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:
I think what makes units like her broken is, that they can emulate being an entire team through different mechanics.

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 27 SlQrKB3

Pretty much.

A robot with 1 of these is already considered good. I don't know what the hell was CS thinking when they gave her all these buffs and debuffs, plus boost steal.

I still have hope CS will somehow release a counter, just like they made beri to counter bapho.

Next card campaign will be an annoying Alice-fest where the team with more Alices wins every time.
idk a anti alice bot sounds scary too, seems like it'd fudge up other bots too.

maybe a new pursuit bit that places modified nova busters, since it's more effective against faster targets.

a bot that can invert buffs, so alice's speed becomes slow, her range into bullet slow, her propellant becomes waste booster. cv, all guard, and anti homing's inversions would be new debuffs i think

a new support that can inflict a new debuff that enhances homing against a target and/or buff their teammates with a intense accuracy buff
Back to top Go down
Fleur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fleur

Female Posts : 822

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 27 EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 12:53 pm

CxM wrote:

idk a anti alice bot sounds scary too, seems like it'd fudge up other bots too.

Yup, that's the problem.

Since Alice is the perfect and ultimate robot, whatever CS releases to fight her would obliterate normal, non-super-OP AIRs. It's not as simple as bapho that was easily countered by berithia.

Which is why i think it would be wiser of cyberstep to just nerf Alice to not mess the whole balance of the game..

Even if CS came up with an idea to counter her many buffs, that long-range homing debuff ball is still as annoying as ever.
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 27 EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 1:08 pm

She doesn't need a counter, she needs a nerf!
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 27 EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 1:41 pm

I remember when CS released a direct counter to Initiums (Harukane), or a direkt counter to Harukane (Monica Gold/Kagura)...yeah, not a good idea. Idk how Alice could be nerfed properly though (I never played one tbh).
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 27 EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 1:44 pm

But CS won't nerf (they suck at nerfing anyway), and instead will create a counter. Like usual.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 27 EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 1:49 pm

Kuzuha wrote:
But CS won't nerf (they suck at nerfing anyway), and instead will create a counter. Like usual.
ARE YOU DENYING SEVEN NINETEEN?!?!?!?!! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 27 EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 1:57 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Kuzuha wrote:

I think I have an idea what you're implying but read again what I said. Not sure what you're trying to say now -w-a
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 27 EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 2:09 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
I remember when CS released a direct counter to Initiums (Harukane), or a direkt counter to Harukane (Monica Gold/Kagura)...yeah, not a good idea. Idk how Alice could be nerfed properly though (I never played one tbh).

Which is why nerfs usually are better than buffs (why buff "everything else", which for us is well over 600 bots, instead of a handful of problematic items? This goes for every game, people don't want to lose their shiny toys, but by not doing so they create other toys that will break theirs later on). And that's why CB only got worse, it's a vicious cycle between single bots countering single bots (and by consequence everything else) instead of types countering types.

Still, one of the main issues is how CS never changed the game basics, and how customization seems to have broken CS's vision of the game, much like how at first most arts were fat and slow (because people didn't learn how to turn the game around with tuning) but also had access to the highest force weapons and longest range (art as in, artillery) that would let them strike things far, ruin arts but being slow let melee do their job without broken shit, but because the basics never got changed arts stopped being slow, they stopped dying fast enough to melee, airs couldn't live long enough, melee got "better" so they could kill the faster arts (no more Ouka crap), airs started getting things like reignition, full boost, longer range so they wouldn't die instantly, and things then just escalate and get worse and worse.
There's no point in "counters" if they have a name, the opposite type as whole should be able to counter, and not this or that moe/part counter this moe/part.

It's like storing carton boxes, instead of buying shelves to store the boxes, CS piles the boxes and then the boxes on the bottom just crumble.

You know what CB2 did right? An extra ground type instead of just "lnd", because CB really could use a better classification for things with guns that aren't arts and that are stuck on the ground (because lnd gunners end up being a jack of all trades, most don't get the damage bonus on the type they should counter, so hitting anything is fine, which kinda of kills the whole point of types besides that you have the beam drawback), or maybe native type resistances (or other mechanics like gunners getting a melee damage conversion depending on their distance to the target, closer = higher conversion, this way they can get the melee bonus without breaking the game, because melee bonus from far is broken, but this way it creates a benefit with the drawback from melee, being close, but not through the whole range so you don't make 400 range bots hitting at 200 and getting 50% conversion, nah, only starts converting when close enough), it's just a shame that CS has to give beating sticks to everything, just stop that already, and stop giving mobile things ridiculous weapons that not even bots in the class meant to do damage have.

Though to be honest certain things might just be screwed for changes, like EIW. EIW is shitty when you really need it, mostly because the "customization" that comes from choosing to get it or not, gimps the customization on carts (open calc and try to pick all capa carts and both EIW on Gathima, the mecha, not moe, try and see how bad it is, though honestly, Gathima series have nothing but bad carts), some bots get it worse than others but usually it sucks, this is something a weapon you tune doesn't get, you don't get less carts for tuning a weapon. A solution that isn't removing EiW (which in some bots they should just do that), is to make something like convertion parts that increase the weapon stats. No part = 0 EIW, 1 part = 1 EIW, 2 parts = 2 EIW. This way the cost of getting the gun improved is kept but you no longer lose carts. The problem perhaps is that CS might not be able to do such changes to the database, I mean, they can change the bots, but maybe not those that are built, as before bots that got cart changes needed to be junked to get the new carts (though this days bots get free carts without doing that, but free carts doesn't involve a cart disappearing and having the bot have a free level again).
What I mean here is, CS isn't always at fault, though honestly they could at least change things from a certain point, seriously, stop making bots with EIW carts.

Last edited by God is a Cat Girl on Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frizz
Busted
Busted

Male Posts : 2029

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 27 EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 2:18 pm

Bring Claire Morte to counter Alice.
lolz
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 27 EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 3:47 pm

Kuzuha wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:
Kuzuha wrote:

I think I have an idea what you're implying but read again what I said. Not sure what you're trying to say now -w-a

Eris and Resha Nerf Date?
Back to top Go down
CxM
SeeSaw Molcar
SeeSaw Molcar

Location : if i'm lagging i'm home, if not i'm at the library.

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 27 EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 3:50 pm

just thought it'd be funny if they turned alice into a zero and split her features among the paths.

as for nerfs they could get rid of half her buffs since she has 3 sets of 2, the more annoying being speed up and range.

they could sky rocket the cooldowns

the death ball reminds me of old FC, so weaken homing and half the range? or drop the damage and stun? they can't get rid of the confusion unless they make it type specific, like homura.

i'm trying to understand what's her main gimmick that she has to keep.
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 27 EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 8:42 pm

Is there any AIRs that could shoot Support Rejection?
Back to top Go down
EvilPotato
Crashed Teddy
Crashed Teddy

Female Posts : 243

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 27 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 5:21 am

LazFlamme wrote:

thea bit
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 27 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 8:12 am

I want a cool new AIR with a heavenly punishment theme to it. Make it shoot support rejection and add a special attack that deals extra damage for each buff active. REST IN PIECE ALICE! <3
Back to top Go down
Beatrix
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Beatrix

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 27 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 8:22 am

just make an air bot that can shoot wide-bullet like lisel. like wat they did to railgun (mialy A)
Back to top Go down
LazFlamme
(?) About Bastagant
LazFlamme

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 27 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:27 am

EvilPotato wrote:
LazFlamme wrote:

thea bit

The fuck is a Thea? I only know Theia and Tulip.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 27 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 1:53 pm

You can't get Koko doko and Tasukete in one radio command selection, but now you can have it all in one bot.

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 27 SguY4

Her tracking seems surprisingly good comparing to other subs out there that doesn't have lock-on and that have some sort of tracking.
As usual the parts descriptions are as useless as ever, but it only took me less than 30 seconds to realize that "own accord" meant PRESS LMB WHEN YOU HAVE 2 GHOSTS OVER YOUR HEAD TO USE THE CHARGED ATTACK. She's so gimmicky, I like that, unlike stupid Lafiel (which I have... 2 I think already).

Can't really tune her right now because sadly CS didn't use the "useless handhelds" mechanic on her.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 27 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 2:32 pm

Her binding attack is what's annoying though. I can hardly escape from it. 570 speed?
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 27 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 4:57 pm

I still don't get her? Is she a gunner, or a melee fighter?
Back to top Go down
paladin7378
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 135

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 27 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 5:36 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
I still don't get her? Is she a gunner, or a melee fighter?

Melee. All of her "range" attack counts as melee.

Plus, she doesn't need to aim, you just right click like any other melee and auto-lock will take cares of the rest. However, she can still miss if her opponent is at a different elevation, or something is in the way, like part of the map, etc.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 27 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 6:53 pm

Oh, thanks for explaining that. I don't have one and I never knew what to expect. It's such a shame we don't have a demo mode in this game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
Page 27 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 34 ... 41  Next