Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anniversary area frozen bug solution tutorial

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

Anniversary area frozen bug solution tutorial Empty
PostSubject: Anniversary area frozen bug solution tutorial   Anniversary area frozen bug solution tutorial EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 1:17 am

Things you need:

a friend or alt account that is not stuck in anniversary area(doesn't matter if your alt account is not in your friend list)
in case you don't have any friends available you will also need another pc to run another CosmicBreak at the same time in case you cant run 2 Cosmicbreaks games at the same time in your pc.

Once you have that do this:

Friend method
step1
press k then 6 to activate sleeping animation then press Esc and the menu should be unlocked
step2
tell your friend to go to resort area then teleport to him via friend list menu and done!

Forever alone method(alt account method)
step1
while logged in your stuck account run another cosmic break game and log in to your alt account that is not stuck in anniversary area. Have both accounts running at the same time if your alt account is in your friend list skip to step 3 if your alt account is not in your friend list type /friend "the name of your alt account" type this in your stuck account
step2
in your alt account accept the friend request or type /accept "name of stuck account" to accept the friend request.
step3
In your stuck account press k then 6 to activate sleeping animation then press Esc and the menu should be unlocked
step4
move your alt account to resort area and teleport to it via friend list menu and done!

Notes:

If you don't have any alts or friends tell someone ingame or in this forum to help you using the forever alone method steps

for some reason you can't teleport to central area while in anniversary area frozen the game will just freeze while teleporting and you will have to alt f4 to close it and you will spawn back in anniversary area when you log in again. I haven't tried teleporting to other areas while stuck in anniversary area but i know that teleporting to central doesn't work so teleport to resort area to be sure

Last edited by Esequienes? on Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:58 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary area frozen bug solution tutorial   Anniversary area frozen bug solution tutorial EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 1:27 am

The problem I have is that the Esc menu doesn't even show up. Though it's appreciated you found a solution for those that have access to the friend menu.
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary area frozen bug solution tutorial   Anniversary area frozen bug solution tutorial EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 1:29 am

Kuzuha wrote:
The problem I have is that the Esc menu doesn't even show up. Though it's appreciated you found a solution for those that have access to the friend menu.
even after you used the k + # animations and press Esc the menu didn't show up? I did work for me that's how I free my main account from anniversary area.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary area frozen bug solution tutorial   Anniversary area frozen bug solution tutorial EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 1:53 am

Cool that helped. Thanks Ese!
Note: well not yet. But I have access to the options menu so that's better than nothing.

Ok I got out. :3
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary area frozen bug solution tutorial   Anniversary area frozen bug solution tutorial EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 2:14 am

I been helping some players to test the tutorial and sometimes the teleportation fails and the account stuck in anniversary area freezes when teleporting to the point it can't do anything but alt f4 to close and reboot game and try again.

If the teleportation fails several times i suggest to change the area you are trying to teleport to or try or change player or alt account you are using to teleport to.

This guide has worked for some people and it hasn't work for some too  because their game freezes while teleporting for unknown reasons.

Last edited by Esequienes? on Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
paladin7378
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 135

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary area frozen bug solution tutorial   Anniversary area frozen bug solution tutorial EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 2:16 am

Thanks for the tut and trying to help me out!

I find it funny that CS staff was gone for a whole month and there was no problem.

Then they came back, it's only been one day and they fk it up already.
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary area frozen bug solution tutorial   Anniversary area frozen bug solution tutorial EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 3:37 am

P.S. you can trade your ocean coins with winberl in your union area i dont know if they are expiring tuesday.
Back to top Go down
Shidokun
Denied Abbey
Denied Abbey

Male Posts : 994

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary area frozen bug solution tutorial   Anniversary area frozen bug solution tutorial EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 5:22 am

btw, do not move your bot when k6. It will cause you not to teleport for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Frizz
Busted
Busted

Male Posts : 2029

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary area frozen bug solution tutorial   Anniversary area frozen bug solution tutorial EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 8:35 am

Use K-1 instead of K-6.
K-6 makes you move foward after hit esc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary area frozen bug solution tutorial   Anniversary area frozen bug solution tutorial Empty

Back to top Go down

Anniversary area frozen bug solution tutorial
Page 1 of 1