Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yukikaze

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Yukikaze Empty
PostSubject: Yukikaze   Yukikaze EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 3:22 pm

An action-packed aerial combat anime I recently heard about. Sadly not cute, but very Star-Fox or Ace-Combat-esque in many ways.

It's called Yukikaze.

Yukikaze Ffr_41_mr_mave_yukikaze_by_stvictoria-d4jqixg

Yukikaze takes place in a not-so-distant future, where a portal across space opens up in Antartica, allowing an alien race called the JAM to come through. However, the Military responds to this immediately using advanced fighter jets, and faces against this threat before they can get overwhelming.

The main character is Lt. Rei Fukai of the Boomerang Squadron. He pilots an advanced Fighter Jet called the Yukikaze.

Shortly after the first attack, they manage to send the JAM packing back through the portal, and the Army is quick to follow them through. They establish a firebase on Planet Fairy to keep the offensive. However, the JAM respond by developing human clones that they use to spy on them.

It's certainly extra action-packed, but less higher stakes than most series like this. I mean here the good guys already have the upper hand and now they're just beating them in harder, not like the bad guys already have seized control mostly and mankind is trying to take it back now.
Back to top Go down

Yukikaze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yukikaze   Yukikaze EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 6:09 pm

Oh. about jets i thought you mean Taima*** Yukikaze, i was about to go "Unlimited Nope Works"
Back to top Go down

Yukikaze
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: Anime and Manga-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com