Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

SHAKE-SHAKE! Marina Liteyears Mischief Makers Skin (for Mizuha)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

SHAKE-SHAKE! Marina Liteyears Mischief Makers Skin (for Mizuha) Empty
PostSubject: SHAKE-SHAKE! Marina Liteyears Mischief Makers Skin (for Mizuha)   SHAKE-SHAKE! Marina Liteyears Mischief Makers Skin (for Mizuha) EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 1:24 pm

Wow, it feels like it's been forever since I've made a new skin. Recently I got Mizuha from the Delight Gara, and I needed her to make an awesome new skin I've been meaning to finished.

Finally it's done! I present to you Marina Liteyears, now in Cosmic Break.
SHAKE-SHAKE!

Does anyone remember her? Marina Liteyears is the protagonist from Mischief Makers, an old, challenging puzzle platformer I used to play on N64. She's a super cute robot girl who serves Professor Theo, and goes out to save him from the Empire that has taken control of Planet Clancer. I used to love that game for its interesting level design and more.

SHAKE-SHAKE! Marina Liteyears Mischief Makers Skin (for Mizuha) VYuIfH8
SHAKE-SHAKE! Marina Liteyears Mischief Makers Skin (for Mizuha) Xxc3W8l

Notice features I remembered to add, like the orbs on Marina's hands, the round bumps on her shoulders, and the parts of her hat. Also her face looks super cute too, just like Marina's is!

Mizuha fit Marina oh so well. Heck, it was pretty easy to poly-edit her head to look like Marina, and the rest fit well too! I wish there was a repaintable weapon I could make to look like one of the Clancer-themed Items that Marina can use. I like her so much!

SHAKE-SHAKE! Marina Liteyears Mischief Makers Skin (for Mizuha) KdzDiPo

All of the parts are Mizuha's default parts.

Also, here's the download links for the png files to this skin. I dunno how to share poly-edits, but there weren't much done on the HD. Mostly just move the head bow parts down so they resemble Marina's, and edit the hair parts slightly. It shouldn't be hard. Though the HD was indeed Poly-Edited.

Marina Liteyears Mizuha BD:
Spoiler:

Marina Liteyears Mizuha HD:
Spoiler:

Marina Liteyears Mizuha AM:
Spoiler:

Marina Liteyears Mizuha LG:
Spoiler:

Marina Liteyears Mizuha BS:
Spoiler:

Nice job on this Mischief Makers skin, huh? Someone had to do this! Marina needs more love! I love how it turned out!
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
His smile and optimism : gone.

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: SHAKE-SHAKE! Marina Liteyears Mischief Makers Skin (for Mizuha)   SHAKE-SHAKE! Marina Liteyears Mischief Makers Skin (for Mizuha) EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 1:26 pm

Oh, I had this game on my Nintendo 64 too!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SHAKE-SHAKE! Marina Liteyears Mischief Makers Skin (for Mizuha)   SHAKE-SHAKE! Marina Liteyears Mischief Makers Skin (for Mizuha) EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 1:38 pm

@Maelstrom wrote:
Oh, I had this game on my Nintendo 64 too!

YES! Someone else who remembers!

So what do you think of my skin of Marina? Pretty true to the original, huh?
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: SHAKE-SHAKE! Marina Liteyears Mischief Makers Skin (for Mizuha)   SHAKE-SHAKE! Marina Liteyears Mischief Makers Skin (for Mizuha) EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 1:43 pm

Yes, it's pretty good, especially for a moe made with mecha parts...

being honest, now I don't find her design that cool like I used to when I had my N64, but this game
was very fun to play.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SHAKE-SHAKE! Marina Liteyears Mischief Makers Skin (for Mizuha)   SHAKE-SHAKE! Marina Liteyears Mischief Makers Skin (for Mizuha) EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 1:45 pm

I couldn't find any moe' in CB who fit her shape enough, especially those long ribbon-like things coming from her hat. Even though Mizuha isn't a Moe', she fit best.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SHAKE-SHAKE! Marina Liteyears Mischief Makers Skin (for Mizuha)   SHAKE-SHAKE! Marina Liteyears Mischief Makers Skin (for Mizuha) Empty

Back to top Go down

SHAKE-SHAKE! Marina Liteyears Mischief Makers Skin (for Mizuha)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Player Content :: Skins and Poly Edits-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com